Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalaletmetellyou

Chatty Member
Oh come on, Claire went to Cork on a pretty empty train wearing mask, on her own, booked first class, did her few bits and came home!

Hardly the same thing as what transpired at the BPerfect event.
I'm not her biggest fan either but yous are really reaching comparing the two.

Reactions: 41

Boomboomboom90

I'd rather someone keeps calling them out to be honest. If no one keeps the pressure on, more of them will be allowed kick it under the carpet.

Reactions: 41

storminagcup

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion. Patreon! You're having a laugh. You want people to pay to listen to you and Ian getting pissed in your gaff!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Mona86

VIP Member
Have to jump in here. Claire I did meet you and you were lovely. But it almost feels worryingly like you could be bipolar when you have a split personality the way you do. And I’m not qualified to throw out a diagnosis so don’t think I am. I’m a hairdresser. I met you on an alphaparf training day in 2018 when you were interested in learning about our industry and you were so nice I actually couldn’t believe it, but then your laziness lost you your job, and Denise form Pelo thought your following was enough to patch up the problem and now you’re bitter and even though Denise is a tough nut in her own right, you’re bitter and you think the world owes you a favour. You worked from your mams spare room until last week when you got a warehouse. Nobody here would have judged you for starting out small and safe. But always you must exaggerate the story for the attention and that’s why people talk about you. You’re roaring about having to work and crying hungover when you’ve orders to do / why the hell would anyone feel like you care about their hair loss ? So you were right last night. You are the loveliest person you could meet. But it doesn’t follow through and it’s not going to help a new business

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Mbd123

Fair f**ks to her and everyone else for speaking out about the disgusting shit show that went on yesterday!! The whole lot of them should be absolutely ashamed of themselves! As for Brendan and his pathetic apology.. there should never of been an ‘event’ in the first place!! I hope they are proud of themselves and I for one will never purchase a Bperfect product again!😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28

DietCoke

Work my arse, it was a piss up. End of. No social distancing between them or the queues for customers. Masks were in limited use and then all together for an after party. Sorry now, they can all fuck right off. Claire is 100% right this time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Fia4

I just came on to say that was a horrible thing they did to those kids that have the tik tok house. It was on Lindsays stories.
they went over saying we are such big fans then walked away scoffing saying we don’t know who they are do they know who we are and Claire calling them poxy teenagers. Like seriously how would she like if her son or daughter were treated like that by supposed adults.
this claire girl is actually one of the nastiest people I’ve ever come across and if someone says boo to her it’s a different story.
maybe they feel jealous of the tik tok kids. I had a look and these kids are really professional live in a seriously cool house now it’s not my generation I don’t use tik tok but how mean could the girls be....Claire if your reading this your kids will be teens very soon and they may decide to go down the social media route so just think if that was yours kids there today and someone treated them like that....

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Slightly off thread but I just seen on Galz who snap someone commented that admin won't approve posts about the Bperfect event, that group usually has a field day with anything like this. Are admin on the Bperfect PR list or something 😂
👏🏼👏🏼 That Elaine one is sly she’ll only post negative things about people she doesn’t like otherwise it’s all #bekind bollox, please someone set up a good call out page 😭 I miss a good call out

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not a fan off so sue I dint follow her but went to have a look she is filming a tv show for rte and , the production is listed as an essential service and all the crew that work on it . It would be one of the safest places to work because they are tested regularly for covid up to 3 times a week and results back in an hour . So claire if you are reading here which I'm sure you are get your facts right because you look like a twat now
It’s personal with Claire, so sue is filming for RTÉ and Claire’s show got cancelled. She’s bitter and jealous and she needs to stop trying to be the Covid police.

Reactions: 26

Skinner

VIP Member
Am I the
This is way worse (although trip to cork inexcusable)- literally a bus full of pricks breaking the rules
Am I the only one who cant tell the difference between the drag queens and the influencers plastered in make up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I'd rather someone keeps calling them out to be honest. If no one keeps the pressure on, more of them will be allowed kick it under the carpet.
Have to agree I'd rather it didn't get ignored.

The silence from Denise and Rachel today is shocking. It's so disrespectful to the hurt caused.

• Heart

SSnark

Oh god I’m glad you laughed too, I am literally crying laughing right now and feel really bad for it 😰😂
How could you laugh ? That animal has being in agony for god knows how long, so bad that it’s spines are falling out ( not fucking alopica , she was delighted with her self for being so funny )and the infection has spread to the other leg. The animal has been seriously neglected . That cunt didn’t just nervous laugh once and decide better not to share that with thousands - she pissed herself laughing through the sorrid details with no empathy. If it was a fucking dog or cat she wouldn’t have dared. Tune in tmw for more drama about how she got the hedgehog

• Heart
  • Wow

Femma

Chatty Member
So many questions.....
Why does Claire only have one tracksuit for each of her children ?

Could she not stick them in the dryer or does that still smell of cheese?

Why do I need to turn my volume up to full blast to be able to hear her stories, then she screams down the phone nearly bursting my
eardrums?

Is there a day that occurs without her complaining of exhaustion?

Is there a day that goes by without her talking about her hair?

What is tg line

• Haha

Carlyq92

She can’t call anyone out.
She leaped on a train down to Cork about a week after government pleading with the Dubs to stay at home. It was not an essential journey and neither was her make up. Even if the salon was open, the advice at that time was to stay at home
Not generally a Claire defender, but I do think this is different. As long as salons etc. were open at that time, anyone could get their hair and makeup done. And she could argue it was essential travel if it was for work. We are now in Level 5 though, all beauty services are shut, brides up and down the country are having to go it alone on their big day and make the best of it, yet So Sell Me blatantly giving everyone 2 fucking fingers and doing what she wants. As usual. Sue has definitely out-poxed Claire here. She's a self-centred bitch.

Reactions: 24

Damntruthful

Surely Clare could become a qualified speech therapist herself, I mean by her tricologist standards she could probably watch a YouTube video about it and start an entire business in her mams spare room within a week 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Itsme22

👏🏼👏🏼 That Elaine one is sly she’ll only post negative things about people she doesn’t like otherwise it’s all #bekind bollox, please someone set up a good call out page 😭 I miss a good call out
Imagine the fun Bloggers Unveiled would have had with them 😂😂

• Haha

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Claire’s spot on with what she’s saying but if she’s going to call them out then she should have called out Lindsey out for meeting up with pack of strangers on the piss

• Heart

Resista

No fecking way!!! lady Skankly Lindsay the 1st of her name was at a gaff party and Mrs COVID-19 officer Claire hasn’t called her out well isn’t she a massive ball of shit. Ewww so classy with the smelly rainbow jumper and man cans 🤢
Hey now ! I let a lot of things slide on this website but there is nothing wrong with cans 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart