Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
83 euro for those trousers , money to burn this one.i wouldn't pay a fiver for them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone know a way I can watch her stories ? On insanony it wont show up cause shes private on Insta.
Thank you

Reactions: 2
Those trousers are awful. She is just playing for attention. Look how wacky I am. It's only in the last year she is trying to get attention from she awful clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's no wonder Farragh has equally bad dress sense when her mother is slowly converting to a clown to join the circus

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder is she living vicariously through her daughter and copying her or did her daughter inherit the style off Claire?
Seems like all of a sudden Claire is dressing eccentrically
Either way, the style looks so much better on her daughter even though it’s not my taste

Reactions: 7
Sorry what was it Claire said awhile back about her kids never being sick? They always seem to be sick to me. But thats probably because she doesn't shut up moaning about it every time they have a sniffle.

Reactions: 6
Sorry what was it Claire said awhile back about her kids never being sick? They always seem to be sick to me. But thats probably because she doesn't shut up moaning about it every time they have a sniffle.
They always act up so don’t have to go school cause they know she is home
The young lad doesn’t like school so pretends

Reactions: 3