Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damntruthful

Shes swapped lying around her house moaning to lying around a hotel room moaning.
I never understand why any family would go off to a hotel and just lie round eating and watching TV. Like do that at home and spend the money on your house instead. If your going to go to a hotel then why not explore the town/village.

Reactions: 12

Femma

Chatty Member
Can't afford €50 toward a uniform but no problem shelling out for Druids Glen last week.

Ginsta

I’m genuinely concerned about her mental health. I feel uncomfortable watching her stories, it’s like we are witnessing a slow motion break down. I hope Ian will get her help, or someone close to her. It’s so sad.

Siobs

VIP Member
Can’t understand why people are taking advice from her in the first place when she isn’t qualified! What kind of course is she actually doing because a trichologist my aunt went to had to her her bloods results from doctor.

• Haha

Bambini

She’s rambling like a mad aul drunk that you’d see everyday sitting up at the bar in your local. Drinking is obviously a big priority for her, no wonder she complains about responding to work messages. Her and Ian both looks seriously unhealthy for being so young.

A hangover once or twice a year? 🤨
I wouldn't say she has a drink problem, I say there is houses across the country that reach for beer or wine in the evenings, especially during this odd time. I know I enjoy a couple of glasses mid week when I feel like it.
I think her problem is that she has a very low tolerance for it, after only a couple of cans she seems a bit drunk.
Her mother lives 5 mins away, if anything happened to the kids during the night, there would be plenty of help around.
They are still a very young couple, they like a few drinks together. While I think she should avoid posting it all on Instagram, I definately don't think she is an alcoholic.
They started drinking early when they went for food with the kids. Then had a couple of cans when they got home. (She couldn't even remember whether her two children were in bed or not!) She showed an empty bottle of red wine deciding whether she should go to bed or not. At this stage she can barely focus her eyes properly and is slurring badly. She then goes on to have a few gins... And that's what she admits to.

Don't buy the 'small celebration' excuse either. They seem to get into similar states on a regular basis. I don't think she has a low tolerance, she just drinks far too much. They both do, and their weight and sluggishness shows every inch of it. They both look at least 15 years older than they actually are.

No issue that she can't drive but imagine one of her children woke up sick to see their parents in such a drunken state that not only could they not look after them, they would have to call a family member to take them to hospital? They wouldn't even be in any fit state to go with them.

Actually imagine any child waking up to see that blubbering, incoherent mess full stop.

BrightStar

& the casual AF chat there about Ian driving home from a wedding still pi$$ed from the night before, does she realise she's in self destruct mode?!

• Wow

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
That vile toxic green kitchen, she has as much interior taste than the toilet bowl of my local on a Saturday night 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not a bit of sanding done to the presses, she didn’t even bother to unscrew the handles it might be alright for an insta pic but up close it’s gonna be a mess. I won’t be buying from the paint hub again I had to wait over a week for my order she gets it within a day...... 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Jenna89

Chatty Member
She has a 3 week backlog of messages on her 'business' Instagram account and she is spending the day painting? 🤔
Something isn't adding up here
It’s so bizarre isn’t it? Why would you spend hours painting a kitchen (especially when your dad is a painter and ends up fixing it in the end anyway?) when you should be all hands on deck growing and nurturing your new business? I wouldn’t leave the laptop till I got back to everyone!

Is she drunk on last nights stories she seems to be slurring her words
Just watched a bit there... deffo drink on her and deffo making a dig at pelo sayin they dont give enough time to wigs etc... I'd be disgusted if I was denise to be honest... and any hairdressers that specialize in wigs .. as shes basically sayin they arent good enough.

Pelo was good enough for years for you hun.
. Remember that 🤷‍♀️

itsmet

I initially liked Claire. In a world on insta huns she was very down to earth and a bit of craic. Then her stories became a bit try hard and OTT and vulgar. Like I'm not easily offended by any means, but telling stories about how she pissed on her laundry cos she couldn't be arsed using the loo and stuff like that. It just sounded like she was trying to be shocking for the sake of instagram.

Another thing she did which annoyed me was when she turned her instant messaging off and would take the piss out of people sending her silly questions. I think they comes with the territory when you have a bit of a following - people will comment on silly things or you'll get 20 messages asking where you got your top even though you've already posted about it etc. She would put a funny voice on and rip the piss out of those people and I thought it was mean. I'm sure running an account with a following is a bit of a melt, but when those followers have given her a lot of opportunities in life and contributed to some successes, I thought it was vulgar and very ungraceful of her.

Goldvoya

Denise is really good friends with one of my friends.
Denise told her that Claire didn't lose all the hair she claimed. Only patches, she had seen the regrowth. She reached out to Claire and they became close friends fast but she seriously regretted going into business with her. Claire was unreliable, unprofessional and all over the place. She treated the salon as a party house and when she spoke to Claire they mutually agreed it was best to not continue. Denise has been really hurt by the digs Claire keeps giving and was shocked by stories coming back to her of Claire behaviour in the salon, with the staff and customers.
Claire is a compulsive liar, bully and all round user. She will say or do anything to her own benefit
I knew it!! She was telling tales about how much hair she lost. Hair loss of any sort is very traumatic. I lots 20% after my first baby. I actually had a bald patches on my head. It grew back and to be honest with the tiredness and sore boobs it didn't seem to matter that much.

Did you see Claire not answering the door to Ian this evening as she wanted him to be raging. Not what you do to someone you love. He doesn't look well, red faced and puffy. Hopefully he hasn't high blood pressure but the poor man must be stressed with her.

I also wonder why has he to do all the food shopping, he does most of the cooking and cleaning as well.

EggChair

I will give her a bit of credit, at least she doesn't live in some generic grey morgue like the majority of the other Instagrammers.
Joanne from A Proud Home... Love her style