Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
My salon wasn't able to stock Colour Wow/Moroccan Oil because 2 other salons in local area stocked it so I don't think Denise would have had that much power, it seem common enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s full of shit…if she was that worried about Covid she wouldn’t have travelled
I think... and this is my opinion... that she used the reason of wanting to not be around alcohol to go away... to take the heat off anyone saying anything to her about traveling with cases so high.. 🤷 so if anyone says anything to her about travelling when cases are high she can mention her not drinking and not wanting to be triggered etc... jus my opinion

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
"Heyiz...if any of yiz can drop down a few packs of nappies, some pasta, a few tampons - to the shop in Fairview, that'd be fab"

download.png
#

• Haha

emanwhe

Chatty Member
I tried to watch her stories there but couldn't... she is way too annoying .. she thinks she's gas... but she's not a bit .. cop on you dose of shite
Same. I started* watching her rant from yesterday about people joking about the ❄ on the Toy Show and everyone thinking they’re gas. But apparently when she joked about it, or “people with a VAGINA” as she put it make the same joke, they get ‘cancelled’.

This isn’t a feminist conspiracy Claire. You were working with and being paid by RTÉ at the time and insinuated one of your work colleagues was a drug user…THAT’S why you got called out.

Oh, and because you’re a geebag.

*She might’ve acknowledged all this but she’s such a melt that I stopped watching her stories midway

• Heart
  • Haha

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
The way she "mocks" herself. Last nights story - comparing herself to Logan Roy from Succession - the multibillionaire media mogul.
Of course, she says it's because the way she says "fuck off", but she has to get in - "it's not because I own my own company and have staff"

Claire, Nikita from Tallaght owns her own company flogging chinese herbal tea to her huns in Jobstown - doesn't make her Richard Branson!

• Haha

Lilylily

VIP Member
It wouldn't matter what it's about, Claire loves a soap box, she's dying to be controversial, most people are just copping on to what she actually is, a Muppet who likes the sound of her own voice, "the doctor friend" and "the teacher" just stop fucking lying Claire, preaching to everyone, she's making a show of herself!

Lilylily

VIP Member
She's a child, and delighted with the attention she got from her rant yesterday, she's back because she seeks validation from strangers on the internet, attention seeking, it's sad when you think about it actually

• Heart

Clarision

You must have been one of the lucky ones.
I was tall as a child and it had a bad effect on me. I have spent a fortune trying to fix my bad posture as I was always slouching to try and fit in my friends. In later life I discussed this period with my other tall friends and they felt the exact same way.
I could see that Farah quickly commented that it was the shoes that made her
But surely that's just life experience, I was always the tallest in my class and always told I was big for my age, I was self conscious about it as a kid (what kid isn't self conscious about something) and then I just grew up emotionally and got on with life.
People can't expect to never hear a comment about themselves they may not like incase it mentally affects them, we just have to learn to have a bit of confidence and cop on to know we are all different and shur isn't that grand. We can't be so delicate or everything said can affect someone somehow.

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
So people were writing into tea spill on insta about Claire and her "qualifications" and "advice" and Claire onviously got word of it and she's on one!! She wants names and all 😂

• Haha

Swigwam

Chatty Member
“Make the census make sense” while they (as non religious apparently) still take part in communion and confirmation? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Lurker2k20

How rude and ungrateful she comes across, that person who messaged her, I assume did it out of concern, especially if they messaged numerous times and said they had experience. How dare she bash them for 20 stories for being concerned. One minute she is saying she needed to have her eyes open the next she is saying that kind of message is detrimental. You can't have it both ways!!!

• Heart

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ she is dragging the arse out of giving up Alcohol just like she dragged the arse out of the hair loss! She honestly looking for someone to come knock on her door and hand her a blue Peter badge!! If she wasn’t a raging drunk and could control herself around drink in the first place she wouldn’t be in this position! She’s such an attention seeker! Every alcoholic in Dublin has seen the error of their ways due to Claire’s story 🙄

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Her husband deserves an award. An OBE, A Freedom of the Country Award, a medal of bravery, an International Woman of the Year award - JUST GIVE THAT MAN SOMETHING FOR PUTTING UP WITH THIS HORRRRRRRRRRRROR!

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
I tried to watch her stories there but couldn't... she is way too annoying .. she thinks she's gas... but she's not a bit .. cop on you dose of shite
I just can't watch her anymore jesus I preferred her pissed. She has such a chip on her shoulder, really believes she is the anti-blogger. No brand would touch her because she's a fucking disaster.