Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard Branson was on this morning sharing her views and thoughts on how to maintain a global empire whilst having to bring her husband clothes shopping.
How does she do it? Superwoman!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
has it ever been said why her and Denise fell out can find it on any of the threads
I'd say she has fallings-out left right and centre

She's the kind of person that always wants to be number one, the "I like to see my friends do well.........just not better than me" kinda person. Imagine working for her, I'd say they're petrified of her!

Reactions: 8
I'd say she has fallings-out left right and centre

She's the kind of person that always wants to be number one, the "I like to see my friends do well.........just not better than me" kinda person. Imagine working for her, I'd say they're petrified of her!
If we look hard enough we all have one of those in our lives šŸ‘šŸ»

Her makeup is shocking she looks like aunt Sally and her fringe looks like it was cut with a bowl

Reactions: 1
The bleeping fake tan lads, it's borderline distressing, whyyyy does she do it? She's a redhead, it never looks good! Is it a cry for help? An act of self harm? A Joe Swash cosplay? Someone help me understand!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I havenā€™t a clue what tan she wears but could it be one of those ones that youā€™ve to wash off after x amount of hours and instead of washing it off she leaves it on instead and it looks all over the place. No one is that bad at applying fake tan no one unless itā€™s your first few goes at it.

It doesn't look good on that skin tone and colouring full-stop. Reminds me of when Nicola Roberts and Lindsay Lohan were slathering themselves in fake tan due to insecurity and looked 10 times better without it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she explain the new rings yet? There not the best, looks like the kids picked stones for her and she popped it on the ring.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.