Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
No one travels that far for a "cuddle" or anything else for that matter. So let me get this straight. Families aren't to be together this Christmas but fucking lurpak spreadable legs can go round country rooting for her hole? 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

rubiconriot

This thread has been a long time coming.
She’s absolutely obsessed with TikTok, to the extent that she had aTikTok room in the flat she’s just moved out of (I say just, it’s been weeks since she moved to her new house and the majority of her furniture is still in her old flat despite her followers sending her money so she could get a removal van) she painted the names of her favourite accounts and followers that had donated to her “charity”.

Her charity being a dog rescue & a dog psychologist that she runs from home, yet her poor dogs are treated appallingly, one being a greyhound that is locked in a cage day and night. Last night the poor thing was crying for an hour as she was scared of the fireworks that were constantly going off, the dog psychologist wouldn’t even shut the window and just yelled at the poor thing over and over. She really doesn’t deserve to have dogs.

She is such a beg, tonight she’s been telling people that she hasn’t eaten all day as she couldn’t get to the bank, but of course she had cigarettes and weed, which she smoked on live until she’s half passed out and slurring her words.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

The_Truth_Slayer

I don’t think her followers know her well or how nasty she can be. She puts on a persona so she can beg for things. Once you stop giving she wants nothing to do with you. What her followers don’t realise is that she has had all six children or hers taken into care at some point due to child abuse/neglect and drug abuse. Alex her first was the product of her having an illicit affair with her mum’s boyfriend at 15 because she was angry with her mum. She was put in a mother and baby shelter where she was force to give him up for adoption because she would leave him alone for hours while she went to have sex with drug dealers for drugs. I will post more about her in the coming days. Please feel free to share my info

• Wow
Reactions: 11

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Yes, I heard Alex mention Tattle....at the time I was busy emptying 3 cat litter trays....you know the word busy....it means getting off your arse and looking after your animals. I also heard him say we all need "to get a job"......Alex, I dont need to get a fucking job....I spent 38 years busting a gut for the NHS....and because I worked from being 17, and because I studied in my own time for a degree I get a nice little NHS pension......I have NEVER sat on my arse complaining that UC are a load of c**ts like your delightful mother does.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

carrot top

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the live yesterday when her beloved dog pissed up her back, all over her brand new jacket and jeans🤣. She has no where to wash them either 🤦‍♀️. Good boy Arlo that will teach her to take you out more often. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

carrot top

VIP Member
It's got to be big to keep her off hope so massive.
Well what a disappointment seems it was just a please feel sorry for me post after all.
I’ve just joined her live there are 50 odd people in there watching her paint a wall white, I had to come off when one commented love the colour 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

The_Truth_Slayer

Another drip of info for you. Third child Kyle was conceived by a bus driver who payment was sex to give her free rides to her dealer. Got pregnant, met a guy online and moved to Lowestoft to be with him. He took care of her while she was pregnant, didn’t tell bus driver he was the father but told the drug dealer he could be. 6 months after having child, left child with man in Lowestoft and disappeared for months then went back to get child so she could get benefits. Chap said no piss off where have you been, I don’t trust you with this child, so she roped in her family to kidnap the child and not telling her family she had left child with man for over a year. People and courts got involved, she was charged with attempted kidnapping and child was awarded to the man and his mother. It turns out this man. Any have children and was not going to loose his chance of being a father. Long story short. Child is with a family who are not his biological family and doesn’t even know it yet 😫

• Wow

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Right time for a rant about this c***. Firstly why did she miss her job centre appointment exactly? It's not like she has anything else to do. Why does she have to get a cab everywhere she goes? I'm disabled but can't afford cabs to everywhere I need to go.
Why on earth hasn't she made it her priority to get her white goods to the new house so she can wash her clothes and cook a meal. All that money she gets through PayPal and gifts she could of easily had them bought to the new house!
Pisses me off that these 'creators' go on live and say they are hungry so all the 'fans' send her money.... Instead of buying one takeaway with that money get your ass to Aldi and cover yourself for a few days!
If you want to travel the country meeting all these big creators then give those poor dogs away! Not the favourite one of course because he's got an ok life.... But those other two poor dogs are locked up 24/7. Do not call yourself a fucking dog psychologist when you abuse those dogs every single day! Claims to be a dog 'rescue' how the hell are people believing that?!? I'm a huge dog lover and it boils my piss!
She is one of those people who is never in the wrong. It's always someone elses doing not hers. CJ where are your babies? Oh right yeah your not fit to have them in your care (I'm glad they aren't) but of course she isn't responsible for that in any way.

