Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one isn’t a car crash waiting to happen, she’s a train wreck on fire with no one left to call 999 🙄🤦‍♀️ She’d actually want to take a vacation alright but not in the dochas centre, she’d want to check herself in to John of gods and sort her tit out.

Reactions: 6
She’s a real person she used to comment a lot on Galz she was always very level headed and nice I think it’s disgusting she’s basically an online villain because them cunts said it was her running BU with very very little proof
It was proven it was her But either way about that page specifically some of the things she said online were absolutely awful and now here she is again getting stuck in! Wouldn’t u think she’d have learnt her lesson??? Have your opinion by all means but don’t cross the line

Reactions: 7
Would ye believe Claire’s show, my yellow brick road is on rte 2 at this ungodly hour 🤣🤣

• Haha
Would ye believe Claire’s show, my yellow brick road is on rte 2 at this ungodly hour 🤣🤣
Someone needs to drop a house on her pronto. She needs to tit or get off the pot, she’s behaving like Trump, pack your comb over & move on loser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a real person she used to comment a lot on Galz she was always very level headed and nice I think it’s disgusting she’s basically an online villain because them cunts said it was her running BU with very very little proof
Ramona got shafted by the mas who drink admin when it was lynsdeys/stella/mermaidajade group. lynn leavy, siobhan clifford and ultimate troll Mceva all helped "expose" BU. Lynn and Mceva were Ramona friends to begin with. Lynn was getting her eyebrows done off Ramona in her Tullamore salon and Ramona showed her a pic of a baby on her insta and lynn seen she had another page linked to her insta so opened it and seen she was BU. Then she told their master lynsdey who told her pal paul from whitemoose. Paul even gave lynn and mceva a free lunch in the cafe for sending him the Screenshots.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ramona got shafted by the mas who drink admin when it was lynsdeys/stella/mermaidajade group. lynn leavy, siobhan clifford and ultimate troll Mceva all helped "expose" BU. Lynn and Mceva were Ramona friends to begin with. Lynn was getting her eyebrows done off Ramona in her Tullamore salon and Ramona showed her a pic of a baby on her insta and lynn seen she had another page linked to her insta so opened it and seen she was BU. Then she told their master lynsdey who told her pal paul from whitemoose. Paul even gave lynn and mceva a free lunch in the cafe for sending him the Screenshots.
I know that beyond what Lynn said she saw there was duck all proof, i can not stand MermaidJade, I think if Ramona was BU she deserves a medal for exposing bloggers so well.
I was also wondering did herself and Claire fall out I noticed she didn’t join the pity party

Level headed? Nice? Think you have the wrong Ramona
I found her to be like these under her own account she was able to make a point without name calling you see some in that group resort to pettiness to get their point across but I know she had multiple accounts, I just don’t think the girl should be made a villain. That Lisa Curran/LizzieRaisin from Kerry was behind Shitebloggerssay she got found out because she linked her phone number to the account that page did way worse and she’s not vilified, and don’t get me started on the girl behind Bloggers Buster Caroline Coleman/ Carly Coolness that page was lethal the things they wrote about Lisa Jordan’s kids was disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart
And it's started with "Claire Balding" leaking into the Trua page.....why the duck would her customers want to see that they have bacon fries on the office wall!!!!
They just want their emails answered, but she's to busy fluting around

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And it's started with "Claire Balding" leaking into the Trua page.....why the duck would her customers want to see that they have bacon fries on the office wall!!!!
I was thinking that myself. Do they not have emails going back weeks to write back to instead of posting that shite.

Reactions: 1
This will give you an idea of her priorities.

about a week ago I requested to follow both pages.

by the time I had come back to my insta home page I’d been accepted on her personal page.

I’m still waiting to be accepted onto the Trua (unfortunate name choice) page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Lynn Leavy is a wagon and major trouble maker. I unfortunately know her irl.

I was thinking that myself. Do they not have emails going back weeks to write back to instead of posting that shite.
Emails???? That would be far to boring for the unique Claire.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This will give you an idea of her priorities.

about a week ago I requested to follow both pages.

by the time I had come back to my insta home page I’d been accepted on her personal page.

I’m still waiting to be accepted onto the Trua (unfortunate name choice) page.
Speaking of the name Trua, where in from it wouldn't be used the way she's using it. It would be much more "ah the poor unfortunates" rather than compassion. Those to be pitied, if you get me. I always thought it was a really weird choice.

Reactions: 2
Speaking of the name Trua, where in from it wouldn't be used the way she's using it. It would be much more "ah the poor unfortunates" rather than compassion. Those to be pitied, if you get me. I always thought it was a really weird choice.
I thought the exact same. "An trua bhocht" meaning the poor wretch, fitting for Claire :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.