Cj aka smithy’s no1 fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would probably direct to RSPCA, I don't think you can just walk in and take animals.Ive always had animals I just can't imagine treating dogs as she does, 24/7 in a cage with no food or water, why is she not exposed nationwide.
She needs to be .it's awful what she's doing I'm a big animal lover especially dogs and she does not deserve them

Reactions: 4
Why does she not just be honest and stand up and say I can't cope with the dogs I need to give them up then I would support her and applaud her

Reactions: 2
Omg someone has just contacted her to rehome another dog! Now she’s saying she has to go back to work tomorrow 😂🤣😂🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I think the dogs are a big part of the money she gets. She is stubborn and won't let anyone tell her what to do. Well except her dealer I imagine. there really is no reason why these dogs aren't walked. There's 2 adults in house but either too stoned or constantly on live to do it. Maybe this was why her old neighbour fought with them. Knew what she was about?

Maybe we could all leave terrible reviews on the fb page until she does something

I don't understand why she's trusted to take in dogs .surely they come and check the home first and the dogs to see how they are ?

I don't understand why she's trusted to take in dogs .surely they come and check the home first and the dogs to see how they are ?
In a real rescue maybe. This can't be a real rescue. A real rescue has kennels and staff other than her surely. Rescues aren't run from a flat with no furniture and in a real rescue the dogs are exercised

Poss
I think the RSPCA, seem to be swamped with cases of animal cruelty, is there anyone else we can contact.
Possibly the local authority. She might not be allowed pets or only allowed 1 pet. I think they may have a dog warden. Not 100% sure

Reactions: 1
Her son that is in the live chat, is just as bad as her BTW.hes always begging on his own live too

The same lady had given them more money, you can’t really blame him as he has her for a role model
Was just going to post about the same lady who has just given her money for her son also gave her money earlier on today. It’s disgusting she has no shame.

She's been given a very nice house with large garden. She really does not look well today.

Was just going to post about the same lady who has just given her money for her son also gave her money earlier on today. It’s disgusting she has no shame.
And she’s asked if she needs anymore, CJ says I’ll message you 🤬 I might message her, see if she wants to take care of a few bills for me or get me a few takeaways. That’s it is joke but I’m very tempted to message her to try talk some sense into her.

And she’s asked if she needs anymore, CJ says I’ll message you 🤬 I might message her, see if she wants to take care of a few bills for me or get me a few takeaways. That’s it is joke but I’m very tempted to message her to try talk some sense into her.
They probably won't believe u sadly. Just be told your a hater and jealous of old yellow teeth

They probably won't believe u sadly. Just be told your a hater and jealous of old yellow teeth
I think the lady knows TanTan if anyone knows her it might be worth having a word she might listen to her. Those dogs haven’t been out for hours poor things.

The lady is buying her a projector now, this is awful and nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Last edited:
I think the lady knows TanTan if anyone knows her it might be worth having a word she might listen to her. Those dogs haven’t been out for hours poor things.

The lady is buying her a projector now, this is awful and nothing anyone can do to stop it.
I was thinking that, it’s been so long. She could be in pain holding herself. She talks to it like absolute crap.
That’s a good idea about Tan, I don’t know her though.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the tit show this evening?
the little boy waiting togo Live with her (as she promised 2 days ago that that she would do so every night at 7:30) but she was too busy loosing her tit trying to set up a new wish list.
her language was awful. Why do parents let their kids watch this tit.

• Sad
Did anyone see the tit show this evening?
the little boy waiting togo Live with her (as she promised 2 days ago that that she would do so every night at 7:30) but she was too busy loosing her tit trying to set up a new wish list.
her language was awful. Why do parents let their kids watch this tit.
That should show you she's all about CJ or whatever her name is. She is a predator and a leech. Why isn't she out there trying to better herself to get her kids back? That's what a real mother would do. She's happy to sit back and let everyone else pay her way and raise her kids. She's a lazy stoner and needs pulled up by her breeches so to speak. How can she not be embarrassed? I'd be mortified, and after SS took my 1st kids i certainly wouldn't have had anymore for them to take. Sorry if that sounds vicious but it's truth. Sounds like people have always cleared her messes up and she's never learned how to be an adult. Smoking weed is all she wants to do. bleeping playing at being an adult. And hasn't a clue

That should show you she's all about CJ or whatever her name is. She is a predator and a leech. Why isn't she out there trying to better herself to get her kids back? That's what a real mother would do. She's happy to sit back and let everyone else pay her way and raise her kids. She's a lazy stoner and needs pulled up by her breeches so to speak. How can she not be embarrassed? I'd be mortified, and after SS took my 1st kids i certainly wouldn't have had anymore for them to take. Sorry if that sounds vicious but it's truth. Sounds like people have always cleared her messes up and she's never learned how to be an adult. Smoking weed is all she wants to do. bleeping playing at being an adult. And hasn't a clue
Not vicious at all, completely true. she said the other day (in a sob story) that all her children, (that’s 6) had been taken away from her, as though she was the victim. How can you not see that you are the problem?!
She said to that joker toker guy that she needed to sort out doing some CBT as that’s what the court wanted her to do before they consider giving her custody of the 2 youngest. She only cares about herself and where her next joint & fag and takeaway is coming from.
She makes absolutely no attempt to help herself, better her life or get the children back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.