Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire making a show of one of the followers on trua on her own page 🙄🙄
she'll ruin This business all because she can't control her mouth. There was no need to mention this person, leave her blocked if you like and say nothing at all. She cares more about the gram than the business, great content slagging off perspective customers.
I was disgusted by this, the follower probably asked a sensible question but Claire's ego couldn't handle it

Reactions: 6
Stop the lights I wouldn’t believe that cock and bull story for a second as if someone is gonna ask to be unblocked 😂😂 I think Claire just likes to remind us how important she feels she is all the time.

Reactions: 2
Does Claire have a history with b perfect? Very catty dig at their new campaign. What happened to supporting eachother, building people up?!

Reactions: 1
Does Claire have a history with b perfect? Very catty dig at their new campaign. What happened to supporting eachother, building people up?!
Her association with b perfect would Denise is a partner with Brendan in voduz.

Are you talking about the song thing? As I thought it was just the overuse of the song.

See she is spouting body positive shite now, coincidental when that’s Roz’s area of interest 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her association with b perfect would Denise is a partner with Brendan in voduz.

Are you talking about the song thing? As I thought it was just the overuse of the song.
Yeah the song, ah i get it now why there was a childish remark, every opportunity she gets to throw shade denises way she grabs it. Literally can't help herself. Being a full time mad ba***rd takes a special type of person. Trua has little or no hope

Reactions: 7
No she’s just bitter Denise has a business relationship with Brendan, she’s so jealous of Denise.

I’m not following her and can’t see her story cos she is still on private- what dog did she make?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure Farragh will be delighted when she finds out her mother was telling everyone about her periods and spotty face 🙄

Reactions: 9
Claire saying she’s calling into her mam to see is she fighting with her....you mean your calling to your mams where your “warehouse” is to start your “work” for the day...oh she makes me laugh like why all the lies and secrecy about her stock being in her mams gaf 🤷‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
I had people messaging me saying they dm her on insta asking questions about various things she hadn't even the decency to reply back so why bother to support someone who only thinks of herself duck off grow up act your age n all the rest dog mannered

Reactions: 5
I had people messaging me saying they dm her on insta asking questions about various things she hadn't even the decency to reply back so why bother to support someone who only thinks of herself duck off grow up act your age n all the rest dog mannered
I noticed Denise sitting down on Saturday night after the little one was gone to bed to reply to some queries & was saying how important it is to keep on top of them. She never complains & she has a much larger business to run

Reactions: 9
Why were they messaging you about her?

People who suffer with issues with hair loss and other things i told them I was following her to see if she could help no reply from her what so ever not good for buisness so they went elsewhere

Reactions: 2
I’m not surprised, vulnerable people want responses quickly or they go elsewhere.
She’s as lazy as faces by Grace

• Heart
If your trying to get up the ladder to get your business going reply dont be asleep at bottom lazy the lot of them

Reactions: 3
Is she ever not “wrecked” and “exhausted” she seems to have absolutely no energy for a young woman, she should really try and lose a bit of weight and get fitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.