Cj aka smithy’s no1 fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting this thread for cj she has multiple accounts on tik tok shes beggy cruel to animals a smithy cult warrior sounds like she smokes 80 fags a day and she’s an attention seeking drama queen

Reactions: 7
This thread has been a long time coming.
She’s absolutely obsessed with TikTok, to the extent that she had aTikTok room in the flat she’s just moved out of (I say just, it’s been weeks since she moved to her new house and the majority of her furniture is still in her old flat despite her followers sending her money so she could get a removal van) she painted the names of her favourite accounts and followers that had donated to her “charity”.

Her charity being a dog rescue & a dog psychologist that she runs from home, yet her poor dogs are treated appallingly, one being a greyhound that is locked in a cage day and night. Last night the poor thing was crying for an hour as she was scared of the fireworks that were constantly going off, the dog psychologist wouldn’t even shut the window and just yelled at the poor thing over and over. She really doesn’t deserve to have dogs.

She is such a beg, tonight she’s been telling people that she hasn’t eaten all day as she couldn’t get to the bank, but of course she had cigarettes and weed, which she smoked on live until she’s half passed out and slurring her words.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This thread has been a long time coming.
She’s absolutely obsessed with TikTok, to the extent that she had aTikTok room in the flat she’s just moved out of (I say just, it’s been weeks since she moved to her new house and the majority of her furniture is still in her old flat despite her followers sending her money so she could get a removal van) she painted the names of her favourite accounts and followers that had donated to her “charity”.

Her charity being a dog rescue & a dog psychologist that she runs from home, yet her poor dogs are treated appallingly, one being a greyhound that is locked in a cage day and night. Last night the poor thing was crying for an hour as she was scared of the fireworks that were constantly going off, the dog psychologist wouldn’t even shut the window and just yelled at the poor thing over and over. She really doesn’t deserve to have dogs.

She is such a beg, tonight she’s been telling people that she hasn’t eaten all day as she couldn’t get to the bank, but of course she had cigarettes and weed, which she smoked on live until she’s half passed out and slurring her words.
She sounds delightful. I remember when she was No1 Smithy Warrior like that's some sort of honour 😂 many dogs does she have? Sounds like the poor greyhound needs removing. And how come all these followers haven't said something?

Reactions: 3
She sounds delightful. I remember when she was No1 Smithy Warrior like that's some sort of honour 😂 many dogs does she have? Sounds like the poor greyhound needs removing. And how come all these followers haven't said something?
Oh she’s picked her “uniform” up the other day from the flat (her No1 smithy warrior sweatshirt) as Nick had made some videos she needed to duet 🙄
She has three, one is locked in the kitchen the greyhound in a cage in the living room and the other is usually in the living room on the sofa or the camp bed. People always comment on it but they get blocked, sometimes she will go off on a rant about it and tell us that the cage is her safe place, other times she’ll just tell her mods to “deal with that”

I wanna know why she was sleeping in her bath the other day.

Shes a strange specimen
Very strange, I think it was a big hint for someone to buy her a bed. She now has a single camp bed (not sure if someone got it for her, but I assume they did) which she’s out in the living room. Why in the living room I really don’t know

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh she’s picked her “uniform” up the other day from the flat (her No1 smithy warrior sweatshirt) as Nick had made some videos she needed to duet 🙄
She has three, one is locked in the kitchen the greyhound in a cage in the living room and the other is usually in the living room on the sofa or the camp bed. People always comment on it but they get blocked, sometimes she will go off on a rant about it and tell us that the cage is her safe place, other times she’ll just tell her mods to “deal with that”
Those poor dogs need removing from her. That's an evil way to treat defenceless animals. I seen her once asking for money for fags and beer.

Her obsession with smithys should be a red flag for everyone. Claims to be a psychologist for dogs, vunerable people on tiktok are falling for this and when they are unable to care/provide for there dogs for whatever reason are handing them to her without a second thought. Ive seen people arrange transport to send there dogs to her. Madness!
I remember when she was in a flat about 9 month back claiming to have multiple dogs under her care fleeing domestic violence and it was all lies.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Imagine lying over something like DV that's disgusting. Every time i seen her I just scrolled as the warrior crap is absolute mince. Never heard anything so stupid. I seen her crying over her kids don't they stay with her? I thought her son was older. She have younger kids?

Reactions: 4
Imagine lying over something like DV that's disgusting. Every time i seen her I just scrolled as the warrior crap is absolute mince. Never heard anything so stupid. I seen her crying over her kids don't they stay with her? I thought her son was older. She have younger kids?
I saw this as well I THINK she has a 18 month old and a 5 year old, not to sure why they are not in her care tho. Does anyone no?

Nick hardly knows her, in a live when someone asked about her he said "Who is CJ" then he asked Jess and she didnt know either

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has children that young I'm shocked I thought she was old.
When she puts her slap on she passes for half decent
Theres a guy stays there often he was caught in one of her TT So I think theres a love interest in the picture. Or it’s just some random mate She said she likes to keep him off TT

Reactions: 3
Theres a guy stays there often he was caught in one of her TT So I think theres a love interest in the picture. Or it’s just some random mate She said she likes to keep him off TT
She can't bare to be off Tictok how she got time for romance.

No she has just posted a vid of her listening to a private voice note which a male from Ireland sent her. I just don’t understand why she feels the need to post EVERYTHING!
Video is on absolutelybloodylovely

Now if she's always begging for money how the hell has she all these tiktok sweatshirts and smithy warriors and the hat with the light? They all cost money she's fleecing people , probably watched old nick do it and wanted a piece of the action. She's young enough to work, has she health problems stopping her? Tiktok is the begging app and the people sending money are the problem really. Stop sending money and these fools will disappear

Who is this guy? Son? Friend? Significant other?
That’s her son. She has 5 or six children, only the that one in the video lives with her.
She is back with the Irish guy (that she met on tiktok) he actually proposed to her in the comments on her live on Friday night. Pure class

Now if she's always begging for money how the hell has she all these tiktok sweatshirts and smithy warriors and the hat with the light? They all cost money she's fleecing people , probably watched old nick do it and wanted a piece of the action. She's young enough to work, has she health problems stopping her? Tiktok is the begging app and the people sending money are the problem really. Stop sending money and these fools will disappear
Exactly. Someone sent her £5 last week for a taxi as she didn’t want to walk to her dealer in the rain, who are these people??
She said she can’t work because she has anxiety, plus she runs a dog ‘rescue’ remember 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.