Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s crying about working hard now that Ian is back in work and she actually has to do something for herself. Does she realise how lucky she is? She owns her own house and she can do her “job” when her kids are in school? Take a step into the real world you spoilt mare
Is she working hard though? No. If he had to come in the door on Friday after a week doing his own job & suggest answering some emails she can’t be working that hard.

Reactions: 3
Wtf is she rambling about on tonight’s stories?! Talking about breaking her back working every hour trying to establish her business. I honestly think she suffers from some sort of delusion syndrome. She’s exactly the same as she was in school. Complete fantasist.

I’m calling it now, another month and Trua will be knocked on the head to “spend more precious time with me kids”.
She got her hair done, nail, brows and a junket to Cork. Hardly working every hour.

Reactions: 7
Still waiting on a reply nearly 3 weeks and like I thought it was exaggerated how little she replies, but she’s on moaning flat out so has time for that. I’ll try and find answer myself online and order elsewhere

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Still waiting on a reply nearly 3 weeks and like I thought it was exaggerated how little she replies, but she’s on moaning flat out so has time for that. I’ll try and find answer myself online and order elsewhere
Not surprised.

I am sure the social welfare would be delighted to k ow she turned down a 5k abs 7k ad while enjoying living on the fat of the land.

swallowing her pride to go to the social welfare office because she was on the tele ?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

V strange stories tonight , I know plenty of people that hate their jobs but have absolutely no other choice as they wouldn’t get as much of a wage elsewhere - and it’s not to buy an island but to keep their head above water . Is she alluding to scrapping the Salon ? Because that basically would be working 7 days a week

Reactions: 4
If you’ve ever travelled business/first class you’ll know that you can rattle out a fair few emails in a couple of hours in relative peace.
Maybe also give up a boozy brunch to reply to the backlog. Most successful business folk can strike that balance between work/play though without having to moan on IG every night for 10 minutes. “Woe is me, and me is woeful”

Reactions: 5
Make sure & give her a good honest review. Wasn’t she asking for reviews a couple of days ago

What was that waffle "oh I've missed half my kids life" welcome to the world.

She should be glad that her kids weren't in creche and she had to leave them and collect them in the dark, then home to clean, do laundry and not seeing much of your kids. Spending weekends running around chasing your tail.

She hasn't a bleeping clue

Reactions: 18
What was that waffle "oh I've missed half my kids life" welcome to the world.

She should be glad that her kids weren't in creche and she had to leave them and collect them in the dark, then home to clean, do laundry and not seeing much of your kids. Spending weekends running around chasing your tail.

She hasn't a bleeping clue
Totally, I was lucky to even get 40 mins with my kids a day working fulltime, it's called adulting in the real world. She goes on as if noone else has done it

I couldn't follow on what she was saying also did she sign on or not
Think she signed on before her business after she left the salon, that's what I got from it it was before the Pandemic as she said a week later the hole country was on 350 and she was getting 203

I tell you her rant just shows how much she exaggerates. At the start of Covid she was saying how she had 4 staff ready to start Trua she had a premises, she was out the door with work making out she was changing the way Irish people thought about hair when in reality she was on the dole no staff, no premises. Realistic she doesn’t work her arse off her Trua she hardly does a tap she moans constantly about it. She’s never going to be happy she wants what Denise has it’s simple as Denise is a grafter she’s a positive person, people like her she’s built two successful brands. Claire was mental to leave her 9 to 5 job because it’s obvious she can’t and won’t put the work in for Trua.

Reactions: 13
Did she say she’s in a position to hire someone now?
Baffling isn’t it, struggling to pay her mortgage every month but can hire someone. Does she not watch her stories back and see how many times she’s contradicted herself 🙄

Reactions: 5
100% this. I was a bit triggered too by her going on about having worked for the last 10 years and her child just turning 10. Ummm yea hun, like the rest of us. So now you get to laze around at home while they’re at school and spend afternoons with them. Every other day throwing a few hours towards packaging over priced hair products from a shed and you’re STILL moaning?!?! Cop the duck on
Exactly! The women that I work with drop their children to crèche before 8am and don’t collect them until after 6, they are plagued with guilt day in day out. They have to do it thought to it to pay their mortgages. This moan bag can still drop and collect her kids from school everyday. She

Is she working hard though? No. If he had to come in the door on Friday after a week doing his own job & suggest answering some emails she can’t be working that hard.
Well it’s Claire. I use the term “working hard” very loosely

How can you be on the dole and running a business at the same time?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
giving out that their pet hedgehog as an infected leg and has to be brought to the vet. Real classy! Clearly they don’t look at the thing from one end of the week to the next if they didn’t notice it til the point it became infected. The poor little thing

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.