Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocks everyone that unfollows her. Imagine she has time for that but never time to reply to customers
How does she even know which person unfollows her? She has 80k plus people following her. I can't keep up with mine and I don't have many 😂

Reactions: 6
How does she even know which person unfollows her? She has 80k plus people following her. I can't keep up with mine and I don't have many 😂
There is an app you can get that tells you who unfollows you.. as in she will get a notification when someone unfollows her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do ye ever see people commenting here and think you’d love to follow them on Instagram. I feel like a duck buddy developing feelings😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's her to a tee, the looking yo be offendedand always right brigade. Her sister used to work in the MAC counter in Limerick a couple of years back. I was in once and heard the manager in there ripping her and the sister to bits. You can just tell by looking at her she'd wither your tit.
Wither your tit.... Gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is an app you can get that tells you who unfollows you.. as in she will get a notification when someone unfollows her
Ah here 🙄😂 there's an app for everything 😂 pity someone can't hack her page and delete it for good 😂😂 she's gaining a tit load of followers, she'll probably go missing for a few weeks or so and then come back. I can't see her leaving for good 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah here 🙄😂 there's an app for everything 😂 pity someone can't hack her page and delete it for good 😂😂 she's gaining a tit load of followers, she'll probably go missing for a few weeks or so and then come back. I can't see her leaving for good 😬
She defo won’t leave insta for good, she’s looking for an ego boost an a bit of attention over the whole Ryan the cokehead debacle 🤦‍♀️🤣 a good dose of cop on os what this whinger needs 🤦‍♀️ I’m so mortified for her

Reactions: 9
WHO made that Ramona Tracey page? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it couldn't actually be BU Ramona could it? Has to be someone ripping the piss. Although looking at the comments I'm not sure! Tagging Lindsay and all. Gas.

Would love if she came back on a rampage for Christmas haha
Why did she tag lyndsey? 😂

Reactions: 3
Is an Instagram exit the same as travelling to Oz? 24 hour departure announcement, 12 hour lay over, more announcements, change of plan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is an Instagram exit the same as travelling to Oz? 24 hour departure announcement, 12 hour lay over, more announcements, change of plan ?
For us simpler folk you just need a laptop to deactivate/delete your account you can’t do it from a phone/tablet so I don’t know what all this I’ll be gone now in 24 hour nonsense is about.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.