Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princesssun

Chatty Member
i do too to be honest. I cant get past it. It has deffo changed the way i look at people. I think she is fair enough in this situation.

Reactions: 14

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
For someone that was so vocal about her hatred for Instagram and her rants about exposing too much of her life for strangers to see....she sure likes to "pop on" and tell absolutely everyone every single one of her problems.

I swear, these people would drive ye to drink - which is ironic given that Pioneer Balding never shuts up about being as dry as a Gandhi's sandal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She said on her story’s the other day that her daughters hair is blonde? But it’s clearly light brown, she’s a hair expert and she doesn’t even know what colour her daughters hair is?
I noticed that too and thought it was a bit weird. She was comparing her daughter to Louise McSharry (merciful hour) and saying that she’s blonde like her and a real social justice warrior etc
It feels like she’s trying to edge her daughter a certain way/put her in a box but maybe I’m wrong.

Wellingtonflop

When she says she has consultations... it makes my ears bleed and twitch...

Like come on Claire.. you aren't qualified in any shape or form to be charging people alot of money for 'consultations'..

Scarlet for you....
She has a fuckin serious gig going for herself. She calls sales pitches "consultations". She should be taking them for free really to get people to buy her products. I have no idea how she can be speaking to cancer patients and charging them for treatment plan that is solely based on the products she stocks.

Is there anyone you can report her business practice to? It might be all above board but when you look at it like the above it seems so exploitive of venerable people. I'd say borderline scamming people.

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
Why even come on Insta to make those stories, she just makes a fool of herself, whinging and moaning about it, leave then Claire, all the stupid voices and negativity , nobody wants to listen to your constant moaning and mauling your face while you're doing it, seek help, it's obviously needed!!

irishjen

VIP Member
She’s giving us lessons on how to fill out our forms now 🙄 and it’s her family’s fault that her kids are catholic 🙄 but she did it with both kids! She talks a load of ballocks!
And she's still allowing communions and confirmations to happen ffs loads kids go to Catholic school and don't make either, dope

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Yeah, like - that person was a sap for saying that but at the same time - for someone who has such a love/hate relationship with Instagram, why would you put photos of a child on your page, open to criticism, and arseholes. Walking contradiction.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Ohh Claire, dear ohh dear oh dear. You just couldn’t of let it go could you! You had to go and rear up your old drunk Claire Balding head and have a “crack” at aul Tubs again ahead of the Toy show. Did you not learn anything this year in AA about remorse for your actions last year? Maybe now it’s time to give a public apology to Ryan Tubridy after your comments last year.

Lilly long

VIP Member
I’m actually embarrassed for her husband ... imagine what gets said around the school about his head case of a wife ...or by his friends if he has any ..

The fake self-depreciation is tiresome. She now says she thinks it ridiculous that anyone let her on tv. (Although she totally doesn’t) Yes Claire we all thought that at the time which is why it bombed.

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
I still can't get over the ego!!

"You've no idea the response I get from people when I put question boxes on my stories. Like, I'm inundated. See I think it's because I don't answer the thousands of other private messages I receive so people jump at the chance when they can"

Jesus Christ! The delusion. She's a fucking muppet! Also, is she EVER actually upright and not in bed with her hand on her forehead. If she spent half as much time in the gym/working out - fuck me.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
If she takes part in the sacrements shes a practising Catholic end off. I cant believe anyone Christen's their children these days. For what if you are not religious. All this big day shite. The catholic church is an evil cult so if you make your kids participate you are part of it.

• Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Firstly fair play to her for giving up drinking, it's a hard thing to do but is this going to be her thing now, she's like a broken record!
I myself had an issue with binge drinking and it put me in really shitty situations and it was something I had to address.
I have now been able to cut back massively, I know what drinks suit me and I know what I needed to completely cut out. I mentioned it to my friends and family initially but I just got on with it myself and I would never preach to people about what I'm doing or how far I have come.
She obviously had a really bad relationship with alcohol but the way she is talking you would swear she spent sometime drying out in the Rutland Centre (a place with my close family member had to be signed into on numerous occasions)

• Heart

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Food in Greece is amazing- really good food costs nothing. She’s also pissing me off with the history lesson…learned all about greek civilisation for the Junior Cert hun 🙄
Dont you not know that Claire literally knows EVERYTHING about every topic ever? Be it sales, working on a reception desk, hair loss, ancient greece, alcohol abuse, vaccinations and public health to name a few!! An all round genius 🤩

• Haha

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
Commissioned art work of Tony Holohan well I wet myself 😂😂 she’s a freak but she’s not that much of a freak, I don’t agree with the comments saying give Trua a bad review just because you don’t agree with her opinions, I can’t stand her but I wouldn’t do shite like that

I am pretty sure that she didn't commission that Tony Holohan painting but that it was gifted to her.
Anyone who gives a bad review to Trua because of her views is a way off. I can’t stand Claire but that page with those comments are all loony anti vaxx that's.

• Heart