Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
I don’t know if your being sarcastic or not but if you’re not that behaviour is completely inappropriate for Elliot to be at

What happens when he does it to a stranger or another child at school, it could cause serious trouble for the child..
If you’re using that same (lunatic) logic - what happens if he kisses another child on the lips in school - the same way I’m sure his mam does?
I hate this bullshit of kids not being allowed to be kids because of how PC everything has become

Reactions: 30

Lilylily

VIP Member
If someone with 80,000+ followers on Instagram was unhappy about their service from trua, Claire would prefer that person to contact her and try to resolve their problem before they slated her to all their followers on Instagram first!! If Claire felt so strongly about the way her family were treated in the hotel, she should have brought it up with management, not gone on Instagram giving speeches about how guests should be treated!! Shes absolutely toxic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus she really has a god complex, doesn’t she?
She’s responsible, despite being qualified in the square root of fuck all, for all these people entering sobriety? Wow! And she wishes she could ring them all up and help them through it but she can’t - not because she’s not qualified but because she’d just end up giving too much of herself. This one is dangerous 😳
Claire balding-qualified in the square root of fuck all

Love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ratsout

VIP Member
Don’t know how you could love Tony. He betrayed the women of Ireland during the cervical smear scandal. The blood of all the women who died and are going to die is on his hands

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Before she did it herself Claire was the very one who’d say “Insta isn’t an airport, you don’t have to announce your departure hun!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Newbie here, howwwwareyiz!

Urgh, Claire Balding. My GAWD.
I followed her for a while, liked her, unfollowed her when she lost her shite, and followed again recently.

I didn't realise giving up the booze gave you the superiority complex of our Lord Almighty - JAYSUS! I have never heard such self-indulgent, egotistical, self-righteous shite in all my life. I'd say if she's walking around Dublin and gets as much as a glance she think she's Beyonce.
She's resorted now to addressing herself in the third person (which she made a joke of so it's granddddd)... leaving this aside though, I watched a few of her stories last night where she literally rambled about "not being able to get back to Clare Balding and giving the fans what they want" - and she was dead serious like, then showed her kid pretending to be her....
Like, she actually has such notions of herself - I'd say her friends and family can't bear to be around her.

Alright there Sasha Fierce, calm down on your way into your glam offices in Fairview to address your nation of fans - my JAYSUS.

• Haha

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
😆😆😆😆😆😆
This has to make it into next thread title
I'm mad for my first thread title honour! I'll get thinking, would be the cherry on top if it was for Captain Eyebrows!

OK, I'll come up with better but a quickie

"Dalai lama of Fairview, over the moon her hair grew. Putting the world to rights from her bed, question her sobriety? You're f*cking dead!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Some houses here must be very dry for craic 😂 That's nothing compared to the slaggings my family have all given each other over the years. I don't think she's going to ruin her forever for telling her to enjoy being tall because it won't last forever.

Yel

Chatty Member
Please keep this about the influencer, if you want to talk about covid there's a plethora of threads in offtopic

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I don't know why the religion question is such a talking point. If you consider yourself Catholic tick the box, if you don't, tick another option.
I'm not going to have anyone lecture me on this!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

msster

Chatty Member
She's actually so full of shit first of all I am pro vaccine I have gotten mine.. she raved about Tony and how wonderful he is if she was any way educated and a the feminist she claims to be she would not have a fucking portrait of him in her kitchen the women who lost their lives because of him she's either has very short fucking memory or hasn't a clue of the world

• Heart

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Lads, I’m sorry - but have you ever seen a more grim swimming pool. Looks like something on top of a Russian prison.
13DAC9DC-75E3-4CCC-9A4D-6C85BC891E28.png

• Haha

Swigwam

Chatty Member
Confirmation but she’s against the church if she had a spine…but she can’t cos she was too young?
And farragh wants the money?

Her and tigs are alarmingly alike

If you are anti religion don’t sign up - end of, have a backbone -say no.

Please don’t sign up, complain and then make it about your daughters “fashion” ideas (for content)

Just sign up and shut up 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Newroundhere

Wouldn’t be like Claire to try make lindsays sitch about her 🙄 “wish I done this 18 months ago” get over yourself if u had something to say 18 months ago it would of been plastered from a height over her insta

• Heart

Swordshead

It's absolutely bizarre that she's shocked some people voted no to her question about the Confirmation outfit. 🤔 She chose for her child to partake in a Catholic event, it's not fancy dress like. You don't have to comply to prim and proper but jaysus she's not attending Animecon. Expressing yourself can still be done at a religious event without having to be absolutely ridiculous. If that was the case I would've worn a fleece and horseriding boots to my Confirmation because that's all I cared about when I was that age 🙄😅