Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rings, I mean - what in the jaysus.
I'd say with the fake tan, she doesn't moisturise or prep her skin - that's why it goes on so dodgy.

I just can't put up with the Jesus complex she has going on. The constant "self-mockery" but you know she is absolutely bleeping MAD about herself.
The fringe deserves its own Instagram page. Makes her head look like a massive, auburn mushroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've had the worse day and the comments here have me in a heap laughing

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I seen that comedian Emma Dorian bought some stuff off Claire and she gifted Emma the heatless curl roller! I seen the same on in Ali express for 3€ and Claire is selling it for €50 WTF that’s some mark up!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I seen that comedian Emma Dorian bought some stuff off Claire and she gifted Emma the heatless curl roller! I seen the same on in Ali express for 3€ and Claire is selling it for €50 WTF that’s some mark up!!
That's why her shelves do be empty waiting for a delivery, it's on the big boat from China scrunchies and all

Reactions: 2
Can we address the hair? Like, for someone literally working in haircare (or whatever it is she does) - her hair is mental. The fringe is taking over her face/body. Apart from the stupid length, it looks like she let a blind, drunk baby cut her fringe? It's all uneven and lopsided.

Reactions: 4
Can we address the hair? Like, for someone literally working in haircare (or whatever it is she does) - her hair is mental. The fringe is taking over her face/body. Apart from the stupid length, it looks like she let a blind, drunk baby cut her fringe? It's all uneven and lopsided.
You'd think Amy would give her a trim, considering she's supposed to be the hairdresser out of them all.

Reactions: 2
Wow she’s unhinged tonight calling her children pr*cks and hoping they burn their palates on the hot chocolate she’s making them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow she’s unhinged tonight calling her children pr*cks and hoping they burn their palates on the hot chocolate she’s making them.
I think it’s more than a blood test she should be discussing with her doctor to be honest. She definitely needs some medication or counseling, they are horrible things to say about your children.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s more than a blood test she should be discussing with her doctor to be honest. She definitely needs some medication or counseling, they are horrible things to say about your children.
Ah it was clear that she was joking. I mightn’t be everyone’s parenting style but there’s no dispute that she adores her kids.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.