Cj aka smithy’s no1 fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She best make the most of this pay she might not get next 1 without an investigation
I’m not very knowledgeable on the benefit system but would the money donated be classed as a gift or as working? My question really is are there loopholes in the system where you can accept gifts and not declare?

I thought this too! I hope to god she hasn’t got her that £200 projector. Did you see the lady ask if she got the mug that she’s sent from her wish list? No I didn’t get it, it must have been stolen I’ll re add it to my new wish list. No attempt at trying to find out what happened or apology for the lady washing her money.
Seems like today was payday as she got her son a switch and two games, didn’t mention that it was his Birthday just a payday treat for him from what I gather. No mention of the little girl. I’ve noticed that she doesn’t get mentioned much at all compared to Sydney. Sounds like she has a favourite child as well as dog.
Anyway, No doubt she will have no money again by Monday and will be back to begging for her breakfast, dinner, electric, cigs taxis weed.
No I didn’t see the mug bit but she said other day she would have to add a new projector to the wish list which I thought was odd till she said that parcels had been taken from the flat. I’m guessing she may be getting parcels at the house and selling them then saying it was pinched from flat. It’s not difficult to change the address on amazon as I do it all the time to send the kids stuff so why is hers is any different?.
Another thing that puzzles me is how she’s got 2 properties and who pays both the rents?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m not very knowledgeable on the benefit system but would the money donated be classed as a gift or as working? My question really is are there loopholes in the system where you can accept gifts and not declare?

No I didn’t see the mug bit but she said other day she would have to add a new projector to the wish list which I thought was odd till she said that parcels had been taken from the flat. I’m guessing she may be getting parcels at the house and selling them then saying it was pinched from flat. It’s not difficult to change the address on amazon as I do it all the time to send the kids stuff so why is hers is any different?.
Another thing that puzzles me is how she’s got 2 properties and who pays both the rents?
I’m not sure to be honest. I’d hope not though for scroungers like this. I wouldn’t begrudge someone that really needed help but it’s what she spends the money on, Taxis everywhere, fags and weed every day. Multiple takeaways a day.
For all the “ CJ’s army” that are reading, wake up! These are not essential!! If she didn’t waste her money on tit and the above she wouldn’t need donations in the first place for her electric and dog food. Anyone who sends her money for fags, energy drinks, takeaways & weed is just downright stupid.
There’s no way she’s paying rent at the flat still? No way. If she could afford to do that then she could afford to hire a van to get her stuff out of there. Which the viewers have already paid for once, but she got herself in a fight with the neighbours called the police and abandoned the move, she swore that she would keep the rest of the money to hire the van again though. Yeah course you did.

Reactions: 3
What's her local council? They will have a dog warden report option on their website.

Reactions: 2
Yes about us big creators going in big brother....she really does believe that doesn’t she?
The husband confirmed her name is Angela wonder why she changed it..... the plot thickens lol
She's banging on "people know me by now" nobody knows who the duck she is!!

She needs to take that stupid bleeping bobble hat off, makes her look like a bloke. Have you seen how dirty her finger nails are?

This makes me so mad! Why 3 days?? Why don’t these friends that have been at the house the last few days take her over there to get some of the stuff. I understand they may not be able to fit large furniture but how about some plates and cutlery. Toaster? How about some more of her clothes, she’s been in that hoody for a week, the week before that those bloody elf pjs.
whilst we’re talking about hygiene, anyone see those bloody nails or hear her say she couldn’t be arsed to go and have a shower today as it was so much effort.
Her nails were bloody black and she ate pizza with those vile things 😣

someone asked up thread if anyone had seen the other dogs, only in their cages or on there 2 minute “walk” in the garden. She made a point of showing us that she had got her dogs 2 chicken feet, she has 3 dogs!! The favourite got one, caged dog got 1, poor caged dog 2 didn’t get anything 😢

Oh another thing. Two people are sending her something for Arlo one is still on her wish list, some ointment for his skin the other I think she said was eye drops. She was going on this morning that they would probably be sent to her old addres and he needs them. (Isn’t your old address near where your dealer lives) cue I need money for a taxi because Arlo needs his eye drops. Didn’t need them so bad that you brought them yourself though eh? No much more important to buy your weed and fags.
Putting her weed before her dog.

