Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long story short - came on balling like Claire , crying heavily pregnant etc. Said she was giving up
Insta yet allowed the story for 24 hours. Went from 87k to 103k at the time, she’s back 2 months now & is at 117k. She’s blogging years. The spike was only nosey ness from the ‘I’m leaving drama’. I reckon Claire was hoping for the same especially as she (Claire) has a business page too and ANY new followers are potential customers
Nail on the head there

Reactions: 4
Long story short - came on balling like Claire , crying heavily pregnant etc. Said she was giving up
Insta yet allowed the story for 24 hours. Went from 87k to 103k at the time, she’s back 2 months now & is at 117k. She’s blogging years. The spike was only nosey ness from the ‘I’m leaving drama’. I reckon Claire was hoping for the same especially as she (Claire) has a business page too and ANY new followers are potential customers
Claire’s numbers are still rising. I’m actually mortified for her.

Reactions: 6
oh Jesus wept there’s a rabbit hole for me now that I didn’t need 😂😂😂 I’m definitely irrationally angry she can live her life however she wants but I can tell already she’s irritating af.

edit: holy mortifying shame for myself!! Was balls deep in her Instagram when himself looks over my shoulder and tentively asked me why I was looking at her Instagram. Explained why and asked why he askee me like that.

THEY USED TO SHAG! He gave me the scoop on her and I’m actually mortified for myself and for her 😂😂 (she’s in her 40’s. My fella is 26.. just to give you an idea of how much refusing to grow up we’re talking..)
You're mortified because she slept with your partner?

Reactions: 1
Another story! Jesus I’ll have to get my tiny violin out of its case at this rate. She clearly wants more in the orchestra before she fucks off for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claire- the gift that just keeps giving or more like a case of thrush you just can't shift!
Must ask FBG, she's plenty of experience with the crusty gee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🎶 NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL CLAIRE BALDING 2020🎶

featuring all your favourite hits including
1. The Long Goodbye by Paul Brady
2. Please Don’t Go by KC & The Sunshine Band
3. Bye Bye Bye by ‘NSYNC
4. Should I Stay Or Should I Go by The Clash
5. Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi

Hear these and many more on the biggest album of the year, available on Patreon only.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
🎶 NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL CLAIRE BALDING 2020🎶

featuring all your favourite hits including
1. The Long Goodbye by Paul Brady
2. Please Don’t Go by KC & The Sunshine Band
3. Bye Bye Bye by ‘NSYNC
4. Should I Stay Or Should I Go by The Clash
5. Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi

Hear these and many more on the biggest album of the year, available on Patreon only.
Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt
I've Had The Time Of My Life - Dirty Dancing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.