Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iano doing up the contracts. That's hilarious. A SNA drawing up employment contracts . I've heard it all but when it comes to Claire nothing surprises me anymore
Tbf, you can easily get very simple, legal templates off websites.Or as she said she was availing off enterprise Ireland, they would provide, support here. I believe he would simply be amending a template, not difficult!

Reactions: 5
Tbf, you can easily get very simple, legal templates off websites.Or as she said she was availing off enterprise Ireland, they would provide, support here. I believe he would simply be amending a template, not difficult!
Yeah you can easily get templates but it doesn't mean they are legally sound. Every employment contract is different . They are leaving themselves open to a tit storm if they don't get proper contracts formulated with legal advice. That's like saying anyone can do a boob job coz they seen a chewtorial on YouTube.

Reactions: 4
So was her story the other night her saying she’s hiring someone to work so she can spend time with her kids !? Oh Claire Id love to see you do your revenue payroll returns & id love to read the covid elements of your staff contract because I can’t see how that business is making ANY money & honestly how can she afford to hire !! Does Ian just play along? He can’t be that thick I mean he’s an SNA that’s a very responsible job

So was her story the other night her saying she’s hiring someone to work so she can spend time with her kids !? Oh Claire Id love to see you do your revenue payroll returns & id love to read the covid elements of your staff contract because I can’t see how that business is making ANY money & honestly how can she afford to hire !! Does Ian just play along? He can’t be that thick I mean he’s an SNA that’s a very responsible job
The Enterprise office pays a % of a wage for an employee. She mentioned recently that she had to show that the business was working etc.
There is initially a start up grant of 2k to be used towards accountant fees, computers, advertising, things along those lines. Can not be used to buy stock. You retain 100% of you sw payment for 12 months, then 75% for 12 months.

Reactions: 3
The Enterprise office pays a % of a wage for an employee. She mentioned recently that she had to show that the business was working etc.
There is initially a start up grant of 2k to be used towards accountant fees, computers, advertising, things along those lines. Can not be used to buy stock. You retain 100% of you sw payment for 12 months, then 75% for 12 months.
You actually have to be on sw for quite a period of time to qualify. She would receive supports from the LEO but not SW

Reactions: 2
You actually have to be on sw for quite a period of time to qualify. She would receive supports from the LEO but not SW
I think 12 months but could be wrong. She would retain her sw payment for 2 yrs. Maybe it has changed though :unsure:

I think 12 months but could be wrong. She would retain her sw payment for 2 yrs. Maybe it has changed though :unsure:

That grant isn’t as easy to get as it seems the 2-2.5k one. I know it reads easy but in fact some of them make you pay for the stuff first and get the grant as refund. I know it’s diff everywhere but she’s defo not on welfare long enough to get btwea as hubby had it in full for the year 1 and 75% for year 2, slobbing on insta won’t help her !

Reactions: 1
Ah I think yous are over egging the hedgehog thing now tbh, she wasn't chortling at its pain and distress just the ridiculousness of the situation!!

I can't BELIEVE that Roz would go to her for her bald spot than to Pelo though, surely even Clare must feel out of her depth now. She's not qualified for something so serious, iik it really brings homes the severity of what she's doing and the vulnerable people she deals with and is totally untrained. Quite scary.
No way did she go to her then to pelo!!! Poor roz

Reactions: 1
She gave her big shout out on ryan tubridy saying she was advising her on her hair loss. Madness

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So was the whole clinic thing just a lie or a fantasy ? I could never trust her after lying about leaving pelo and saying something came up that she couldn’t refuse . It was a stupid thing to do and was blatant . And now this clontarf salon clinic yoke was bullshit too ?

So was the whole clinic thing just a lie or a fantasy ? I could never trust her after lying about leaving pelo and saying something came up that she couldn’t refuse . It was a stupid thing to do and was blatant . And now this clontarf salon clinic yoke was bullshit too ?
She’s getting template employment contract off the internet completed by an SNA. Me thinks her life is a whole lie and shambles.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s been said many times but I really don’t understand how Trua is working.

What did Roz recommend her on Tubridy based on? Does she have someone qualified working for/with her that she hasn’t mentioned? Roz is long enough in the game not to be putting her name to something that doesn’t check out.

I have a conspiracy that this “my life is a tit show and I’m an incompetent mess” thing has been a bit of an act. Get people’s expectations low. Proper tinfoil hat stuff here now 😂

Reactions: 6
Ya it’s v strange how she would take her advice when she mentioned a trichologist her friend recommended then mentioned Claire was training to be one and she was advising her. How can she have a place up and running when she is just studying for just a few months? Wonder what other trichologists think?

Reactions: 3
Did denise actually help claire with her hair loss, she actually has an oxygen machine as a portfolio, surely she should of got a mention

Claire making a show of one of the followers on trua on her own page 🙄🙄
she'll ruin This business all because she can't control her mouth. There was no need to mention this person, leave her blocked if you like and say nothing at all. She cares more about the gram than the business, great content slagging off perspective customers.

Reactions: 8
Oh Farrahs birthday, don’t know what to do. Any suggestions lads?

Well she knows what she wants, donuts yea and a mc Donald’s but I don’t know what else to do oh anyone any suggestions?!

bleeping BEGGY MITCHEL 🤣

Claire making a show of one of the followers on trua on her own page 🙄🙄
she'll ruin This business all because she can't control her mouth. There was no need to mention this person, leave her blocked if you like and say nothing at all. She cares more about the gram than the business, great content slagging off perspective customers.
The most important thing to her is making people laugh. By any means possible. Her followers are the lowest common denominator let’s be honest so all her content is ripping the piss out of people/herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.