CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what that's a valid point about Arlo. He's never shown and is in the other room on his own. He's either in a bad way or he's attacked Gordy and hence the cage he's been prisoned in.
So she only paid for the vet visit then. I want proof she got his medication otherwise that money will of gone on weed. Seems a bit steep the bill, show the receipt you lying dog abusing scumbag 😤
Trudy needs to go one better and duet one of her vids taking the piss out of her to really wind her up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See I thought it sounded cheap for a vet visit & injection. But then I don't know how much they charge in her area. My area it's £55 to £65 just for the 10 minute vet visit.
Hopefully housing will do a visit & get help for the dogs.

Housing and action fraud already know about her. Hopefully this will entice quicker action.

Reactions: 10
So Trudy has reported her for concerns about her feeding the dogs. She showed a screenshot but it didn't mention the fact she never walks them, that they are trapped in different rooms constantly, fed crap but then maybe she only showed part of it as she can't deny all that is true

She’s an absolute tool, Gordy has allergies so could be anything, fleas being one also the cheap tit food would be another wouldn’t be pollen cause he doesn’t bloody go anywhere. So she’s been educating herself on what he can’t have, she’s going to use Oust in stead of Febreze 🤦‍♀️ and change his food to hypoallergenic which doesn’t contain wheat or corn, so what does the soft bint feed him tonight ….chicken poppers which for those who don’t know are pretend chicken pieces coated in bread crumbs made with wheat 🤡🤡🤡
#shitforbrains #savethebrockmoor3

• Angry
But I thought she knew everything about dogs what with her being a dog psychologist and recently studying 🤷‍♀️ *sarcasm*

Reactions: 12
I've never spent thirty at my vets ever I think my vets only knows huge figures. The appointment be around 25 then the treatments on top.

I've never spent thirty at my vets ever I think my vets only knows huge figures. The appointment be around 25 then the treatments on top.
Me neither, nor would any vet treat an animal without payment, she’s let them treat him then said she can’t pay so they haven’t given her the medication which would be the antihistamine at a guess. The injection he had would be an antibiotic (another guess) to sort out the wound.
This will be ongoing with Gordy now and no way will she pay ongoing treatment for him, so another dog will suffer under her ownership, how many more will it take before someone does anything.

• Sad
Has the unmentionable fallen out with her, haven't seen him lurking around for a while?

Reactions: 5
She’s had two accounts banned 😂😂😂. She’s got enough followers on Mykindapeople account to go live but it’s a private account. She keeps saying she’s not bothered but then makes a TikTok about it. Of course she’s bothered. Without TikTok she’d have to beg on the streets instead of behind a screen!

• Haha
She’s had two accounts banned 😂😂😂. She’s got enough followers on Mykindapeople account to go live but it’s a private account. She keeps saying she’s not bothered but then makes a TikTok about it. Of course she’s bothered. Without TikTok she’d have to beg on the streets instead of behind a screen!
She looks absolutely rough as duck in that video she posted on mykindapeople. She had no filters so we are treated to the full works: Her disgusting, brown dentures literally caked in plaque and her head has more wrinkles than a sultana. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So Trudy has reported her for concerns about her feeding the dogs. She showed a screenshot but it didn't mention the fact she never walks them, that they are trapped in different rooms constantly, fed crap but then maybe she only showed part of it as she can't deny all that is true
Where did you see this ?

Reactions: 4
She really does not look well enough to keep dogs and clearly looking at her she's not.

She looks absolutely rough as duck in that video she posted on mykindapeople. She had no filters so we are treated to the full works: Her disgusting, brown dentures literally caked in plaque and her head has more wrinkles than a sultana. 🤮
Those teeth actually make me nauseous. I daren’t put TikTok on when I’m eating in case she pops up. It’s the constant phlegmy cough as well. I genuinely think she’s been dug up 😂. Like found in a grave as opposed to being born!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.