Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it any wonder she’s getting spots she never stops pawing at her face, actually turns my stomach her face so close to the camera, moaning, big unhappy face. Apart from Grace I’ve never seen someone do so bleeping little and be so poxy tired all the time. Trua finally moving out of her Ma’s gaff 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Is it any wonder she’s getting spots she never stops pawing at her face, actually turns my stomach her face so close to the camera, moaning, big unhappy face. Apart from Grace I’ve never seen someone do so bleeping little and be so poxy tired all the time. Trua finally moving out of her Ma’s gaff 😂😂
I feel like I’m inside her mirror sometimes.

Reactions: 3
Am I reading this all wrong?
What kind of a life to be moaning all the time. Living to go to bed each night , not wanting to do homework/drop kids/shopping/talk to family/neighbours - just every night mad for the kids to be in bed and for her to be either having cans or food or in bed. Jeez I know we are all tired but living to go back to bed each day is pure depression

Reactions: 10
Remember when she was hinting at a health scare months ago, it could have been last year. What was that about? She made it sound very serious at the time

Reactions: 3
Remember when she was hinting at a health scare months ago, it could have been last year. What was that about? She made it sound very serious at the time
Was it something to do with her periods?

Reactions: 2
Her stories today....my god that girl hates to work. Being self employed takes dedication which she totally lacks. She's complained non stop since trua began, throw a positive spin on things and maybe just maybe she might get somewhere.
Herself and amy....total disaster that'll end in tears, don't hire your mates...EVER! did she not learn anything from her time at pelo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be raging that Denise pelo is opening up a new big unit for wigs. You never hear Denise moaning.

Reactions: 9
She must be raging that Denise pelo is opening up a new big unit for wigs. You never hear Denise moaning.
I'd say that's why she has her warehouse sorted this week and she now has staff! see denise im just as important as you....however in the real world....She's adding massive expense to an already struggling business with an owner that really doesn't want to put in any effort. There's no way there's enough work for 2 full time staff. What a waste of money. Bet denise is howling 🤪

Reactions: 8
She will NEVER be as successful as Denise she’s slipped into an industry she hardly knows a thing about other than her own personal experience, she hated the salon why does she think Trua will be different because she answers to nobody but herself 😂😂 she thought it was okay to crack open the cans in Pelo she turned people off the place with her lack of professionalism and crap attitude. You can already see she hates Trua and hates having to work, Claire wants TV nothing else will make her happy but Claire forgets she’s not that interesting all she’s going for her is she had alopecia and used social media to raise awareness sure that was years ago now everyone heard her story 49 times at this stage

Reactions: 11
I always wondered why she didn’t jump on the podcast bandwagon. Like or loathe her, she has an opinion which she isn’t afraid to voice, and she always speaks up about important topics like voting, repeal, covid etc. Would have been ideal for her.

Reactions: 6
I always wondered why she didn’t jump on the podcast bandwagon. Like or loathe her, she has an opinion which she isn’t afraid to voice, and she always speaks up about important topics like voting, repeal, covid etc. Would have been ideal for her.
I always think she’s too opinionated she can’t or wouldn’t be able to debate back and forth with someone it would be only her voice that mattered, plus a lot of work goes into a podcast and for most it doesn’t pay off she would be working years without seeing a penny I don’t think she would be bothered with trying to research content for no pay off

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.