Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish Instagrammer/influencer, hairdresser in training. Previously lost all of her hair but has regained 80% back.

Have to admit I don’t understand the fascination in knowing what happened between her and the Denise woman from Pelo ... loads of colleagues or business partners part ways sometimes not in good terms 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll be slaughtered here but I like her I think she’s funny 😬😬🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to think she was until she went through a time where every day it was a close up of her face roaring into the camera. She stresses me out LOL.
I saw shes opening her own salon now even tho shes not qualified and her husband is helping her - hes not a hairdresser either?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like her too I think she’s very funny. She isn’t a stylist but she has a qualification in something to do with hair loss treatments I can’t remember what they are called, I think she’s going to be the manager anyway and will hire people who are qualified.

Reactions: 2
Fair enough, that makes sense!
I think i saw somewhere that shes gotten half of the qualification and shes going to learn as she goes, one of those gossip instas had screenshots

Reactions: 1
I used to think she was until she went through a time where every day it was a close up of her face roaring into the camera. She stresses me out LOL.
I saw shes opening her own salon now even tho shes not qualified and her husband is helping her - hes not a hairdresser either?!
Yes I had to unfollow when my husband asked why I was watching the shouty woman again 😂
It’s a shame as I used to like watching her but she was becoming so angry!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My partner doesnt understand why i want to watch other people talk on the internet hahaha hes not into social media at all

Some once put up something about being abused as a kid and basically saying that they were all angry etc don’t remember it all exactly but i do remember messaging her as i was abused as a young child and overcame it but she absolutely went for me saying things like dont get angry at me, i didnt do it, just abuse back from her. So i blocked her because i do not need that tit in my life but man is she nasty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Some once put up something about being abused as a kid and basically saying that they were all angry etc don’t remember it all exactly but i do remember messaging her as i was abused as a young child and overcame it but she absolutely went for me saying things like dont get angry at me, i didnt do it, just abuse back from her. So i blocked her because i do not need that tit in my life but man is she nasty.
Thats horrible. I do think she feels like she can say whatever she wants and has no conscience, i unfollowed after she made a 'joke' about an influencer going to an event who mentioned her highlighter was blinding - and the event was for the blind. i dont think it was true but it was a horrible joke and she seemed so aggressive saying it i couldnt stick her anymore.

Reactions: 4
Thats horrible. I do think she feels like she can say whatever she wants and has no conscience, i unfollowed after she made a 'joke' about an influencer going to an event who mentioned her highlighter was blinding - and the event was for the blind. i dont think it was true but it was a horrible joke and she seemed so aggressive saying it i couldnt stick her anymore.
It says more about her doesn’t it. Hopefully she will grow up and have more empathy.

I like her too I think she’s very funny. She isn’t a stylist but she has a qualification in something to do with hair loss treatmentsI can’t remember what they are called, I think she’s going to be the manager anyway and will hire people who are qualified.
She is only studying, she doesn't have so much as a qualification to answer the phones, let alone advise on hair loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't mind Claire....she's a bit if a dose at times but sure aren't they all. I hate to say it but she seems to be struggling and think she would have been better off staying in her nice civil service job and doing her shows on the side. Hope she's ok!

Reactions: 4
She should have taken a career break instead of just leaving her job, but she burnt her bridges by going sick for her notice period.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. I just peeped in here as I was surprised to see Clare Balding, the lovely BBC sports commentator, had a thread. Glad, to see it's not her.o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have to admit I don’t understand the fascination in knowing what happened between her and the Denise woman from Pelo ... loads of colleagues or business partners part ways sometimes not in good terms 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll be slaughtered here but I like her I think she’s funny 😬😬🤣
So do I. 💁‍♀️

What way did her and Denise leave it though? Do they speak any more? I'm not on any of those other pages so didn't hear all the craic.

Reactions: 2
See her latest rant.. not the right way to handle it at all & people do have a point

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.