Cj aka smithy’s no1 fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not vicious at all, completely true. she said the other day (in a sob story) that all her children, (that’s 6) had been taken away from her, as though she was the victim. How can you not see that you are the problem?!
She said to that joker toker guy that she needed to sort out doing some CBT as that’s what the court wanted her to do before they consider giving her custody of the 2 youngest. She only cares about herself and where her next joint & fag and takeaway is coming from.
She makes absolutely no attempt to help herself, better her life or get the children back.
I just don't understand some so called mothers. My kids are all grown but if they were taken I'd have jumped through every hoop ran over hot coals broken glass even waded through tit to get them back . This one seems content to let state raise her kids but cry when they cut contact. There's a reason why contact is cut, it's because you ain't doing what's necessary for your kids 😔😔 and that's heartbreaking that a mother won't do it for them. She doesn't deserve the name mum. She's just basically a giant piece of tit. The same as what she slags others for only worse. Old golden teeth needs a reality check

Reactions: 4
How many accounts does she have, does each account have different Amazon wishlist. What does CJ stand for.

Reactions: 1
Live this morning around 8am
She just got in from a friends house
Chugging energy drinks
Puffing away
Munching on shortbread biscuits
Poor Willig crying in the background. I think he needs a wee
“Shut up Willig. OMG that dog I mean it doing my head in”
Arlo the favoured one sleeping on the sofa
“ I will call the cafe in a minute and order some breakfast”

Worked hard all my life. I am retired but hubby still works 4am til 1pm for 5 days a week. I wish I could call the cafe and get a nice brekky delivered daily instead of making a bowl of porridge or maybe a few slices of toast.

• Sad
Live this morning around 8am
She just got in from a friends house
Chugging energy drinks
Puffing away
Munching on shortbread biscuits
Poor Willig crying in the background. I think he needs a wee
“Shut up Willig. OMG that dog I mean it doing my head in”
Arlo the favoured one sleeping on the sofa
“ I will call the cafe in a minute and order some breakfast”

Worked hard all my life. I am retired but hubby still works 4am til 1pm for 5 days a week. I wish I could call the cafe and get a nice brekky delivered daily instead of making a bowl of porridge or maybe a few slices of toast.
I feel bad for the rants I do about her then someone mentions how bad she treats those 2 dogs. Not 3 cos 1 seems favoured. Special place in hell for this witch! Be able to light her spliffs anytime with all the flames. Her time is coming and u hope we all get a front row seat. bleep of a woman

Reactions: 6
How many accounts does she have, does each account have different Amazon wishlist. What does CJ stand for.
CJ stands for deadbeat scrounger
There’s a list further up this thread with all the accounts on, Im not sure if there’s a different wish list but the one I’ve seen is a piss take.

Reactions: 3
She had this thing about standing up to bullies but she is the worst bully out there. If anything happens to those dogs I feel everyone who supports her is equally to blame

She had this thing about standing up to bullies but she is the worst bully out there. If anything happens to those dogs I feel everyone who supports her is equally to blame
Totally all should be brought to task. Sadly though being an animal abuser brings no real punishment. We are needing same sort of system like USA a separate policing system for animals. Sadly blasting her on tiktok seems to make her feel important sadly. Wish smithy, Oakley n Spragg would call her out. If they even knew who she was.

Reactions: 2
Totally all should be brought to task. Sadly though being an animal abuser brings no real punishment. We are needing same sort of system like USA a separate policing system for animals. Sadly blasting her on tiktok seems to make her feel important sadly. Wish smithy, Oakley n Spragg would call her out. If they even knew who she was.
Or I hate to say it Nick Smith.

Omg, is any1 from here watching now?? Apprently arlo is being sick all morning, probably from all the crap you feed them

Omg, is any1 from here watching now?? Apprently arlo is being sick all morning, probably from all the crap you feed them
Yeah I’m watching her. Why is she live constantly? This is my first day off work in 2 weeks. I work full time as well as having a special needs teenager to look after. I can’t afford takeaways every night. How many bedrooms does her new house have? As she always seems to sleep downstairs on a camp bed?

When she said oh here's the dog force in, that was one of my accounts, it's a 2 bed, but all furniture has been left at old flat. So always down stairs. She looks stoned already. She recons it's the food she's on. Hmmmmmm

She could buy a plug in hob and a microwave and do some sort of meals that's way.?? I really don't understand It all

Yeah I’m watching her. Why is she live constantly? This is my first day off work in 2 weeks. I work full time as well as having a special needs teenager to look after. I can’t afford takeaways every night. How many bedrooms does her new house have? As she always seems to sleep downstairs on a camp bed?
Yeah your out working your backside off and caring for a special needs child. I'm much same here. Grinds my gears we can't afford much but this fool spits kids out left right n centre so not only are we contributing to her benefits we are also contributing to her kids being in care (last part doesn't bother me so much to be honest) as long as kids are safe. But she's robbing vulnerable people as well as benefits if u knew her real name I'd be dobbing her in. Its getting ridiculous now. Getting all this money for free whilst the people who are working to get taxed for her benefits can hardly afford tit for themselves. She's the poster girl for benefit fraud. Thought she was starting back work today? Another great lie from old yellow teeth. I'm away to do some digging ill find her name I know the area now. I've never and probably would never dob someone in to DWP but she's going too far with this begging and abusing her dogs. Next it will be for money for vets for sick dog. (If it's infact sick) and not another ploy for £££. Na she's a riot and needs some sort of professional help

So them dogs are being sick and then eating there own sick up becuase they isn't enough time to be cleaning up that sick. Xx

• Sad
So them dogs are being sick and then eating there own sick up becuase they isn't enough time to be cleaning up that sick. Xx
She will say being a dog psychologist that it's natural for them to do it. Probably starving and trying to fill their poor wee bellies 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
For the last 4 days day and night she's had money, she's rude and constantly hinting about gas, electric. Someone mentioned her kids yesterday and she went mental. She also cut a live when she was asking for cash for something someone sent it but people were still donating, girl said oh send it back as you've been sorted and then live went

I've got screen recordings for the last week of her asking for money tempted to put it up for the world to see.

For the last 4 days day and night she's had money, she's rude and constantly hinting about gas, electric. Someone mentioned her kids yesterday and she went mental. She also cut a live when she was asking for cash for something someone sent it but people were still donating, girl said oh send it back as you've been sorted and then live went

I've got screen recordings for the last week of her asking for money tempted to put it up for the world to see.
You can send information anon to DWP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.