Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be grateful that she is able to pay the consultation fee a lot of people wouldn't even have that kind of money! She's actually never been grateful for anything has she? Moany cow.

Reactions: 7
Send
Tea break in work this morning, I was watching yer wans story from yesterday & a colleague asked me today did I know much about her (colleague is in her late 50's & only on FB). She was in her mothers when this one was on Ireland AM recently & her mother told her about a stunt she pulled on her (the mothers) women's group.

Her mothers group contact Claire after seeing her on Ireland AM & asked would she come along one evening & discuss hair loss, give her "expertise" etc. And when they rang a couple wks ago to reconfirm & give Claire the details etc she laughed down the phone when she heard it was evening time "I only work 9-5" she told the lady who called.

What an absolute tool. I wasted NO time telling her she was full of BS & isn't even qualified in trichology, she is off to tell her mother later on that the ladies had a lucky escape, no doubt they would have all parted with their cash to buy her fools water.
Send her too Denise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should be grateful that she is able to pay the consultation fee a lot of people wouldn't even have that kind of money! She's actually never been grateful for anything has she? Moany cow.
Exactly. Most people have to rely on public services.

Reactions: 1
She puts on that Dub accent, with all the 'poxy' this and that. She's from a middle class family, pretending to be common. Then the show of slapping on the makeup, pretending she hasn't a clue. She thinks she's hilarious. She's not.

Reactions: 6
She puts on that Dub accent, with all the 'poxy' this and that. She's from a middle class family, pretending to be common. Then the show of slapping on the makeup, pretending she hasn't a clue. She thinks she's hilarious. She's not.
YES she acts like she from D24
U know she not dragged up the she says T in every bleeping word

Reactions: 2
Emmmm. What's that about D24?
Alri take a seat this about Claire and not to have a go at everyone 😂

I’m from D24 that’s why I said it

The way she try’s to sound like Farragh
The voice

10er bet Elliot out of school Tuesday cause of a cold 😂
---
That’s as bleeping snobby too. She’s from near ballybough, hardly malahide
You swear she the only one from the area the way she goes on

Reactions: 6
She's from a middle class family in Dublin, not the inner city, yet every second word put of her mouth is 'poxy', which is not a word most of us use. Personally I don't care where she's from, my point is that it's all put on.

Reactions: 7
She's from a middle class family in Dublin, not the inner city, yet every second word put of her mouth is 'poxy', which is not a word most of us use. Personally I don't care where she's from, my point is that it's all put on.
It’s the style at the moment from all Irish influencers
Screaming into the phone
Or screaming into the mic on a podcast

They think loud sells
Or loud means your hilarious

Reactions: 2
I thought she had said she didn’t go to aa or anywhere that it wasn’t for her. Maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: 3
I thought she had said she didn’t go to aa or anywhere that it wasn’t for her. Maybe I’m wrong
She did say that before. Maybe she went a few times and realized it wasn't for her. I know a few people that think the religion part of AA doesn't align with their own beliefs.

Reactions: 4
She did say that before. Maybe she went a few times and realized it wasn't for her. I know a few people that think the religion part of AA doesn't align with their own beliefs.
Didn’t she say she went online with the camera off, not to an actual in person meeting.

Reactions: 3
I’d say that tattoo artist is gone home lolling with her mates telling them she had to tattoo heart shaped measles all over someone’s arm today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12