Those nails need ripping out

• Sad
On the Arley page she can't even upload the other dog it must be in a terrible state by now, the black dog can hardly walk due to being locked in a cage 24/7. She was on Tictok smoking a spliff and I reported her and it came back no violation.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
OTE="Lazy Sunday, post: 7250949, member: 217540"]
On the Arley page she can't even upload the other dog it must be in a terrible state by now, the black dog can hardly walk due to being locked in a cage 24/7. She was on Tictok smoking a spliff and I reported her and it came back no violation.
[/QUOTE]
Im not convinced the dogs are in danger tbh. I still dislike her bleeping begging and being creepy

• Wow
Im not convinced the dogs are in danger tbh. I still dislike her bleeping begging and being creepy
[/QUOTE]
I think they are in total danger due to neglect in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If left in a cage for nearly 23hrs a day cos let's face it they ain't walked whatsoever. And we know this cos she's on live most of day begging. The dogs will lose the muscle in legs because they aren't moving, a dog "psychologist " would know this. It's getting too much now.

• Heart
They are not given much water have to endure living in a drug den. These dogs would be difficult to re-home now due to how they have been treated all this time. They probably are full or worms, and no doubt other illnesses. This is the worst cruelty I've seen in a while and no animal lover could do this.

• Heart
TikTok is crazy mad, people get banned for bullying when they clearly haven’t done anything but you can smoke weed and that’s ok, fantastic why to show the younger generation what’s right and wrong, well done TikTok

[/QUOTE]
Not in any danger are you joking? The only time those dogs are out of their cages are to have toilet breaks which was timed the other day at approx 1 min and few seconds same goes for them having water they only get it after being outside, they have dried food so should have access to fresh water all the time and don’t start me on muscle wastage and depression from being locked away, not in any danger my eye 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
TikTok is crazy mad, people get banned for bullying when they clearly haven’t done anything but you can smoke weed and that’s ok, fantastic why to show the younger generation what’s right and wrong, well done TikTok

Not in any danger are you joking? The only time those dogs are out of their cages are to have toilet breaks which was timed the other day at approx 1 min and few seconds same goes for them having water they only get it after being outside, they have dried food so should have access to fresh water all the time and don’t start me on muscle wastage and depression from being locked away, not in any danger my eye 😡
[/QUOTE]
100% agree!
The greyhound gets yelled at to lie down even if it’s not crying so it appears that it isn’t even allowed to stand up in it’s cage. You can hear them in the water when they’re allowed it, the poor things go absolutely mad for it, it’s not normal.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Not in danger?
Really. I could cry. Prisoners in a cell get more exercise
They are locked up 23 plus hours a day

• Sad

[/QUOTE]
Alright Rubiconretard. I didn't know that did I. Calm your tits

Alright Rubiconretard. I didn't know that did I. Calm your tits
[/QUOTE]
******? Nice.
Try tagging the right post next time you want to try act all cocky.

Omg I think she has brushed her teeth!! I think she must of had a shower and changed her clothes yesterday because she was seeing her kids.
she’s not been on live much today due to Gil getting paid and all the gifts yesterday

• Wow
What account she on xxx

She looks stoned already

I can heat her making a spliff

Do you want a squirt. Alex said to willig. Lay down. Poppy getting shouted at.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
On loud speaker to uber food delivery. Delivery guy gives out her address. Shes sitting there oblivious lolol

• Haha
She needs reporting to RSPCA again strength in numbers, this can't keep going on.

Her followers are as thick as she is, they are telling her she looks so beautiful in make up when in fact she has an app turn on.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.