Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes to show how much she cared about the poor hedgehog, was he not called Eamon at the beginning & a boy and now it's a girl 🤔

Reactions: 1
It’s madness how Roz would take advice from her. Her doctor would send her to a qualified trichologist if she asked besides taking advice from people online.

Reactions: 4
there’s not a hope Ros is going to go to Claire for advice. I’d say she put that up on her story to acknowledge that loads of people recommended her but she has to have more sense than that. It’s actually scary to see things like that happening because you realise then that there must be people going to her that are really in need of professional help 😬

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked all the comments laughing and joking about the poor animal
She won’t be laughing to much when she gets a huge vet bill
She will be back to crying poor mouth

Ah I think yous are over egging the hedgehog thing now tbh, she wasn't chortling at its pain and distress just the ridiculousness of the situation!!

I can't BELIEVE that Roz would go to her for her bald spot than to Pelo though, surely even Clare must feel out of her depth now. She's not qualified for something so serious, iik it really brings homes the severity of what she's doing and the vulnerable people she deals with and is totally untrained. Quite scary.
I am sorry but anyone who laughs at a situation like that needs to take a long hard look at themselves. The poor animal had to be in horrific pain and nothing entertaining about that.

Reactions: 9
She’s promoting products she didn’t use herself it’s mental if you go back over her hair loss highlight she never used Nioxin

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Like it’s such a small thing a hair getting caught in its little leg if they had or paid more attention to it actually looked after him they would have seen it. Glad to see she’s not still in hysterics laughing at the poor divil

Reactions: 2
See Ian was doing up contract for possible new employees last night. I say she’d be a witch to work for

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ian doing the contracts - that solicitor she was on the beg for mustn’t have come through 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon the hedgehog was always going to be RIP ... the big story was just the lead in?

Reactions: 1
Iano doing up the contracts. That's hilarious. A SNA drawing up employment contracts . I've heard it all but when it comes to Claire nothing surprises me anymore

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.