Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Exactly - what is she going to do when St Patrick's Day rolls around? Or the next big birthday?
she’s still in the beginning of giving it up. If she needs to run away this year because she doesn’t feel up for being around it then good for her. You’re right though it’ll be interesting what she’ll do when Paddy’s day comes.

Reactions: 15

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I think it was very bad form to share and then slate a GP for their medical advice.. she named and shamed her with absolutely no medical qualifications herself. I get that if you have experience of something you do have a voice and it's good to share your thoughts and experiences but to name and shame that doctor was unbelievable?
That GP is a lunatic, she wears scrubs everywhere, you know, to show she’s a qualified Doctor. My GP certainly doesn’t look like she’s auditioning for ER.
Her account is basically a Pro-Ana reel

• Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
The comments are very entertaining. Especially the ones calling her a BBC cunt thinking it's the real Claire Balding 😆

• Haha
So she’s getting messages again (in her messages which she says she never opens) from women who are struggling with alcohol and looking for advice. As per usual in her usual toxic passive aggressive tone how she’s unable to help or advise because she’s not an expert. Oh the irony! She’s not an expert in trichology either but that doesn’t stop her charging ridiculous amounts of money for ‘consultations’. I guarantee if she could make money from this she would.

• Heart

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
I can't with this one.

The same camera angle on her round face with cartoon eyebrows. Every. Single. Fucking. Story.... is her giving out. Putting the world to rights. The constant self mockery (but absolutely fucking loving herself at the same time) She's convinced she's the Oprah Winfrey of Ireland.

She's on again now "Jesus lads, I hate Instagram. Mental health....look at the state of me. Kids killing each other...Mental health....Ian is down doin the dinner, MY BUSINESS EMPIRE, look at me tan, MENTAL HEALTH"

She's an absolute drone. Imagine living/working/being around her for more than 2 minutes a day.

Oh and Claire, stop with the false tan. You make Donald Trump look like George Clooney.

• Heart
  • Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
I don’t know if your being sarcastic or not but if you’re not that behaviour is completely inappropriate for Elliot to be at

What happens when he does it to a stranger or another child at school, it could cause serious trouble for the child..
It’s not a stranger, and it’s not another child. It’s his DA !!! I’m pretty sure most children in the world have a familar relationship with their father 🤣. If it wasn’t the case, I’d be wondering what’s wrong. You are delusional if you see something negative here. Catch onto yourself before it’s too late.

familiar (adj.) mid-14c., "intimate, very friendly, on a family footing," from Old French famelier "related; friendly," from Latin familiaris "domestic, private, belonging to a family, of a household;" also "familiar, intimate, friendly," a dissimilation of *familialis, from familia (see family).

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
She’s no where nearly qualified she lives in a fantasy land, she reminds me of Amber Heard the lies just fall out of her mouth and she forgets people can fact check, a Tricologist course takes 4 years to complete 4 years ago she was still working in the college she’s such a liar. The woman is an Atypical narcissist too.

• Heart

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
She’s giving us lessons on how to fill out our forms now 🙄 and it’s her family’s fault that her kids are catholic 🙄 but she did it with both kids! She talks a load of ballocks!

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
…and the cultural food tour of Athens continues.

“we are loving the food”

Youve literally posted the same plate of chargrilled chicken and chips since you arrived. Not sure if you’re aware Claire, but the same delicacies can be found in Anne’s Kitchen opposite the Jervis

Attachments

• Haha

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I understand her wanting to get away for Christmas and she has her personal reasons, but surely this would have been one of the easier ones from an alcohol and mixing point of view? Be easy to say nope, we're seeing no one! She also seems extremely concerned re covid, again I understand, but jesus I'm getting anxiety from watching her stories, it's palpable! The whole thing seems so odd and uncomfortable
She’s full of shit…if she was that worried about Covid she wouldn’t have travelled

irishwannabes

She saying now this morning for the people out there that think I have it together 😂
Hun nobody thinks you have it together your in ur mid 30s pretending you have a degree

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
I actually never noticed how coked up he was on it until she said it tho. I didn’t realize it was common knowledge
Its not common knowledge! Just because he is a bit hyper doesn't mean he's "coked up"

She tars everyone without her own low standards and is nothing more than an unhinged fool.

I noticed that too and thought it was a bit weird. She was comparing her daughter to Louise McSharry (merciful hour) and saying that she’s blonde like her and a real social justice warrior etc
It feels like she’s trying to edge her daughter a certain way/put her in a box but maybe I’m wrong.
Why oh why would anyone compare their daughter to that woke dose, the mind boggles.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
And she's still allowing communions and confirmations to happen ffs loads kids go to Catholic school and don't make either, dope
Yeah I’m so confused. She said “The biggest regret of her life” was to have them christened but yet she’s still carrying on making them take their sacraments?? Loads of families opt out now. What is she on about?

Is it that we should all opt out if we don’t go to mass? But she’ll carry on!?

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Claire seemed to practically admit there she’s not a trichologist. Having done a few courses doesn’t say you’re one. Then saying you don’t need the qualification anyway
She’s just a con artist with a hard neck she reads information leaflets on the products and she’s right anyone can do that without a qualification but it’s the fact she’s charging very vulnerable people €50 or €60 to have a consultation is so wrong.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Exactly, who exactly did she think was going to provide this list of names?! The FBI? It’s embarrassing. She’s a fraud. Qualified people aren’t afraid of questions about their qualifications because they can just show them, Claire on the other hand is very defensive- wonder why that is?

• Heart

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Lads when did she come back to Instagram and why did she come back after making such a dramatic exit?
She’s back a good while now.

I think after quitting the drink she found a new calling (in her head) to teach the world of Instagram on all thinks alcohol, Covid & hair

Last edited:
  • Haha