Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can delete it though. Trust me I know I’ve deleted my old work page before. You have permanently delete or disable. She clearly doesn’t want to delete it. Why would you video yourself doing it ? It’s not going to post a story if you are successful ?!

Reactions: 11
Can't disable account more than once a week 😂😂😬
Yes that’s true.

That's what she just put up there. She's on the laptop and when she goes to deactivate the acc it says she can't cos you can only do it once a week 😂
I’m absolutely mortified for her, what was all this the account will go itself bollox after 24 hours. All that dramatics the crying the news articles and she can’t actually deactivate the thing. Did you all notice the button she’d trying hit is “temporarily disable” not the delete option. She caught herself out lovely there which means she’s not actually deleting her account. I’ve second hand embarrassment for her now.

• Haha
To prove she’s lying , you get both options. She clearly has no interest in deleting it for good. She’s choosing to disable & again, hasn’t. Irish Mirror why don’t you pick this up ? If she wanted to delete it she could.
It was the “temporarily disable” option button she showed, caught herself right out.

Reactions: 6
🎶 NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL CLAIRE BALDING 2020🎶

featuring all your favourite hits including
1. The Long Goodbye by Paul Brady
2. Please Don’t Go by KC & The Sunshine Band
3. Bye Bye Bye by ‘NSYNC
4. Should I Stay Or Should I Go by The Clash
5. Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi

Hear these and many more on the biggest album of the year, available on Patreon only.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word by Elton john
Goodbye my friend by the spice girls
So long farewell by the feckin von trapp family 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the long goodbye for sure, if she really wanted to leave she would just stop posting and delete her account when insta allowed it.

Have Lindsay and CB fallen out? I thought they did over Lindsay's lockdown carry on and now I didn't see her giving any support to CB?

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe the dramatics out of this one 🤦‍♀️ She needs intervention.. Ian needs to come me and remove all electronic appliances from her🤦‍♀️ I have never seen such histrionics

Reactions: 12
It was the “temporarily disable” option button she showed, caught herself right out.
She came on guns blazing about quitting entirely over the weekend clearly and now she's calmed down a bit and has enjoyed a couple of days of people kissing her arse begging her not to go, she's had a change of heart. She obviously wants to keep the option of returning open by temporarily disabling rather than deleting because let's face it, she'd be too lazy to start out fresh and try to build that following again. I'd say she's fuming with herself now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she show her face at the kids school everyday I’d be mortified. Wonder what the school moms of Marino make of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.