CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live, been vets and the treatment is £106 but she hasn’t got that so Gordy has just had a big strong injection that will last till the 10th when she gets paid ! She said ‘jokingly’ if anyone wants to buy her soul for £106 they can then said to gordy see I’d sell my soul for you-how lovely, shame she can’t go without weed, fags, a strimmer and a costa hot chocolate for him !
---
Is anyone watching her live ? She’s such a bleep
Anyone else I would happy call the vet and pay over the phone for that treatment
And I know it’s not the dogs fault, poor little mite
I just cannot, cannot do it all the while she spends money on crap, and not even her kids
Anyway
I called RSPCA again, I’m not confident they will do anything
I also emailed Dudley council for attention to the dig warden and also attn to tenancy officer about the pee & poo ridden floorboards and general state of the place
Any help is appreciated from likewisers xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else I would happy call the vet and pay over the phone for that treatment
And I know it’s not the dogs fault, poor little mite
I just cannot, cannot do it all the while she spends money on crap, and not even her kids
Anyway
I called RSPCA again, I’m not confident they will do anything
I also emailed Dudley council for attention to the dig warden and also attn to tenancy officer about the pee & poo ridden floorboards and general state of the place
Any help is appreciated from likewisers xxx
Email Dudley council ✍🏼 will do that ✔
So gordy is atopic, he’s going to get hay fever every year and the paw is not an insect bite but a puncture wound which she has no idea how he got 😞. She’s going to ring kennel club and get the standing order sorted and upgrade him to the highest package 🤥

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s saying this injection will last till next week when she gets paid, she doesn’t get paid next week, she gets paid in 12 days time. So he has to suffer again but I’m sure she will constantly have weed, fags energy drinks and a few takeaways in that time.
I will email the council and do a report to RSPCA as soon I find the house number, I have it somewhere.

Reactions: 10
Live now openly scrounging. There's a stupid woman in the box with her who's sending a link to CJ's paypal to all and sundry FFS! :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So did she actually take him though? The bill for seeing the vet and this magic injection would of been a lot of money 🤔 You can guarantee if she had any of those antibiotics left she would of just given him them like previous times.

..If you look
So did she actually take him though? The bill for seeing the vet and this magic injection would of been a lot of money 🤔 You can guarantee if she had any of those antibiotics left she would of just given him them like previous times.
A wild guess No.

Using that poor dog and it’s very apparent illness and discomfort to get more money. I’ve no words strong enough for how much I dislike her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've been on other sites and she still has her supposed rescue on there. Is she for real, she is not looking after the three dogs she owns now.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So someone gave her the money for the rest of his treatment. I’m pleased for Gordy, I really am but what he really needs is taking from her. She isn’t capable of taking care of him, Arlo & Poppy and they deserve so much more.
She won’t keep paying for his treatment consistently just like she doesn’t keep up with Arlo’s skin condition. She will wait till he’s really poorly and people start calling her out for it, just like Arlo (which makes you question why he’s suddenly hid from camera) I can’t even think about how poorly Willig got before she took her to the vet 😢

Reactions: 9
The vets bill was £136....she paid £30 of it....then scrounged money into her PayPal and was given £25....then that stupid woman mod told her husband and he transferred the rest!! That woman then said "anyone else that said they'd send money should still do it as CJ will have ongoing costs".....ffs that PayPal will get used for anything other than Gordy....Next time he's ill she'll be back on the blag!! No doubt she'll be after money for her contact at the weekend....this witch has no shame.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
There’s no way she will pay that vet bill with that money nor will she take him back, which vet did she take him to does anyone know, she wouldn’t have gone pdsa for that money

Reactions: 7
There’s no way she will pay that vet bill with that money nor will she take him back, which vet did she take him to does anyone know, she wouldn’t have gone pdsa for that money
Vets for pets I think
She can’t go PDSA because you can only get vouchers for 1 dog and she already messed them around swapping dogs previously

Reactions: 6
Her live has just ended very abruptly. I wonder if she’s been banned again 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She said she was going back this afternoon once she saw all the money was there...she had to go and pay as she needed the medication the vet prescribed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.