Cj aka smithy’s no1 fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems her post code is common knowledge. Or its been posted on tt if its real
The house number is on that account too, although I’ve heard her twice in the last 24 hours give out her address on her live.

Reactions: 2
You lot are bloody brilliant. Love the new account. I’ve got loads of screen recordings of begging too as I’ve been recording for evidence of how she treats those dogs.
Did she actually let the dogs eat their own sick? That’s vile.
She made a new wish list because stuff kept going to the flat apparently.
High five to whoever reported her to DWP, I did the exact same thing yesterday as she’s just taking the absolute piss now.
Me too a few days ago, if you go on Google street view you can see where she is because of the back garden

Account blocked again she will be spitting feathers ha ha

She looks so iLL. As she spends 24/7 on Tictok what did she do before. What's her son called. She really looks like Steptoe.
I’m not surprised she’s ill drinking the amount of energy drinks she does, smoking weed and takeaway for every meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't need anyone to do my dirty work hahaha created an account for the famous CJ lol. Anything DHB gets tainted by him being an absolute twit himself

Just editing the dog video this morning be up shortly
Excellent I think I followed it

Reactions: 1
Still no sign of the other two dogs this is rediculous.
Looking back on her videos she did used to walk them, there’s one of the black dog going to the shops, wonder what happened for her to think it’s ok to crate them all day every day now and not give them access to fresh water. Think if you spoke to any reputable rescue they would tell you it’s a passion not a job, this woman just sees it as a money tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They're in those crates the whole time I'm not sure how long they will last with hardly any water and no exercise. What is her benefit keeping dogs she does not want or love

• Sad
They're in those crates the whole time I'm not sure how long they will last with hardly any water and no exercise. What is her benefit keeping dogs she does not want or love
It’s heartbreaking, the one in the kitchen gets no human interaction at all unless it’s on its 1 min wee break twice a day.

The are really taking advantage of this Trudy lady ( now a mod) she is sending gifts to cj and another mod and not even a thank you, just get the odd oh you are naughty Trudy I’m not here for the gifts.........yeah righto!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The are really taking advantage of this Trudy lady ( now a mod) she is sending gifts to cj and another mod and not even a thank you, just get the odd oh you are naughty Trudy I’m not here for the gifts.........yeah righto!!
I thought this too! I hope to god she hasn’t got her that £200 projector. Did you see the lady ask if she got the mug that she’s sent from her wish list? No I didn’t get it, it must have been stolen I’ll re add it to my new wish list. No attempt at trying to find out what happened or apology for the lady washing her money.
Seems like today was payday as she got her son a switch and two games, didn’t mention that it was his Birthday just a payday treat for him from what I gather. No mention of the little girl. I’ve noticed that she doesn’t get mentioned much at all compared to Sydney. Sounds like she has a favourite child as well as dog.
Anyway, No doubt she will have no money again by Monday and will be back to begging for her breakfast, dinner, electric, cigs taxis weed.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.