Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Anything in the shape of a shell would grate on me, couldn’t look at them in my kitchen 👀
Ah but you clearly aren’t an individual, she wants everyone to know your in Claire and Iano’s gaff the minute you walk in..... I’m sure the bang of drink and that manky rainbow jumper will be enough to alert everyone it’s your gaff Claire..... shells in a kitchen so fetch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Ah here we go with the I need a new fucking counter top. My eyes bounced off the back of my head when she started.
Is there a class everyone goes to - to show how to beg like that. I’d be so fucking embarrassed. She’s turning into the person she used to spit venom about... see what she can get by just mentioning and tagging a few places.
no doubt a furniture company will invite her out soon to pick some chairs and prob throw a table into the mix. Painful shite to watch...
Ian looks like he wants to murder her to be honest... he’s busy typing out her emails, she can’t even do that herself!

Reactions: 12

Madamex

VIP Member
ah no more roaring down the phone for me so. No more screeching Disney songs with Ian while locked at 3am on a Wednesday. Ah well sure at least I'll have the memories.

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Can’t understand why people are taking advice from her in the first place when she isn’t qualified! What kind of course is she actually doing because a trichologist my aunt went to had to her her bloods results from doctor.
She’s no where near qualified she said herself it takes 3 to 5 years to qualify as a Trichologist like she’s seriously demented, she threw a tantrum on her page when people asked her questions about her qualifications she’s the one gave everyone the information to begin with same with all the stuff she’s flogging now on Trua same stuff she said was shite and doesn’t work. She seems to be of the impression that because she suffered hair loss herself she’s an expect, what she is is a waffler who believes her own waffle. I’ve had 4 kids an i as qualified as a midwife now

• Heart

tinytots

Oh my fucking god!
She may as well sell on Facebook market place!!

"warehouse" agh I'm cringing
I suffer very badly with my hair i’ve had alopecia twice lost two spots in the back but the front and sides of my hair were the worse. I’m flying along now one side is very thin to the other obviously i have it down to a fine art of doing my hair no one else would notice unless they touch both sides. I wouldn’t go to her or pay for her products that she’s selling. To me she’s trying to make money. I also find it strange she’s no photos of when she lost 75% of her hair that she claimed on snapchat not the 90% it’s now jumped to. I don’t believe she lost it she had extensions in to quickly. I think the photos she has on insta are as bad as it got for her. Since the beginning she’s been catching herself out her story keeps changing. Just before she went live with trua she claimed she had premises and was opening a salon. That then changed to a warehouse that’s now changed to her mams house 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh look, she's pissed again. :rolleyes: And talking shite. Again.

How does she have so many followers still?
And no, I don't follow her any more.
I had a snoop there on the back of the latest comments here.

Nothing changes if nothing changes, Claire; you obnoxious self entitled drunk dose!

And then coming on crying looking for sympathy because you told people to fuck off
Exactly !!!! Putting up quotes and stories about poor claire boo hoo ... nah... shes a horrible nasty person herself.. she forgets she used to rip Joanne larby apart and think mermaidajade etc were gas for slaggin people... .. actually scarlet for her...

Shes starting off her business the wrong way

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Haha exactly

Hi claire.... stop insulting your followers maybe for a start hun... they are the ones buying your products . You know the products that you never ever used .. 💃
Does she not realise 99% or Trua’s followers most likely went over from her personal page so all these potential clients are seeing her behaving like a raving lunatic, moaning on Trua she can’t get through all the messages it’s “overwhelming” but yet is screaming into her phone on her personal page about only getting one message to review the mattress her logic baffles me, she’s so narcissistic she’ll never realise she’s wrong

• Heart

Andipop20

Oh she’s on the beg for a hotel stay now. It’s fucking annoying isn’t it?

Also, did she not use ‘we don’t celebrate birthdays or anniversary’s’ as an excuse to get hammered on a Wednesday last week? Now she’s on about going to a hotel for a night and she’s saying how it’s the anniversary next week.

Newgirl38

The two of them are so unhealthy looking for their ages. So bloated and look years older than they are. They need to knock the booze on the head.
The two kids are stunning tho. Have to say.

EggChair

It’s so bizarre isn’t it? Why would you spend hours painting a kitchen (especially when your dad is a painter and ends up fixing it in the end anyway?) when you should be all hands on deck growing and nurturing your new business? I wouldn’t leave the laptop till I got back to everyone!
I started work this morning at 9 (currently working from home) . I'm just on my lunch now, back at 1.30 and will continue to work until 5 or 6. I have to work these hours to get through my work. DIY waits until the weekend in my house.
Im just amazed by her attitude. I thought for the first few weeks she would have even pretended that she was putting everything in to her new business and feeling really positive about it. But no... She works about 45 mins a week and that's just lying on sofa dictating to Ian and then moans when someone looks for an update to a message they sent 3 weeks ago.
My mind is actually blown

• Heart

notionseleven

I wonder if Claire is reading the thread this morning as she seems to be justifying her alcohol intake by saying it was in celebration of something. To me there is a big difference between having a few celebratory drinks and being very visibly drunk after binge drinking all evening while under the care of two children. Not directed just at Claire but at the both of them - one of them needs to at least be in a fit state to mind the kids if they need them as others are posting above. And this is a pretty regular occurence in their house. As I said previously I recently worried about my own drinking habits so stopped, and I wasn't putting away as much as them and I don't have kids.

Skinner

VIP Member
She is vile. I certainly won't buy from the Carliw paint hub after them giving a free kit to a bullying, heavy drinking lunatic.
I said before I ordered paint form them and waited 2 weeks for it to arrive. I did the paint job myself, pvc hall door, not blue and was thrilled with the outcome and tagged them on my Instagram. I wasnt expecting them to share it, just as well cause they didnt, I'm not an influencer and paid for my products.
I'm in the process of doing my whole house up, painter starting soon but I refuse to buy from them again when they all get their stuff for free.

Re the worktop. Gina is waiting on a new marble one that was gifted to her, she had a story up a while back picking it out.
Claire is obviously hoping to get the same.

• Angry
  • Wow

Taylor17

VIP Member
thats not technically a testament to her being liked in the industry because I follow a few salons and I never see them tag other salons, Denise is highly competitive, but I think she is genuinely a nice person I know two ladies who’s Mam’s both went to Pelo to get wigs fitted and both said the place is lovely and so is Denise, I thought she was mental to ever let Claire have a part in her business. I think Denise has an amazing head for business and doesn’t seem to stamp on anyone to get where she is
I ordered pigments from denise/pelo during lockdown and a week later I hadn't received them so I emailed and denise replied within an hour to say I'd have them in 2 days. I got them 2 days and I got 2 extra pigment colours for free. The pigments were much cheaper compared to other salons too for the same product. I'd rate denise above many of the hairdresser Instagram stars. She definitely has the personal touch. She's an excellent business woman

• Heart
Oh she’s on the beg for a hotel stay now. It’s fucking annoying isn’t it?

Also, did she not use ‘we don’t celebrate birthdays or anniversary’s’ as an excuse to get hammered on a Wednesday last week? Now she’s on about going to a hotel for a night and she’s saying how it’s the anniversary next week.
Shes embarrassing... turning into the insta huns she used to slag .. beg beg beg

• Heart