Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd rather someone keeps calling them out to be honest. If no one keeps the pressure on, more of them will be allowed kick it under the carpet.

Reactions: 41
I'd rather someone keeps calling them out to be honest. If no one keeps the pressure on, more of them will be allowed kick it under the carpet.
Have to agree I'd rather it didn't get ignored.

The silence from Denise and Rachel today is shocking. It's so disrespectful to the hurt caused.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

The silence from Denise and Rachel today is shocking. It's so disrespectful to the hurt caused.
I thought Denise seemed pretty humbled by the whole thing. I do find her sanctimonious sometimes and I get sick of the constant selling so I hardly ever watch her stories now. She's used to being admired and 'taking the high road' as far as Claire is concerned.

But when she was on her stories this morning the emphasis seemed to be to be about being ''publicly shamed" rather than being concerned about the affect of their actions.

Reactions: 10
I thought Denise seemed pretty humbled by the whole thing. I do find her sanctimonious sometimes and I get sick of the constant selling so I hardly ever watch her stories now. She's used to being admired and 'taking the high road' as far as Claire is concerned.

But when she was on her stories this morning the emphasis seemed to be to be about being ''publicly shamed" rather than being concerned about the affect of their actions.

Exactly and how it affected her.....

Reactions: 8

Denise did address it and seemed very genuinely sorry. It was a massive mistake and one that should never have happened.

Reactions: 3
I don't feel she fully addressed it. Her two stories on it were short and offered nothing other than a weak acknowledgement.
Agreed. But she'll have to say something, at least from a business point of view this will be really damaging to her brand. She'll be gauging the reaction and she'll probably come on tomorrow with a response. It'll be very well prepared and 'earnest' 😏

Reactions: 3
Denise did address it and seemed very genuinely sorry. It was a massive mistake and one that should never have happened.
She’s sorry about the backlash that’s all. Don’t be fooled

Claire’s stories are mortifying. She’s a drunken mess acting like an overgrown Billy Barry kid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god the second hand embarrassment flicking through those stories. Why would anyone record that?! The thoughts of putting up stories of me and my husband drunkenly pantomime singing. The CRINGE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god the second hand embarrassment flicking through those stories. Why would anyone record that?! The thoughts of putting up stories of me and my husband drunkenly pantomime singing. The CRINGE
She’ll delete them when she wakes up and sees what a clown she’s been as per usual

Reactions: 2
I’m not on twitter but I googled the #Bperfect thread last night for a nose and I see Ian was bang in the middle of the call out. He’s changed his name on Twitter to ~ Quarant-IAN o Beirne 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not on twitter but I googled the #Bperfect thread last night for a nose and I see Ian was bang in the middle of the call out. He’s changed his name on Twitter to ~ Quarant-IAN o Beirne 🙄
He’s an even bigger sap than her!! 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Jesus I couldn’t watch her story in one go the self righteousness was actually vomit inducing as if she’s “sticking up up for this little country” get a grip Claire your getting one over on Denise, if this was Lindsay doing a podcast meet up it would be radio silence from her, and don’t get me started on the bleeping singing why do they torture people with their off key singing into her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus I couldn’t watch her story in one go the self righteousness was actually vomit inducing as if she’s “sticking up up for this little country” get a grip Claire your getting one over on Denise, if this was Lindsay doing a podcast meet up it would be radio silence from her, and don’t get me started on the bleeping singing why do they torture people with their off key singing into her phone.
Yes to this !!!! I couldnt watch it all either... such a headwrecking hypocritical sap

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.