Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was fu#ked from drink on Sunday after her xmas party. She probably had the fear and was needy and went off the deep end. She is hoping her little comment won't ruin her chances of being the next big thing on rte. I'd say that ship had sailed anyway. We are all nuts at the best of times but she has no impulse control whatsoever. She must be worn out from back peddling at this stage. Just feck off. Busy yourself with trua. She's the messiah of hair loss in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was fu#ked from drink on Sunday after her xmas party. She probably had the fear and was needy and went off the deep end. She is hoping her little comment won't ruin her chances of being the next big thing on rte. I'd say that ship had sailed anyway. We are all nuts at the best of times but she has no impulse control whatsoever. She must be worn out from back peddling at this stage. Just feck off. Busy yourself with trua. She's the messiah of hair loss in her head
What I can’t get over her having the time to block every single follower who unfollows her, isn’t she suppose to running a business ( *coughs* I mean playing office with Amy) Even if she was not running a business or working who would have that sort of time. Excellent point about her having “the fear”

Reactions: 6
Some fella keeps posting the screen recording of Ryan gate on fm 104. It’s been taken down twice and he reposts it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some fella keeps posting the screen recording of Ryan gate on fm 104. It’s been taken down twice and he reposts it 😂😂😂😂😂
Just went for a look theirs a girl with a screen recording of claire on her rant but up 59 minutes ago and still up in comments, hit on show all comments to see it 🤭

Nearly all the comments are negative and calling her out on the Fm104 Facebook post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t see as I refuse to watch Stefanie preisner, she is like a dealz version of Claire and that’s not a compliment . Stef likes to me an authority on everything but I’ve seen her give wrong and incorrect advice many times especially to do with social welfare and when I kindly corrected her I was blocked! She’s trying to build a following on doing Q and As on topical issues but she is not educated in all those areas she just googled the answers. A little bit disingenuous. Hate to see people saying her insta is informative - she pulls all her info from sources. She’s dying for another late late show appearance .
Is there a Stefanie thread?

Reactions: 1
They really did her dirty that photo going around the papers is horrific 😂 the tiny mouth
She’s really not liked at all. Someone posted a feeling sorry for her thread on Girls on a mission a couple of days ago & the majority of the comments were slating her. I’d say a lot of her “followers” are just there to watch the car crash of a person she has become, not to support her

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Its a bleeping tit show oh my god she’s now going to be known as a dramatic crazy person who’s enormous ego wouldn’t allow her to say she’s wrong... I would HATE to be like that. Tea spill said that Stephanie came into her DM’s demanding she remove the post that Claire immediately took back what she said about Ryan and that was why Tea spill tagged her in the post showing Claire not talking it back

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Its a bleeping tit show oh my god she’s now going to be known as a dramatic crazy person who’s enormous ego wouldn’t allow her to say she’s wrong... I would HATE to be like that. Tea spill said that Stephanie came into her DM’s demanding she remove the post that Claire immediately took back what she said about Ryan and that was why Tea spill tagged her in the post showing Claire not talking it back
Poor Ian

imagine amy having to go into work and listen to her all day after this. I know she chose to work with her, but she had to know that she’s unstable? I’d go mad.
Yes, Amy, Ian and the kids all walking on eggshells at the minute. Anyways, Amy was silly to leave such an established business to go and work for this one 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yes, Amy, Ian and the kids all walking on eggshells at the minute. Anyways, Amy was silly to leave such an established business to go and work for this one 🙄
Poor Elliot she wonders why he struggles with speech. I’d a mam like her and I was afraid of my life to speak

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Poor Elliot she wonders why he struggles with speech. I’d a mam like her and I was afraid of my life to speak
My home life was fairly chaotic when I was younger and I had a bad speech impediment and seldom ate regular food when I was his age.
I would never judge how someone parents their child, I'm just providing my own experiences

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My home life was fairly chaotic when I was younger and I had a bad speech impediment and seldom ate regular food when I was his age.
I would never judge how someone parents their child, I'm just providing my own experiences
Same 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.