Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
She's a child, and delighted with the attention she got from her rant yesterday, she's back because she seeks validation from strangers on the internet, attention seeking, it's sad when you think about it actually
I’m getting katie Hopkins vibes from her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Claire showing off her height of ignorance yet again 🤣🤣the moron is a Catholic. I certainly don’t practice the religion anymore but technically I’m still Catholic and my kids were baptised so it’s on my census. She’s honestly the most unlikeable person ever
It actually would be more beneficial for people who don’t practice to say ‘No religion’ then the country can move forward away from ‘religious ethos’ & having the Catholic schools dictate the Dept of Education agenda
That’s what I & all my friends/family have done

• Heart

Madamex

VIP Member
So people messaged Claire about her rant and she looked them up on LinkedIn and emailed their employers?! The people had messaged her privately! In the past didn't something similar happen to Claire? But it was due to her speaking badly about her coworkers on her public platform. This is the kinda stuff influencers go mad over. She is such a hypocrite!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Would she ever shut the fuck up about giving up drink… who cares… good on her but she like a broken record now. It’s the new “I lost my hair” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She’s probably in at the customer service counter in Tesco looking for the list of customers who bought all the Easter eggs so she can block them 😂

• Haha

emanwhe

Chatty Member
This isn’t a slight on anyone who goes to mediums/has their cards read (I’ve gone once or twice myself), but I think Claire’s €80 would be much better spent on some fucking therapy.

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
She is so utterly fake. Anyone who messaged her with concern over her drinking got blocked back in the day. She also didn't have her life lined up and in order. She was out of control. Is she saying she is an alcoholic or that she was nearly one ? She's a sanctimonious, self righteous pain in the ass who still craves fame and attention. May she get her wish and no one bothers messaging her again

• Heart
Reactions: 15

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I worked on beauty counters for a few years when I was younger, part of the service was providing skin consultations or make up consultations. We were given brief training by the brands but it was all about pushing the expensive products and cross selling. I never claimed to be a dermatologist after a couple of training sessions with the Clinique rep 😂😂
This is basically all Claire is doing and because she can't argue her case she has to now block anyone that calls her out

• Heart
  • Haha

Lilylily

VIP Member
Claire is licking her lips for the bit of drama, she reminds me of a kid who wants all her friends to love her but not each other, she's extremely immature and nasty along with it

I say this as a kindness but I think Claire should really go to AA meetings, she is using Instagram to talk to when really she should be sharing with peers. I'm sick of listening to her, if it helps her to cope by talking about it great but i don't think that is what followers are there for. I'm gone anyway.

• Heart

Lorz19

Chatty Member
If someone with 80,000+ followers on Instagram was unhappy about their service from trua, Claire would prefer that person to contact her and try to resolve their problem before they slated her to all their followers on Instagram first!! If Claire felt so strongly about the way her family were treated in the hotel, she should have brought it up with management, not gone on Instagram giving speeches about how guests should be treated!! Shes absolutely toxic!!
Sounded like hotel treated her just fine, she just didn’t have them fall to her feet..

• Heart

BiscuitOrCake

I’m completely fed up of her now, the gammy captions loaded with typos and the tiny video on the corner of the screen and the sheer amount of shite talking she’s doing just to fill up a story for engagement.

Following her since 2016 on Snapchat and it’s honestly a different person now, I’m thinking that two tone hair dye job is a split personality: One side is a normal fun loving woman / positive vibed person and the other lighter orange side is a rampant Covid-obsessed high horser who has a psychotic vendetta against all influencers 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s become the person she gives out about! Bragging about holidays and trying to be an expert on everything, whilst making money selling shampoo she bought at cost price with a big mark up. Who the hell are the people buying it I would love to know. Just see she much be friends with Stefanie Preisner- 2 absolute doses

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Claire won’t ever walk away from Instagram she needs that little ego boost the woman is a narcissist, she thinks people hang on her every word and if you don’t hang on her every word there is something wrong with you. She’s about as funny as a frying pan to the head

Lilylily

VIP Member
She has problems, instead of just making the most of it and enjoying being away with her family, she has go be on Instagram telling everyone that she could run the hotel better than they do!!
When people don't treat her like some sort of celebrity she's feckin ragin!!
Acknowledges that the hospitality sector is badly hurting in Ireland, then goes on to slate the hotel and possibly hurt it even more!!
She should perfect running her own business before she talks to thousands of followers about how shit the hotel run theirs!!
You built your own business brick by brick Claire and there are plenty of people that have had bad experiences with you!!
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!

• Heart

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Don’t know about anyone else, but I’d be more inclined to drink on holiday in Greece than I would at home at Christmas 😂

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Exactly.... my mind is blown that people are paying her to give advice when she IS NOT QUALIFIED TO GIVE ADVICE.
Madness ..
The government need to regulate this influencer market. They’re scamming people. She’s falsely representing herself as someone who’s qualified when she says “consultation”. Follow Australia and ban influencers who aren’t qualified from talking about health. Gone are the days they used to just show what they bought themselves in river island 🥴 they’re all on the gravy train now. Pox bottles

• Heart

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Tea Spill has something up about her asking for people to message her names of any account that dare call her out on:
1) Selling shite she buys in for €5 for €5,000,000
2) Being an absolute charlatan, fake, fraudster!

Also, I swear to god I thought her daughter had some sort of religious/fancy dress type outfit on in her latest stories?
Sweet mother of divine JAYSUS!

Exactly what she said ☝

A relative was Def IMO an alcoholic and it all came to a head and now doesn't drink but continues to have non alcoholic wine/beer etc tried to get me to drink it when pregnant, no interest. She doesn't see not been able to go out and have a soft drink or coffee is also the problem.
I'm on the fence with the nonalcoholic stuff. Personally, I don't see the point. As in, I'd never order a nonalcoholic gin, I just don't understand it.
However, I've a friend who has recently struggled massively with alcohol. Among other things, it gave her confidence to go to bars.
For the past few months, she's avoided bars as she was so anxious at the mere thought of walking through the doors.
Last few weeks, we've gone to a couple of bars and she's had nonalcoholic beer.
I asked her about it as I'm genuinely curious, and she said when she has a pint in her hand - it just makes her feel like she fits in more. It's almost like a "crutch" so she doesn't stick out in a bar.
Now don't get me wrong, that in itself is fucked up - feeling like you have to look like you have a drink to fit in...but, it works for her. Maybe in time, she won't need that crutch - but I get it.

I can't stand Captain Eyebrows preaching on about it though. It's like she always has to be the best. If you've struggled with alcohol - she's struggled ten times worse. If you booked a holiday to Tenerife, Claire has gone to Elevenarife....If your hair fell out, Claires hair, eyes brows and fanny hair fell out.
We get it love, you know it all, about every thing, every subject, every topic. The Dalai lama of Fairview

Last edited:
  • Haha