Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd never support them, a full weekend/Monday I spent trying to get through to them and no one was available, numerous desperation messages left and to this day no one has ever returned my calls. We almost lost a family member but thankfully we got help elsewhere.
They are all about the money!!
Exactly why they won't get my money, they left a close friend in an awful state a few years back. That and their links to iona institute and tgr financial scandals, Id rather flush money down the loo than support them. And I've lost close friends and family to suicide. Pieta can get in the bin.

I saw her story last night, definitely got impression it was sudden and possibly suicide, the poor guy must really have felt so lost. May he find peace where he is now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The RIP post says donations to Pieta, that tells everything
Ah im reading newspaper articles, im not doubting it ! There are anti vaxxer trying to blame the vaccine because the newspapers are saying died suddenly 😫
---
Exactly why they won't get my money, they left a close friend in an awful state a few years back. That and their links to iona institute and tgr financial scandals, Id rather flush money down the loo than support them. And I've lost close friends and family to suicide. Pieta can get in the bin.

I saw her story last night, definitely got impression it was sudden and possibly suicide, the poor guy must really have felt so lost. May he find peace where he is now
It seems to be well known by anyone that has had to liaise with pieta that they are no help at all , it’s shocking

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm so confused, I've been following this one for a few years now and I can't remember her talking about this poor guy apart from her stint on the TV show! Now strangers are sympathising with her on the street.
I'm in shock by her carry on!

Reactions: 14
She's disgusting. Banging on about 'trying to get back to normal after these last few days ' . Wtf you on about woman. All the pics you have of him with you are from the time you did the show 2 years back. He hasnt been mentioned by you since yet ur going on like he was living in your spare room. When you first came on alluding to bad news a few days ago you were acting like it was so close that you were literally involved in the arrangements! His REAL friends are probably saying who the duck does this one think she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is a total grief thief..
Apart from it being diabolical…… Did she ever say why her tv show was cancelled?

Reactions: 7
People should really look into pieta house and not just sign up. I wouldn't give them a cent. Do the walk I'm sure it's incredible but they aren't a charity I'd donate to no matter what cause it's for.
Totally agree, very shady altogether. I do the walk with friends but donate to a local charity instead

Reactions: 8
Not relevant to anything but remember when Claire used to witch about her co workers constantly? She said at one stage she would be mortified to be one of those people who laughs at their own jokes and thinks they are hilarious. I mean she is that person 💯 she has no self awareness. She's also extremely self centered and nasty but thinks she's the opposite.

Reactions: 13
It’s Claire’s way or no way

she use to slag people like her now non stop on Instagram

now look at her

Reactions: 6
Jesus she is an awful twit she was only on last year saying how she had lost a stone in weight from giving up the drink . This one is a bloody hypocrite to the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.