Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlebananafairy

That is the height of hypocrisy. Bringing your kids up celebrating the sacraments to have a day out, for them to get money and dress up and then to write no religion on the census and bang on to other people why they should do the same. It’s just not right. I am not religious at all, didn’t get married in a church and if I had children, I wouldn’t raise them as religious but allow them to make their own choices with religion as they grew up. Stand by your convictions, if you don’t agree with organised religion, don’t take part in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Fatface

VIP Member
Could believe she used the word “prescribe” today “now would I prescribe (whatever drug she was banging on about)? Maybe”. No you wouldn’t Clare - you can prescribe anything because you are not a medical practitioner. Notions!

Dusty2020

VIP Member
What the fuck is she on about if I talked to any of the guests as if I’d built the hotel up from the ground they’d be so weirded out. She’s complaining about the hotel she’s staying in on IG whilst she’s still there!! I’d be afraid they’d spit in my coffee before I left.

The reason the service isn’t possibly amazing is because they’re on minimum wage, under strange circumstances and maybe, just maybe, they don’t like her 👀 She probably expected an upgrade or something 🤣
I was in her salon before.. the one that she “had built” and I didn’t get any warm welcoming feeling from her so she’s full of shit.. just because the staff didn’t drop to their knees and kiss her feet she’s slating it.. she should take a leaf out of her own book.. customers can’t even get an email back from her business.. she has some nerve

Lollypopper

I stayed in the hotel last month with my two kids and had a lovely stay. A lot of the staff are young and doing their best. It's very busy over the summer and not realistic to have a chat with everyone checking in about things to do. I'm sure if you come back to reception to ask about the area they would be more than happy to chat. I don't like check in to last longer than necessary personally. Lovely outdoor area out the back as well

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
The latest post 🙄 how long can she milk the hairloss for? And I cannot remember but did she actually have to wear a wig?
I’m going to sound like a terrible bitch but she’s ridden the hairloss story so hard the wheels have come off and now she’s using alcohol as her new topic. She’s such a attention seeker probably salivating over the likes she’s getting from admitting she has a drink problem. Regardless I hope she takes it seriously and stays away from the alcohol

Reactions: 17

Jellybb

VIP Member
Does she ever pipe down about vaccines/Covid 🙄
We get it… she dislikes the unvaccinated 🙄 she is so repetitive and annoying

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Lads. Is it just me - or does it look like she’s currently visiting a weird, Eastern European town from like 75 years ago…

The AirBnB looks like hell. The playground is grim. Don’t get me started on the bleedin fairground - everything looks so grey and morbid!

Newroundhere

What’s the point in ticking no religion on a census form while ur getting ur child confirmed 🙊 so her rant was for nothing

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
id say the hotel they booked is just shite tbh lol she was prob hoping for a 4 star and ended up in the travel lodge or something
She’s not booked in to the travel lodge she’s booked into the Castletroy park hotel which is a fabulous hotel with lovely staff, great food, a gym, a sauna & swimming pool. If she got off her lazy ass and walked outside the hotel she’d see the huge University of Limerick right across the road which had lots of facilities and huge grounds for a walk. She has retail parks near her, a cinema up the road which is what she was looking for. 10 minutes drive out the road is Castleconnell with a fairy trail, a park, further again there’s Killaloe with an aqua park. I’d say Claire is more pissed that they didn’t roll put the red carpet for her & shower her with freebies & a complimentary stay.

• Heart

Lmarcon

VIP Member
For such a know it all pity she didn't know that you should never mention if a young girl /child is tall for their age. It can have an awful effect on how they view themselves from an early age.
Oh ffs! How! I was always tall for my age and loved being told that

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m glad she didn’t say who she went to see because I don’t agree with influencers promoting frauds or charlatans

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
All Claire does is complain about social media yet she can’t seem to stay off it herself! She really need the attention she’s get s from it! Complaining yesterday that social media has a big part to play in mental health but nobody is forcing her to have an account with a high following! She should have stayed off it when she made the big announcement that she was leaving then maybe her mind would be in a better place.here’s an ideas Claire, practise what you preach! If your spending 2 solid hours in your bed crying there is something seriously wrong!!

Reactions: 16

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I laughed when she said.....'I dont find it hard to talk about anything but i find it hard to talk about this !!!!'......Really Claire? Cause you haven't bloody stfu about it since ! You're gonna drag thw arse out of it arent you THEN when the times right ur gonna fall off the wagon and spend another 6 months talking about that too !!!

Newroundhere

So she complained that there was no Easter eggs to be got….. the biggest Christian holiday of the year and non religious Claire celebrating it 😂😂

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but Elliott patting Ian on the bum doesn’t sit right with me, what if he went to school and done that to a child, he should be taught about personal space and touching others, and to make matters worse they’ve made a game out of it for him.. they’re asking for trouble
Ah come now, will ya feck off.
Family is all about the Tom foolery

Loubelser

Not a fan of any sort of personal abuse, but I feel like she’s sitting at home trying to think of ways to stay relevant. Stirring the pot will always drum up a reaction. Telling us she’s in the “unique position where she doesn’t need to be liked” is the biggest load of BS I’ve ever heard. Anyone any idea why she came back on insta?? It’s nothing but vile word vomit and controversy..obviously what she thrives on.