Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mystery continues……. She seems very upset by something but why come on in the first place. It’s her personal account, she’s not selling anything so hardly obliged to come on.. odd

Reactions: 10
The mystery continues……. She seems very upset by something but why come on in the first place. It’s her personal account, she’s not selling anything so hardly obliged to come on.. odd
She needs to say what happened or shut the hell up .. jesus christ like.

From what she's put up, it sounds like someone she knows has taken their lives .. now I could be completely wrong...

But she needs to stop the breadcrumbing shite

'You OK hun?'

"Pm me"

🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs to say what happened or shut the hell up .. jesus christ like.

From what she's put up, it sounds like someone she knows has taken their lives .. now I could be completely wrong...

But she needs to stop the breadcrumbing shite

'You OK hun?'

"Pm me"

🖕
Exactly… sounds like something like that when she said tough few days ahead

Reactions: 2
Yeah it does sound like that, which is very sad of course, but she's on her personal acc so she doesn't need to be. But her gas lightening narc self comes on anyway

Reactions: 6
The fact she mentioned to send a message again if she hadn't replied seems like she's enjoying the drama/attention. I'm sorry I know that sounds really harsh but I can't understand any other need for her to come on her stories when she's so upset. Also what coping mechanisms has she in place to make sure she stays sober during hard times? Apart from holidays and Instagram. She needs therapy imo.

Reactions: 9
The fact she mentioned to send a message again if she hadn't replied seems like she's enjoying the drama/attention. I'm sorry I know that sounds really harsh but I can't understand any other need for her to come on her stories when she's so upset. Also what coping mechanisms has she in place to make sure she stays sober during hard times? Apart from holidays and Instagram. She needs therapy imo.
She needs therapy and AA/sponsor, if she's this upset over a (supposed) death by a non immediate family member (allegedly) how is she going to cope when something happens more serious?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember the old Claire back when she worked in the college? When she was real and 'normal'. Now she's spouting shite about 'vessels' and 'putting thing out into the universe'. The old Claire would have slapped this Claire straight in the face with a dose of cop the duck on !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lovessssssss the sound of her own voice. I've lost immediate members of family to suicide. The last thing any of us thought was to come on to insta spouting about bleeping vessels and putting tit into the universe. It doesn't bring them back, it doesn't answer questions and it doesn't help anything. Sorry but if this isn't someone very close to her she needs to keep her "grief" to herself and stop making this about her. I'm theorizing on her "cryptic" let's make it about me post's.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How her hair not falling out with all the pulling and flicking everytime she on talking

why even come on?
if you come on. Talk about it or just talk about something completely different

don’t be bringing it up but not saying what the issue is
Lord Jesus

she loves the attention

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does she use everything as an excuse to talk about her sobriety? It’s like she hangs on to everything and just keeps talking about the same thing every week! It was the same with the hair loss! Just looking for a pat on the back again!

Reactions: 15
Remember the old Claire back when she worked in the college? When she was real and 'normal'. Now she's spouting shite about 'vessels' and 'putting thing out into the universe'. The old Claire would have slapped this Claire straight in the face with a dose of cop the duck on !
You couldn't be more accurate if you tried.. !!!

Claire was my fave person ever to watch back in those days.. she was normal and funny etc.

Now ? She's lost the run of herself and has turned into everything she used to slag . EMBARRASSING

Reactions: 16
Yes I enjoyed watching her and Iano then except when she started screaming when she was full drunk what happened her friends Katherine and co ?
Claire’s very how would you put it mature now bit off a space cadet

Reactions: 5
They’re the 6 guests who appeared on the show. Not sure of everyone’s full name.
Donna Marie Rogan
Laura Gahan
Roger
Michael
Catherine Coventry
Kelly

Reactions: 3
Hate this cryptic tit! If you don’t want to talk about it simple DON’T you absolute bell end!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.