A grown ass women... Needs to put her big girl knickers on, own her shit and grow up.

I just wanna poke her in the eye a few times 😂

Sorry for the rant have a wonderful day ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 8

mumz

VIP Member
Bit more for you. Second child Jesse was born to her when she lived with her boyfriend Andy. She subsequently slept with his best friend became pregnant and passed the child of as the boyfriends even though child was a spitting image of the boyfriends friend. Child still doesn’t know for sure who his father really is.

more to come soon 😂
I think I have a crush on you!

• Haha

The_Truth_Slayer

Here’s one before bedtime, she’s in her early 40’s but has had dentures for about 15 years due to not brushing her teeth daily. Dentist didn’t bother with treatment but removed all her teeth to prevent serious infection. There was a picture in the local paper of her proudly displaying her toothless grin with the dentist’s caption ‘this is what happens when you don’t brush your teeth’ I guess even the dentures aren’t being cleaned either 😂

She's moved house so she will now be on Universal Credit and that's monthly pay. I bet she flogged her stuff at her old place because the rent won't be paid for 2 properties.

Slayer, spill the tea on this skanky bitch, we all sitting here parched 🤣🤣🤣
I will as the days go on, can’t overload you guys all at once. Got enough shit on her to last a year and some

Heres a picture from one article of her and her bad teeth. You can all thank me later 😜😂👊🏾

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

peachie2020

How has she got 2 council properties? The flat was stinking and that's been polite! Dogs passing and shitting all over, RSPCA went and did fuck all. Its a joke. Can't stand her, she's a hypocrite. Leaching onto disabled kids for clout????? Defender of those without a voice??? What about ALLLL your fucking kids that were taken away?! Too busy "falling in love" with all these boys...... makes my skin crawl.
Yeah she still has the keys to her old flat because the lazy bitch hasn’t gone to get her fridge, washing machine and cooker amongst other things even though I’m sure she has had the money to get a van to pick them up. Other people have also offered to go pick them up. She was told to give the keys back but one of her followers said just keep them what can they do? Well I’ll tell you what will happen, the council or whoever owns the flat will change the locks, remove anything that is still there and then bill this lazy scrounger for it and also bill her for the rent owing while she’s had the keys. So that will be another sob story!! If you can afford to buy other creators merch, travel to Scotland, smoke fags and weed and taxis then I’m sure you can afford to get your stuff from your old flat and feed yourself properly instead of moaning you’ve been sanctioned!! This woman really does boil my piss!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Bellebeau

Starting this thread for cj she has multiple accounts on tik tok shes beggy cruel to animals a smithy cult warrior sounds like she smokes 80 fags a day and she’s an attention seeking drama queen

The_Truth_Slayer

Bit more for you. Second child Jesse was born to her when she lived with her boyfriend Andy. She subsequently slept with his best friend became pregnant and passed the child of as the boyfriends even though child was a spitting image of the boyfriends friend. Child still doesn’t know for sure who his father really is.

more to come soon 😂

• Wow

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Starting this thread for cj she has multiple accounts on tik tok shes beggy cruel to animals a smithy cult warrior sounds like she smokes 80 fags a day and she’s an attention seeking drama queen
Thank you for starting this thread, that woman grates on me, sounds like deirdre barlow. Thinks she’s some kind of gangster and wears that smithy jumper every day. Her kids have been taken off her and courts stopped her access, makes you wonder why.

• Wow