Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You always know the person in the debate that’s not intelligent they are the ones who resort to name calling I’m an idiot because I’m saying that following the government guidelines is okay...,🤨 alright I suppose your the type thinks the whole country should shut down businesses should go under this virus isn’t going away we need to find a way to live with it, she didn’t flaunt the rules she was wearing a mask she was cleared to travel, it’s the people like Ellie Kelly, Conor Ryan and Jess Brennan who flaunted the rules they did what they did for no reason other than selfish reasons.
Oh god you’re so blinded by Denise it’s ridiculous several stories with her not wearing a mask so yes you’re (not your btw) an idiot

Reactions: 17
I'd say Claire would have been up the front of that bus if she had been invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get what behaviour you mean they travelled for work everyone of them are employed by the brand were probably contracted to be there except Rachel she was only there as a model she didn’t need to be there, If I were Rachel I personally wouldn’t go, Denise I can understand Brendan is her business partner she was there to represent her business she lives in Kildare she essentially isn’t breaking any rules. Ellie Kelly shouldn’t have gone but technically it’s work she’s part of the B-Perfect brand too.
These are the basic guidelines that apply to everyone not just people in Dublin. None of them should have travelled, they have put a lot of people at risk by going. You can keep calling it work just to excuse Denise but it was a massive social event in a place that's riddled with Covid and they knew that going up there

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Work my arse, it was a piss up. End of. No social distancing between them or the queues for customers. Masks were in limited use and then all together for an after party. Sorry now, they can all duck right off. Claire is 100% right this time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As someone who is isolating because of covid, this makes me sick, my son (who is only 6)has missed 3 weeks of school and we have just been told he has another 2 weeks isolation ahead of him because he is a close contact of mine, he is crying everyday because he is so fed up of isolating. Then you have these clowns breaking every rule going. I really hope covid doesnt come knocking on their doors

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Claire’s spot on with what she’s saying but if she’s going to call them out then she should have called out Lindsey out for meeting up with pack of strangers on the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As someone who is isolating because of covid, this makes me sick, my son (who is only 6)has missed 3 weeks of school and we have just been told he has another 2 weeks isolation ahead of him because he is a close contact of mine, he is crying everyday because he is so fed up of isolating. Then you have these clowns breaking every rule going. I really hope covid doesnt come knocking on their doors
I really hope it does

Reactions: 4
I hope you’re doing ok ❤

Claire’s spot on with what she’s saying but if she’s going to call them out then she should have called out Lindsey out for meeting up with pack of strangers on the piss
And not posted a pic with Lindsey not wearing a mask in a shop and no social distancing. Claire is a hypocrite

Reactions: 11
Claire is only jumping on the bandwagon because denise is involved. She has no regard for the restrictions either. Hopefully she will get pissed tonight and go on a rant.

Reactions: 12
Clare is loving this she gets to call out denise, but I dont usually like clare but I have to say she is right on what she is saying a bit of a hypocrite though aswell, she wouldnt call lyndsey out , and now I see denise has put her account on private . They all should be ashamed of themselves but no it will be back to business and brush it under the carper

Reactions: 5
I don't agree with what happened last night. They made a huge mistake.
I like Denise she is a grafter.
Can't take to Rachel Gory I don't know why....
I have watched Claire since the snap chat days and I find Claire beyond fake and two faced. I do not view her self employed on her knees. She is a want to be fake rolling off od other people's work.

Reactions: 12
I wish she’d shut up now. she has made her point & while she may be right we all know if things hadn’t turned sour between her & Denise she would have been dancing on them bus seats with her bag of cans. She’s just using this to get her dig in

Reactions: 9
Fair f**ks to her and everyone else for speaking out about the disgusting tit show that went on yesterday!! The whole lot of them should be absolutely ashamed of themselves! As for Brendan and his pathetic apology.. there should never of been an ‘event’ in the first place!! I hope they are proud of themselves and I for one will never purchase a Bperfect product again!😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.