Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turned into the person who gave up smoking years ago and is trying to get everyone who will listen to quit too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s turned into the person who gave up smoking years ago and is trying to get everyone who will listen to quit too
And we all know one of those…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s become an awful drag on my mood. Ok Claire fair play you gave up booze now stop trying to save the rest of the world with your hidden hints and vague chats….

Reactions: 2
Clare on a mad one again over the Ryan Tubs thing! She shouldn’t have said it, she should stop trying to make excuses about it!

Reactions: 6
Why would she bring it up again when she claimed that it caused her terrible anxiety and stress and alleged threats of violence from people on the internet. You are a businesswoman of a startup , you are not a comedian. Focus on replying to emails, running your professional Instagram and building your business. KarlaK and Mermaidajade can keep your whole Claire balding schtick going since they are basically your clones now.

Reactions: 8
She must want people to feel sorry for her! No one owes you anything Claire you said what you said tit got the fan, stop playing the victim 🙄

Reactions: 5
Newbie here, howwwwareyiz!

Urgh, Claire Balding. My GAWD.
I followed her for a while, liked her, unfollowed her when she lost her shite, and followed again recently.

I didn't realise giving up the booze gave you the superiority complex of our Lord Almighty - JAYSUS! I have never heard such self-indulgent, egotistical, self-righteous shite in all my life. I'd say if she's walking around Dublin and gets as much as a glance she think she's Beyonce.
She's resorted now to addressing herself in the third person (which she made a joke of so it's granddddd)... leaving this aside though, I watched a few of her stories last night where she literally rambled about "not being able to get back to Clare Balding and giving the fans what they want" - and she was dead serious like, then showed her kid pretending to be her....
Like, she actually has such notions of herself - I'd say her friends and family can't bear to be around her.

Alright there Sasha Fierce, calm down on your way into your glam offices in Fairview to address your nation of fans - my JAYSUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I followed her for a while, liked her, unfollowed her when she lost her shite, and followed again recently.

I didn't realise giving up the booze gave you the superiority complex of our Lord Almighty - JAYSUS! I have never heard such self-indulgent, egotistical, self-righteous shite in all my life. I'd say if she's walking around Dublin and gets as much as a glance she think she's Beyonce.
She's resorted now to addressing herself in the third person (which she made a joke of so it's granddddd)... leaving this aside though, I watched a few of her stories last night where she literally rambled about "not being able to get back to Clare Balding and giving the fans what they want" - and she was dead serious like, then showed her kid pretending to be her....
Like, she actually has such notions of herself - I'd say her friends and family can't bear to be around her.

Alright there Sasha Fierce, calm down on your way into your glam offices in Fairview to address your nation of fans - my JAYSUS.
Okay Claire, your insta rants not giving you enough tattle comments about ye 😂😂 put the phone down and flog some shampoo 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Okay Claire, your insta rants not giving you enough tattle comments about ye 😂😂 put the phone down and flog some shampoo 😂😂
You know, I've been a long-time lurker on this site...one of the main reasons I hesitated to join and post was people like you. EVERY new member that comments have muppets like you accusing them of being the person they're posting about. Talk about Paranoid Pollies.

I'll bow out!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You know, I've been a long-time lurker on this site...one of the main reasons I hesitated to join and post was people like you. EVERY new member that comments have muppets like you accusing them of being the person they're posting about. Talk about Paranoid Pollies.

I'll bow out!
This isn’t dublin airport. You can leave without checking in

Reactions: 5
This isn’t dublin airport. You can leave without checking in
You don't think it's a shame though? Like, every new member gets hopped on and accused of being someone they're not? It's really off-putting and totally unneccassary.
I get it, I'd say loads of Instagrammers are on here stirring shite but don't tar every new member with the same brush.

Reactions: 8

I'll bow out!
Welcome to tattle 🙂

Reactions: 4
You don't think it's a shame though? Like, every new member gets hopped on and accused of being someone they're not? It's really off-putting and totally unneccassary.
I get it, I'd say loads of Instagrammers are on here stirring shite but don't tar every new member with the same brush.
Ah it happens. If it’s not them they usually don’t care and continue to comment it’s mostly a slagging thing joys of tattle

Reactions: 2

You wrote this post in a Claire Balding style of communication, spelled her name 2 different ways to throw people off. So yeah I’d be calling you out also. Par for the course 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Well, I guess Claire/Clare has been rubbing off on me then! 😅

But, unless Claire is a 20 something gay fella from Clondalkin, I can assure you - I'm not her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.