Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only LOVING this bitta bad press for Denise 🤣 she’s so aggressive in her manner it’s so off putting, she’s no poxy angel her out in town drinking when 300 odd cases were reported in Dublin that day. She’d say duck all herself if she was friends with anyone that was at that event and had duck all to say when her mate Lindsay has been flaunting the rules constantly what a Hypocrite, and another gas thing is is this has been promoted weeks why were there now speaking up before saying it shouldn’t go ahead and gaining support instead of bitching after the fact

Reactions: 15
Slightly off thread but I just seen on Galz who snap someone commented that admin won't approve posts about the Bperfect event, that group usually has a field day with anything like this. Are admin on the Bperfect PR list or something 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Slightly off thread but I just seen on Galz who snap someone commented that admin won't approve posts about the Bperfect event, that group usually has a field day with anything like this. Are admin on the Bperfect PR list or something 😂
👏🏼👏🏼 That Elaine one is sly she’ll only post negative things about people she doesn’t like otherwise it’s all #bekind bollox, please someone set up a good call out page 😭 I miss a good call out

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yup pretty sure Elaine is connected with them.

Reactions: 4
Claire is only jumping on the bandwagon because denise is involved. She has no regard for the restrictions either. Hopefully she will get pissed tonight and go on a rant.
Absolutely agree but Denise, Rachel and co are disgraceful. It was really bad form and totally unnecessary. They could have done a online event or waited.
Claire would have been first on the bus if she was invited, she lost all creditably when she went on the piss with Lindsay and didn't call her out for having a session with her mates. Her trip to Cork when she knew the restrictions where coming into place was also a bad decision.

Very disappointed with Denise. I thought she had more cop on. It's one decision that she will regret for a long time.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely agree but Denise, Rachel and co are disgraceful. It was really bad form and totally unnecessary. They could have done a online event or waited.
Claire would have been first on the bus if she was invited, she lost all creditably when she went on the piss with Lindsay and didn't call her out for having a session with her mates. Her trip to Cork when she knew the restrictions where coming into place was also a bad decision.

Very disappointed with Denise. I thought she had more cop on. It's one decision that she will regret for a long time.
Sorry off topic on Claire but thought Rachel would have had more cop on also especially after not being able to have family/friends visit Daniel whilst sick or have a proper funeral with all their friends...

Reactions: 15
👏🏼👏🏼 That Elaine one is sly she’ll only post negative things about people she doesn’t like otherwise it’s all #bekind bollox, please someone set up a good call out page 😭 I miss a good call out
Imagine the fun Bloggers Unveiled would have had with them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine if Karla came out after leaving her brand ambassador role and tOld us how much the influencers are getting paid Or there fee to promote the tan

Reactions: 9
Claire needs to shut up now she’s going on about how people haven’t left their houses etc yet didn’t she swan down to cork last week? She’s just loving it because it’s Denise getting bad press you can see the glee in her eyes.

Reactions: 16
Claire needs to shut up now she’s going on about how people haven’t left their houses etc yet didn’t she swan down to cork last week? She’s just loving it because it’s Denise getting bad press you can see the glee in her eyes.
Yeah it’s horrible how she behaves.

Reactions: 8
HA! That’s such a good point. How was her trip to Cork essential work?! The hypocrisy shouldn’t surprise me at this stage and yet it does!

Reactions: 5
HA! That’s such a good point. How was her trip to Cork essential work?! The hypocrisy shouldn’t surprise me at this stage and yet it does!
Exactly Claire said she went there for “work” and the fools at the Bperfect event also say it was for “work” so really no difference. Oh actually Claire went at a time Dublin people were being advised not to leave Dublin so Claire please shut the hell up and get off your high horse 😒

Oh come on, Claire went to Cork on a pretty empty train wearing mask, on her own, booked first class, did her few bits and came home!

Hardly the same thing as what transpired at the BPerfect event.
I'm not her biggest fan either but yous are really reaching comparing the two.

Reactions: 41
Oh come on, Claire went to Cork on a pretty empty train wearing mask, on her own, booked first class, did her few bits and came home!

The principle is the same. Making unnecessary trips to flog tat. And Claire had her mask off to get make up done...how do u justify that??

Left the county when being advised not to. Went and got her hair and makeup done.
don’t like either of them but Claire needs to get off her high horse acting like she’s perfect when she’s far from it

• Heart
Reactions: 8

When she went I didn’t think it was the hugest deal in the world. What I’m saying is that she was on her stories roaring that a tan brand promoting its products can wait, that it’s not important or essential. Whatever she went to cork for absolutely wasn’t remotely important or essential. She’s vilifying people for leaving Dublin, when she did 2 weeks ago.

In that sense it’s hypocritical.

Reactions: 2
No issues with this pic Claire??
Claire can get off her high horse. We all know shes only calling out Denise because she doesn’t like her, is waiting for her to make a mistake instead of putting the work in to her own business. She’s calling her out to suit herself and earning kudos in the process which is ridiculous as people should see through that. Where were her morals when Lindsay was having a meet up with “fans” ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.