CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging in her live that her electric is about to go @11. She makes my blood boil😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve not watched her much lately as she boils my piss so much but I just noticed she’s live and she’s about to go off on one. Apparently she wants to know why someone thought it was acceptable to come in her live earlier and do what they did. duck knows what she’s on about but I’ll see what she has to say
---
Has anyone paid it?
She just said she got herself into debt with her electric and the company said it’s the last time they will financially help her, she’s obviously rung for emergency assistance credit
---
Any thread suggestions ? 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wow! She’s still trying?! Apparently she can have it for free, but she needs £12 to get there and back, she said that at 7.30 when I went past her live🤣🤣

• Haha
Wow! She’s still trying?! Apparently she can have it for free, but she needs £12 to get there and back, she said that at 7.30 when I went past her live🤣🤣
She got it....I think it was dropped off...no doubt payment in kind 🤮

• Sick
I like how she says leccy will go off at 11 like it's on some sort of countdown timer 🤡
I hope she freezes and has to sit in the dark this winter!

• Haha
I like how she says leccy will go off at 11 like it's on some sort of countdown timer 🤡
I hope she freezes and has to sit in the dark this winter!
I always think this?! How does she know?! My mum is on a meter and it just turns off when it runs out! She doesn’t get a timer telling her 🤣🤣🤣 always manages to have her tv and phone constantly charging though doesn’t she!

Online now and on a serious "woe is me" trip. Not begging of course, just mentioning that she has no food every five minutes. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Why does she sit on live watching a film and eat her tea, then occasionally interact with the people who watch her? I never went into her live just watched from the outside. Then she rolled a joint, in the next breath she waiting for her cla then going to buy a pot of paint to paint her living room. On the other hand she single cos she wants to be😂😂😂😂 No luv your single cos Karl even don’t want you and that’s saying something! Her kids are so better off with out her, and her crappy presents once a month what she begs for on tic tok. Her poor skinny dogs, it’s pitiful. Can anyone tell what happened to Trudy? I gather they are not friends now

She’s doing the house up to move, needs paint and lino
Wants a house near the kids school for when she gets them back, she said she knows she has to do it up a bit to get a swap
Still on the weed though so priorities 💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.