Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of them live in Dublin so are free to travel and it’s work, every time I seen Denise or any of the girls today they were wearing masks, hardly scumbag behaviour. I wonder were you commenting scumbag on Ellie Kelly’s page when she twice travelled out of the country or the other countless infulencers who travelled against guidelines , imagine calling someone a scumbag for travelling for work 😅
ellie kelly lives in Dublin, so does denise I am pretty sure along with Rachel I could be wrong maybe 🤨

Reactions: 2
It is scummy behaviour, no need for it when people in some counties cant leave and have to cancel their plans, but sure influencers are above the law, I hope every one of them on that bus today gets Covid

Reactions: 7
None of them live in Dublin so are free to travel and it’s work, every time I seen Denise or any of the girls today they were wearing masks, hardly scumbag behaviour. I wonder were you commenting scumbag on Ellie Kelly’s page when she twice travelled out of the country or the other countless infulencers who travelled against guidelines , imagine calling someone a scumbag for travelling for work 😅
It’s idiots like you that make stopping the spread of Covid impossible. Travelling to open a make up store is hardly essential work and queen Denise hardly wore her mask and didn’t practice social distancing

Reactions: 12
It’s idiots like you that make stopping the spread of Covid impossible. Travelling to open a make up store is hardly essential work and queen Denise hardly wore her mask and didn’t practice social distancing
You always know the person in the debate that’s not intelligent they are the ones who resort to name calling I’m an idiot because I’m saying that following the government guidelines is okay...,🤨 alright I suppose your the type thinks the whole country should shut down businesses should go under this virus isn’t going away we need to find a way to live with it, she didn’t flaunt the rules she was wearing a mask she was cleared to travel, it’s the people like Ellie Kelly, Conor Ryan and Jess Brennan who flaunted the rules they did what they did for no reason other than selfish reasons.

Reactions: 10
You always know the person in the debate that’s not intelligent they are the ones who resort to name calling I’m an idiot because I’m saying that following the government guidelines is okay...,🤨 alright I suppose your the type thinks the whole country should shut down businesses should go under this virus isn’t going away we need to find a way to live with it, she didn’t flaunt the rules she was wearing a mask she was cleared to travel, it’s the people like Ellie Kelly, Conor Ryan and Jess Brennan who flaunted the rules they did what they did for no reason other than selfish reasons.
Not forgetting sweet innocent Rachel Gorry also who is actually worse because she of all people knows first hand having been unable to give Daniel a proper send off as per covid rules but yet for something as fickle as a makeup launch is happily parading around with no heed for guidelines. There a disgraceful selfish shower of hypocrites the whole lot of them

Rachel lives in offaly and denise is in kildare
Yes & Rachel has children who go to school so you see this is the reason this virus is spreading with this kind of disregard for guidelines

Reactions: 22
So Denise goes up north which is riddled right now but she followed guidelines so that's ok... Claire went to Cork before Dublin moved to level 3 also followed the current guidelines but was torn apart for it. I agree with majority of things said about Claire in here but the obvious arse sucking of Denise in comparison is pathetic.

All of those girls went to a place that have no guidelines in place for masks and hand hygiene, they might have worn masks themselves but that does not protect them from bringing the virus back down here. It was completely irresponsible of them to go there, the guidelines now state to minimise your social contact and what they did was a f*ck you to frontline workers and the families of people who died.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Denise goes up north which is riddled right now but she followed guidelines so that's ok... Claire went to Cork before Dublin moved to level 3 also followed the current guidelines but was torn apart for it. I agree with majority of things said about Claire in here but the obvious arse sucking of Denise in comparison is pathetic.

All of those girls went to a place that have no guidelines in place for masks and hand hygiene, they might have worn masks themselves but that does not protect them from bringing the virus back down here. It was completely irresponsible of them to go there, the guidelines now state to minimise your social contact and what they did was a f*ck you to frontline workers and the families of people who died.

Totally agree with you 🙌🏻🙌🏻 What happened with the bperfect launch night last nights was a holy disgrace.

Reactions: 17

I definitely don’t think anyone is saying what Denise done was ok, she’s getting torn apart on other threads and rightly so.. shame on every single one of them that had anything to do with yesterday

Reactions: 10

If you look on Denise's and Rachel's thread you will see that people arent happy about denise etc ...

Reactions: 5

I should have quoted this in my last comment but I was referring to this. Trying to excuse their behaviour because they don't live in Dublin is not ok

Reactions: 5
I should have quoted this in my last comment but I was referring to this. Trying to excuse their behaviour because they don't live in Dublin is not ok
I don’t get what behaviour you mean they travelled for work everyone of them are employed by the brand were probably contracted to be there except Rachel she was only there as a model she didn’t need to be there, If I were Rachel I personally wouldn’t go, Denise I can understand Brendan is her business partner she was there to represent her business she lives in Kildare she essentially isn’t breaking any rules. Ellie Kelly shouldn’t have gone but technically it’s work she’s part of the B-Perfect brand too.

Reactions: 2
I
I don’t get what behaviour you mean they travelled for work everyone of them are employed by the brand were probably contracted to be there except Rachel she was only there as a model she didn’t need to be there, If I were Rachel I personally wouldn’t go, Denise I can understand Brendan is her business partner she was there to represent her business she lives in Kildare she essentially isn’t breaking any rules. Ellie Kelly shouldn’t have gone but technically it’s work she’s part of the B-Perfect brand too.
I think it’s more so that there was no social distancing and hardly any mask wearing ! Maybe there wouldn’t be such uproar if they had worn their masks at al times and social distanced , like all of us are trying to do !

Reactions: 6
Their behaviour was having a party on a bus no social distancing , no mask wearing partying back in hotel rooms, and 934 cases announced today for northern ireland. Dublin is already at level 3 and these idiots could catch the virus up there last night come back and spread it in dublin, kildare or offaly.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.