Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I'm a bit like her, i start laughing when stressed or at inappropriate times, it's like a nervous tic!

I did lol when she said the hedgehog had alopecia, ironic. Not that it's funny that he is suffering.

Poor little thing though, hope it makes a recovery. In fairness it would be hard to see a hair wrapped around the foot. Like when it happens to babies toes. I feel sorry for the girl she must be devastated about her pet 😕
Oh god I’m glad you laughed too, I am literally crying laughing right now and feel really bad for it 😰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god I’m glad you laughed too, I am literally crying laughing right now and feel really bad for it 😰😂
How could you laugh ? That animal has being in agony for god knows how long, so bad that it’s spines are falling out ( not bleeping alopica , she was delighted with her self for being so funny )and the infection has spread to the other leg. The animal has been seriously neglected . That bleep didn’t just nervous laugh once and decide better not to share that with thousands - she pissed herself laughing through the sorrid details with no empathy. If it was a bleeping dog or cat she wouldn’t have dared. Tune in tmw for more drama about how she got the hedgehog

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How could you laugh ? That animal has being in agony for god knows how long, so bad that it’s spines are falling out ( not bleeping alopica , she was delighted with her self for being so funny )and the infection has spread to the other leg. The animal has been seriously neglected . That bleep didn’t just nervous laugh once and decide better not to share that with thousands - she pissed herself laughing through the sorrid details with no empathy. If it was a bleeping dog or cat she wouldn’t have dared. Tune in tmw for more drama about how she got the hedgehog
Honestly it’s heartbreaking
I think if I was in her shoes I would have left out the part about my strand of hair causing it
Jesus these get on great in the wild By them selves I know hers is not an outdoor one

Reactions: 4
She really has a disgusting personality... giving out cause she will have to console her daughter.. the disdain in her voice is horrible...
That's not nervous laughing....that's being a horrible bleep ... hate that word but its what best describes her... the poor animal

Reactions: 11
The photo she has up of the hedgehog, read the comments underneath. Apparently she’s not the only one that finds it hilarious. Wtf is wrong with people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually feel like crying watching those stories. The poor little thing was so stressed out by the pain in his leg that he developed alopecia. It must have been like that for ages for it to get that bad. It’s actually heartbreaking and her laughing just makes me feel so sick she is a horrible of a person

Reactions: 14
I actually feel like crying watching those stories. The poor little thing was so stressed out by the pain in his leg that he developed alopecia. It must have been like that for ages for it to get that bad. It’s actually heartbreaking and her laughing just makes me feel so sick she is a horrible of a person
same! I felt so sick watching her laughing. I don’t understand how anyone could have that attitude towards an animal they’re meant to be caring for. She clearly sees no issue with the attitude either because she’s broadcasting it to her followers.

She’s bleeping gross. She needs to be reported to the DSPCA

Reactions: 12
She’s bleeping horrible imagine the poor thing losing its spikes through stress and pain and she’s laughing I never wanted to rag someone by the scruff so much in all my life. She’s a 🐷🐷

Reactions: 13
Would she be doing the same if it was a puppy?! Imagine the outrage then.

Reactions: 6
You can’t blame nervous laughter on that. I too get nervous and laugh or smirk and it’s horrible, but I don’t go into hysterics like that. Poor Hedgehog, I really hope they don’t get it back.
I hope Farragh was alright too, I can’t beleive she was giving out about having to comfort her daughter.

The hair around its leg could easily happen to anyone so I wouldn't blame them for that happening but I think her lack of sadness and worry says a lot. The poor little thing must have been in such pain for it to cause her to loose spines :(

That actually makes me feel sick. There’s something very worrying about someone who can find pain and suffering inflicted on an animal funny.

I'm blocked but if she is really roaring laughter that her "pet" is in pain and possibly dying then she is a despicable human and I'm glad I can't see it.

Reactions: 5
I'm blocked but if she is really roaring laughter that her "pet" is in pain and possibly dying then she is a despicable human and I'm glad I can't see it.
It actually left me feeling very uncomfortable and with that nervous sick pit of the stomach feeling. She has no empathy and is nasty to the core

Ah I think yous are over egging the hedgehog thing now tbh, she wasn't chortling at its pain and distress just the ridiculousness of the situation!!

I can't BELIEVE that Roz would go to her for her bald spot than to Pelo though, surely even Clare must feel out of her depth now. She's not qualified for something so serious, iik it really brings homes the severity of what she's doing and the vulnerable people she deals with and is totally untrained. Quite scary.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.