Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way to garner support on this fraud is to tweet. Starting linking in the TV3 show and their stars such as Zara K etc…. Get her off the TV first cause that’s where the money is starting to come from with the extra customers.
Might be time to activate my Twitter again!
---
I had a look at the reviews on the Trua page. All five star reviews, clearly left by people she knows I'm sure.

Reactions: 3
Why isn't she telling the school the extent of it?! Makes no sense. I experienced a very similar situation and I involved the teacher from the beginning. She was fully informed of the situation and she was so kind and helpful and between us all the child got through the issue. I can understand its a very stressful situation as a parent. But the only way the school can assist is if they know the full story. How does Ian not know this even if his wife doesn't?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why isn't she telling the school the extent of it?! Makes no sense. I experienced a very similar situation and I involved the teacher from the beginning. She was fully informed of the situation and she was so kind and helpful and between us all the child got through the issue. I can understand its a very stressful situation as a parent. But the only way the school can assist is if they know the full story. How does Ian not know this even if his wife doesn't?
Has he actually been diagnosed? I'm being serious, this is a woman who pretended she had cancer years ago. Has since self diagnosed herself with ADHD and calls herself a Trichcologist without a qualification to her name. The school are not going to do anything without an official diagnosis, I can't think of any other reason otherwise.

Reactions: 12
i really hope elliot is in some sort of therapy, or on a waiting list for one, not fair on him having that level of intense dread every morning

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ya she brought him privately and he was diagnosed. She said that time he didn’t have to do Irish but Ian wanted him to! You would think he would know better than that

Has he actually been diagnosed? I'm being serious, this is a woman who pretended she had cancer years ago. Has since self diagnosed herself with ADHD and calls herself a Trichcologist without a qualification to her name. The school are not going to do anything without an official diagnosis, I can't think of any other reason otherwise.
I think he was diagnosed with dyslexia alright.. I'm blocked on all my accounts now 😃 but I get the gist of what's going on here.
Ian should know being an SNA how stressful it is for kids with dyslexia trying to do Irish in particular... Been there in a similar situation . Why not try ease the childs stress level .. strange

Reactions: 8
Its actually really disappointing that ian isnt doing anything to help. Nevermind that its his child but is it not his job to see what difficulties a child has and how they can help? Ive been the parent crying in the school because my child wasnt coping. They really need to put Elliot first. Its so strange making him do something thats causing him so much stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ya she brought him privately and he was diagnosed. She said that time he didn’t have to do Irish but Ian wanted him to! You would think he would know better than that
honestly you would think an sna would/should know better but some of them are thick af. i guess like most industries there are tit peopl

honestly you would think an sna would/should know better but some of them are thick af. i guess like most industries there are tit peopl
Exactly, I would have nipped that in the bud straight away, why put him through all that stress to learn a language? If a child is that sick with anxiety, surely his mental health is far more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah lads the carry on of her tonight. No wonder the child’s Llke he is. She has him in the spectrum now.
Awful
Awful woman

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus she has plenty of money to pay for therapies her ugly clothes and slug eyebrows are a testament to that.

Reactions: 2
If he was that bad teachers would jump in it’s just her making it worse

Giving out having to pay for him to do another assessment but she had no bother spending what €800 on a mask thing the other day

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t worry as he’ll be running companies yet 🙄. Do you know if a child has a high iq at that age?

Spent €600 odd on some face mask and sounds like shes pissed away thousands on booze but complains about paying for child therapy for her child? 🤦‍♀️

Spent €600 odd on some face mask and sounds like shes pissed away thousands on booze but complains about paying for child therapy for her child? 🤦‍♀️
The price she charges for a ‘consultation’ when she’s not even qualified. And she has the cheek to moan about the price of getting her child the help he needs FROM AN ACTUAL QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. The price would be the last of my concerns. I’d beg steal and borrow when it comes to my kids. The poor child saying that Farragh gets more than him and Claire puts it down to the fact they’ve to spend so much on medical assessments. The poor kid is probably an anxious wreck because of his lunatic of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg another mourning post from an instagrammer
What is it with assholes online 🤔 keep it private
I've lost parents siblings and childhood friends and would never dream of posting something so personal
Wait till these people actual loose a family member thats when your world and life changes

Reactions: 6
It's all so performative & insincere, she's making it about herself which isn't surprising really.

Anything to avoid her own life, mourn someone she hardly knew
This is so true! She hates her life and wants everything handed to her, it's gross. She's also quite scummy, sorry but I feel like she'd be the type to 'burst yeeee'

Reactions: 2