Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
giving out that their pet hedgehog as an infected leg and has to be brought to the vet. Real classy! Clearly they don’t look at the thing from one end of the week to the next if they didn’t notice it til the point it became infected. The poor little thing
Oh Jesus that’s terrible! Poor thing! My nerves are gone with them having that hedgehog as a pet!!

Reactions: 3
giving out that their pet hedgehog as an infected leg and has to be brought to the vet. Real classy! Clearly they don’t look at the thing from one end of the week to the next if they didn’t notice it til the point it became infected. The poor little thing
I would imagine you’d need experience to take on a hedgehog. It would never cross my mind to get one as a pet because I don’t know enough about them. Poor little thing 😢

Reactions: 8
It has to have its leg amputated she said now. They left it in the vet. What the actual duck?! That’s such a disgrace 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She said one of her hairs was caught around his leg, Ian noticed it when he went to clean out his cage/house

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
How the duck did none of them notice the poor thing with an infected leg, that’s the pits and the way she spoke as if it’s such an inconvenience to her and now having to console her daughter. Wow she really is a horrible person, I’d be ashamed of my life leaving an animal to suffer like that

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why is everything said with a sigh and an eye roll? Is her life really that much of an effort??

Reactions: 10
Why is everything said with a sigh and an eye roll? Is her life really that much of an effort??
Is she ever happy? All she ever does is complain. Everything is an effort I honestly don’t know how Ian puts up with her

Reactions: 7
Is she ever happy? All she ever does is complain. Everything is an effort I honestly don’t know how Ian puts up with her
Literally the only time she seems in any way happy/ smiling is when she's slagging someone else off.

Reactions: 9
We all knew that hedgehog wouldn’t be looked after. Same as Trua. Not sure what the purpose of the rant was I got the impression she was saying she’s not going to break her arse working she will hire someone to do it 🧐 🙄

Just watched giving out that she have console her daughter about the hedgehog..

• Sad
Reactions: 1
So odd isn’t it, kinda uncomfortable to see
She’s not all there is she. I don’t watch her much but had a look tonight & she honestly doesn’t look like she’s all there. I had to turn it off because I was cringing for her

That hedgehog will be dead in 24 hours mark my words this is the lead into it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ah I'm a bit like her, i start laughing when stressed or at inappropriate times, it's like a nervous tic!

I did lol when she said the hedgehog had alopecia, ironic. Not that it's funny that he is suffering.

Poor little thing though, hope it makes a recovery. In fairness it would be hard to see a hair wrapped around the foot. Like when it happens to babies toes. I feel sorry for the girl she must be devastated about her pet 😕

Reactions: 6
Anyone smell a rat ? Reckon this is just a story & shes decided they hedgehog is too much work ?

She is horrible to the core. Even if it was a nervous laugh you would have more cop that to put that on stories. She really needs to take a good look at her behaviour and cop on. Not funny at all. I felt sick watching her stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.