Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG.... Ramona was the call out page bloggers unveiled... she’s back!!!!!!
She’s a real person she used to comment a lot on Galz she was always very level headed and nice I think it’s disgusting she’s basically an online villain because them cunts said it was her running BU with very very little proof

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus, Mary & Holy St Joseph and all that animals in the stable, is there no bloody end to this dose?????
She's lying her stinkin' arse off with the bullshit about not being able to delete her account for a week. You can delete it & it'll be permanently removed. End of. However you can't be temporarily disabling your account every other day when you feel like having a hissy fit for attention.
Caught rapid, Claire, hunzo.
You have zero intention of pissing off from IG, let's be honest here. You're accepting new followers at a rate of knots. The only reason they're following is pure curiosity. But I suppose for an attention seeking desperado the reason why doesn't really matter.
And if you do leave, who'd feed your enormous ego then?
Imagine having to build a 'following' from scratch all over again with no sob story to tell/sell. Wouldn't happen.

In the words of the great Gloria Gaynor; "Go on now, go, walk out the door. Just turn around now, cos you're not welcome anymore." :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How does she show her face at the kids school everyday I’d be mortified. Wonder what the school moms of Marino make of her 🤣
I've often wondered the same. My kids go to a different school to hers thankfully. But the way she goes on about them sometimes. It's so rude. Maybe I'm lucky, but I've made some great friends between crèche and school gates.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.