CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be an idea to ring RSPCA or Dogs Trust or something now while Gordy’s poorly?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She won't take him either. She'll say her anxiety kicked in or she had no money or she hurt her toe on her scabby floorboards. What an excuse for a human being.
She’ll say he’s got better all by himself and didn’t need the vet😡

• Angry
On live now saying she’s ringing the vets at 9. People are gifting her and she’s pretending to tell them off for gifting and saying they don’t have to. She can turn gifts off if she’s that arsed. I hope she rings the vets. But always time for a little begging session first. You can ring my vets for an appointment from about 8 am and anytime out of hours for advice. She’s a lying c*nt.

Oh she’s full of positivity today. Calling Dr Fox her good friend. Pity party has clearly worked and she’s got cash now.

Reactions: 8
She sat on live last night saying she’s getting straight up and straight to the doctor

Gordy looked really poorly this morning....that is more than a mosquito bite, it's red and swollen, he's not eating, had his ears back, dull eyes and no life in him....I think it's an abscess and he's systemically unwell...this is at least day three of him having it!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Gordy looked really poorly this morning....that is more than a mosquito bite, it's red and swollen, he's not eating, had his ears back, dull eyes and no life in him....I think it's an abscess and he's systemically unwell...this is at least day three of him having it!!
It’s heart breaking 😢 she said herself that he’s not himself and he’s normally doing zoomies but he’s just lying there. Yet she still prioritised getting that crappy strimmer and fags and energy drinks before taking him to the vets for three days. You are an animal abuser CJ and you’re stupid enablers / followers are just as bad for sticking up for you!
I wish fact freak or miss red would talk about her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Ranting that’s she’s been banned, announced that she was trying to get her dog to the vets and has more important things to be worrying about than tiktok…whilst making a TikTok 🤔
---
It’s heart breaking 😢 she said herself that he’s not himself and he’s normally doing zoomies but he’s just lying there. Yet she still prioritised getting that crappy strimmer and fags and energy drinks before taking him to the vets for three days. You are an animal abuser CJ and you’re stupid enablers / followers are just as bad for sticking up for you!
I wish fact freak or miss red would talk about her.
I’m waiting for the feisty drama to die down then I’ll approach fact freak, he’s passionate about animals so her treatment of her dogs won’t sit well, plus he’s very good a deep diving and finding out info 🧐
---
She sat on live last night saying she’s getting straight up and straight to the doctor
Did she mean Dr Fox ? 😆 😆 what a sap

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
When she was describing it on the phone to the vets she said it was oozing red and white liquid so definitely sounds like an abscess. She makes me sick, she really does.

• Angry
  • Sad
No wonder that poor little dog is unwell. Untreated infections can lead to sepsis. I can’t bear to see my dogs in pain. I’d rather endure it myself. She’s such a horrible c*nt 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Surely the vets must want to see the puppy.
She got an appointment for this morning so hopefully she actually has taken him but it's yet another example of how neglectful she is in her care of her dogs. She hasn't bothered with insurance and I don't think she has even bothered with vaccinations. Just as with her kids she just plays by her own rules, but luckily for the kids the authorities will step in if they're neglected.

Reactions: 7
On live, she just said gordy is insured and she’ll be ringing kennel club when she gets home 🤥 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
There is no way she pays a monthly fee for pet insurance
Gordy probably had puppy insurance from the breeder but that usually runs out after a few months or once the pups sold

Reactions: 7
She’s on live, been vets and the treatment is £106 but she hasn’t got that so Gordy has just had a big strong injection that will last till the 10th when she gets paid ! She said ‘jokingly’ if anyone wants to buy her soul for £106 they can then said to gordy see I’d sell my soul for you-how lovely, shame she can’t go without weed, fags, a strimmer and a costa hot chocolate for him !
---
Is anyone watching her live ? She’s such a bleep

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.