Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, if she takes so little pride in her appearance, she’s scruffy and always in that fuckin rainbow jumper, why is her face frozen with Botox

Reactions: 1
I don't think botox, she has ní lines which is kinda typical for red hesds. Looks beyond her years regardless though which I think is the drink and scaldy leather like tan.

Reactions: 7
I think she spends her money on cans as opposed to botox!
That’s why I’m surprised. But look at her first few stories her forehead is completely frozen. It’s not a case of no lines it’s a case of no movement

Reactions: 2
I don't think she has botox but that bloody tan needs to be scrubbed off her. Its rank

Reactions: 3
I don't think she has botox but that bloody tan needs to be scrubbed off her. Its rank
that tan is awful... I wouldn’t mind but she’s doing that years and goes out of her way to make an absolute mess of it. Most people would get better and better at applying it 🙄 nope, claire has to make a show of herself and show how terrible she can apply it. Getting a bit old and stupid now.

Reactions: 13
I really doubt she had Botox. In fairness to her I’d say she’d be honest if she had. She’s in her early 30’s to be fair, and when your ‘plumper’ you don’t get as many wrinkles - from my experience anyway!

Reactions: 10
Really notice a difference in Claire recently, think she did a great prize on trua, loads of products etc. Maybe she's realised she really has to cop on and the business is going to take a lot of work. She seems to be slightly less erratic! Like the Insta stories are funny again, slagging Ian the 5yr old this morning (we've all been there 🙄🤣), nice chats about farrah yesterday, I don't know she just seemed a lot more level headed....also not screaming drunk Into the phone helps!

Reactions: 16
I have to say I think I’m getting claire at last!

she shut her page to private? I’m a long time follower so I’m not sure, but, since she said she did she seems more open and less shouty.

im guessing by doing what she did blocked the trolls watching and the shouty Claire was always directed at the non followers. I like this new claire over the last day or so (not liking the tan still, sorry)
She actually seems more relaxed and showing the kids etc...

Now all I wanna know are we right that that’s not actually a warehouse she has... nothing wrong with not having one. Some things have grown from peoples box rooms. Own it, admit it and let it all grow. Once your fully open about these things they blossom.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to say I think I’m getting claire at last!

she shut her page to private? I’m a long time follower so I’m not sure, but, since she said she did she seems more open and less shouty.

im guessing by doing what she did blocked the trolls watching and the shouty Claire was always directed at the non followers. I like this new claire over the last day or so (not liking the tan still, sorry)
She actually seems more relaxed and showing the kids etc...

Now all I wanna know are we right that that’s not actually a warehouse she has... nothing wrong with not having one. Some things have grown from peoples box rooms. Own it, admit it and let it all grow. Once your fully open about these things they blossom.
You've a better way with words than me! My post was supposed to read just like yours 😄
That's exactly what I've been thinking. Funny Claire is back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to agree too, since she had a break and went private she’s actually enjoyable 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.