Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire can get off her hogh horse. We all know shes only calling out Denise because she doesn’t like her, is waiting for her to make a mistake instead of putting the work in to her own business. She’s calling her out to suit herself and earning kudos in the process which is ridiculous as people should see through that. Where were her morals when Lindsay was having a meet up with “fans” ?
Exactly...I’m no fan of Denise but this is utter hypocrisy

Reactions: 7
Claire would have been first on that bus if she had been invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh come on, Claire went to Cork on a pretty empty train wearing mask, on her own, booked first class, did her few bits and came home!

Hardly the same thing as what transpired at the BPerfect event.
I'm not her biggest fan either but yous are really reaching comparing the two.
While on the train she hypocritically posted people should stay home. A virus doesn’t give a flying duck about “did her bits and came home” and “in and out”. It’s not time dependent.
Same principle. All that was missing was her pals, drink, not social distancing with people and not wearing masks; all of which she did a few days before.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ewww she’s on again only loving it, she would genuinely have sold her soul to be on that bus she’s so disingenuous. She’s only gunning for this event because Denise was involved since they parted ways she hadn’t had anything she could really say negatively about Denise. It’s not like she’s been Mrs Covid Officer of the year herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh come on, Claire went to Cork on a pretty empty train wearing mask, on her own, booked first class, did her few bits and came home!

Hardly the same thing as what transpired at the BPerfect event.
I'm not her biggest fan either but yous are really reaching comparing the two.
It doesn’t matter if it’s one person or 50. She travelled against guidelines that were in place at the time so she really should practice what she preaches. Unless she booked the entire carriage she would have had no idea how many people she would be sharing it with. She travelled from Dublin to cork, had her makeup professionally done & did what ever she was there to do & then got another Train home, that put her in close proximity to a lot of people when guidelines we’re advising against it.

• Haha
Claire just loves the drama. She would be up in a heap herself and has been before, whinging down the phone if it was her that was being called out. Why is it always herself and Stenson are the only ones who are always stuck in everything and stirring the pot. I agree with a lot of what Claire said but I question her motives, and there isn’t a hope in hell she would be as principled if it was one of her pals in the firing line. Same with stenson. He was all gung-ho calling people out one minute then radio silence when his mate sue went away. While they might make good points, a stopped clock is right at least once a day. Can’t stand the pair of them, two attention seekers looking for notice.

Reactions: 17
Claire just loves the drama. She would be up in a heap herself and has been before, whinging down the phone if it was her that was being called out. Why is it always herself and Stenson are the only ones who are always stuck in everything and stirring the pot. I agree with a lot of what Claire said but I question her motives, and there isn’t a hope in hell she would be as principled if it was one of her pals in the firing line. Same with stenson. He was all gung-ho calling people out one minute then radio silence when his mate sue went away. While they might make good points, a stopped clock is right at least once a day. Can’t stand the pair of them, two attention seekers looking for notice.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I agree with most of what she said but same it’s her motives and delivery of what was said, She’s not that bothered with COVID restrictions when it’s Lindsay meeting strangers for knacker drinking

• Heart
Claire only started on denise cause she hates her. Made her look petty and childish exactly like she did when she left pelo. Denise handled that very well and yes she totally fucked up Friday but is genuinely sorry. None of Claires business to comment

Claire only started on denise cause she hates her. Made her look petty and childish exactly like she did when she left pelo. Denise handled that very well and yes she totally fucked up Friday but is genuinely sorry. None of Claires business to comment
Not genuinely sorry...fearing for her business more like. However I agree Claire is being opportunistic

Claire is only jumping on the bandwagon because denise is involved. She has no regard for the restrictions either. Hopefully she will get pissed tonight and go on a rant.
Yep i feel the same, she was out pissed with her 2 mates about 3 or 4 weeks ago, no social distancing, not wearing a mask, swinging out of strangers... and the day before Dublin locked down she went to Cork "for work" then banged on about tan being non essential.... well Claire, shampoo is fairly non essential too, like you wont die without it! Shes delighted to get digs in at Denise, but yet, never mentioned Rachel Gorry once, cos she feels sorry for her! Claire is one of the biggest HYPOCRITES on the gram😤

When she went I didn’t think it was the hugest deal in the world. What I’m saying is that she was on her stories roaring that a tan brand promoting its products can wait, that it’s not important or essential. Whatever she went to cork for absolutely wasn’t remotely important or essential. She’s vilifying people for leaving Dublin, when she did 2 weeks ago.

In that sense it’s hypocritical.
Yeah, shes going on about tan being non essential, cos her flogging her overpriced shampoo is life or death stuff??? Biggest hypocrite EVER🙄

Last edited:
Oh Claire, give it a rest. You’re at this over 24 hours now, you’ve made your point & more. We all know your obsession with it is because of your bad blood with Denise, if things hadn’t gone sour you wouldn’t even bat an eyelid

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hard to know.. is she having a dig with MRS now and her palette because she blocked Claire ?
It could be anyone.. it’s like someone shoved a load of batteries up her hole the last 24hours with the massive rants she’s on 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.