Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
I'm going to he honest, I don't think that Shane fella is any good. The pic of Tony, his lips are weird, like all sewn up like something from the human centipede.
Then the one he did of Aisling (RIP) did her no justice, she was absolutely stunning and you couldn't see any of that in his pic.

Claire probably gas no choice but leave it up now after it was gifted. But she probably thinks it adds to her 'quirky' personality
FINALLY. I thought the one he done of Ashling was awful! She’s such a gorgeous beautiful girl and the sketch he done just doesn’t do her any justice

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Spill the tea Really doesn’t like Claire and the impression I get is she likes Denise from pello! Was sticking up for after the whole hair dryer saga! Wonder what that’s all about?
I don't know Denise, but in fairness - Claire isn't a likable person. She's as much charm as a lump of dog shite.

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
The gas thing about this little puddener…all she does is give out. About everyone. And everything. And every aspect of life.

yet if someone DARES question her multi billion euro empire she comes on and goes crazy.
Shes a bully. A little fat bully that thrives on her own self importance

See the way her kid is a little brat? Yeah, she didn’t lick that off a stone.

…on an absolute side note - is it just me or does anyone else think she looks absolutely scruffy? I’d love to throw her in a car wash and give her a deep clean! Rotten!

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
6 months off the drink and she's giving sermons, this what I mean, well done for giving up the drink, but don't start preaching at People

• Heart

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
The gas thing is she genuinely thinks a network would consider her life on TV? Like, her ego is so out of control it’s scary.

also, is it just me - or does anyone think she always just looks really dirty? Like really needs a good scrub down and a power hose?

Niamh97

Chatty Member
There's a definite streak of EVIL in her

So anyone disagreeing with her she looked them up and went snooping to find out where they worked or what sports club they are in and sent emails. That's absolutely disgusting and evil. Just block them clare. She is dangerous and nasty. Would you even be bothered getting in to a conversation with that sanctimonious wagon anyway. It would be the last thing I'd do is message her, I just roll my eyes and think STFU Claire and tap on.
Imagine if she spent as much time answering messages on Trua as she does investigating where people worked, she’d be flying through those DMs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Niamh97

Chatty Member
What the fuck is she on about if I talked to any of the guests as if I’d built the hotel up from the ground they’d be so weirded out. She’s complaining about the hotel she’s staying in on IG whilst she’s still there!! I’d be afraid they’d spit in my coffee before I left.

The reason the service isn’t possibly amazing is because they’re on minimum wage, under strange circumstances and maybe, just maybe, they don’t like her 👀 She probably expected an upgrade or something 🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t understand want she’s on about. That stupid teaspill page always covers the user name of the people that write into it 🙄 and it’s not like those people are telling lies either 🤣 she isn’t qualified!! Makes me die when she says she was doing consultations 🤭🤣

• Haha

Influencing is not a job

If you’re using that same (lunatic) logic - what happens if he kisses another child on the lips in school - the same way I’m sure his mam does?
I hate this bullshit of kids not being allowed to be kids because of how PC everything has become
And I'm pretty sure children can be taught boundaries and know that certain behaviours at home wouldn't be acceptable in school 🙄 ridiculous how PC everything is

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I’ve no idea who your Nikki one is so I looked up her stories. I got as far as “if I can use my platform to get the truth (pulls ridiculous face) out there..” and I stopped.

she can absolutely fuck off 😂 I haven’t worked as a frontline NCHD for the past 18+ months just for the likes of her to encourage numbers kicking off again.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
So you receive a ‘prescription’ - what does this mean? Can I bring this to a pharmacist who will dispense a medication to me? I seriously doubt it, it’s a list of products to buy from her website. The use of language here is appallingly misleading. It’s shocking that people like her are unregulated.
I got a facial last week and the woman who did it gave me a “prescription” afterwards of what the thought would help my skin. Obviously from the range they stock in the salon and I’m sure she gets commission from it but the word prescription made my eye twitch 😂

Ratsout

VIP Member
For such a know it all pity she didn't know that you should never mention if a young girl /child is tall for their age. It can have an awful effect on how they view themselves from an early age.
Oh get a grip 🤣 She said she was tall for her age she hardly went and called her a green giant. Claire has said worse but calling her child tall is hardly gonna scar her for life

Wellingtonflop

HOW has she not inserted herself into the Will Smith/Chris Rock/alopecia narrative haha. I thought she'd be on 2fm by now as a panelist :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her there this morning. If she's not harping on about vaccines she's on her high horse about sobriety. It's fucking exhausting.
I think she's trying to portray herself as this guru of knowledge hoping RTE will whip her up again (never going to happen)

...and I've said it before - if I walked into her hair clinic and saw her monstrosity of a hair cut/do/style - I'd walk straight back out. What in the name of jaysus!?

Does she think failing the theory test/being a lazy shite and not studying for it is funny content? She gives off that lazy student in secondary school vibes with her complete lack of preparation.
That’s why I wonder if she’s doing a degree? If she can’t even manage to study for the theory test she hasn’t a hope of passing a degree.. just imagine the moaning if she had to do a thesis. She wants all the accolades while doing the least amount of work.

FoolingNobody

Being brought up around toxic language has had a huge affect on my self esteem so I do agree with Claire. However, her next story she said she looks like a giant vagina so it makes me think it’s just another bandwagon for her to jump on and preach about. It just seemed like she immediately contradicted what she had said.

• Heart