CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she tried to take her life last night and it’s Fran and Trudy who sent her over the edge?!

Reactions: 7
Knew she couldn’t stay away!
Who are these idiots telling her she’s amazing? They must be vulnerable as nobody I know would give her the time of day let alone money

Reactions: 6
Give up the dogs you keep locked away.
I see Gordy has a swollen leg again....she said its a mosquito bite on his "ankle"....then showed his leg and its huge....not his "ankle" it's his hock....saying she's taking him to the vet, but once again that poor little dog has been left to suffer whilst Angela spends all day hosting her pity party.....TAKE YOUR DOG TO THE VET.....or are you going to wait till he's seriously ill? Give your head a wobble you selfish witch, your situation is self inflicted....Gordy didn't ask to be your dog, so step up and put him first, you constantly say your dogs come before you, I've yet to see evidence of that....you wicked, vile, dog abuser.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Urgh just see it's live on the FYP and whatever Muppet is in the box is talking her through eating a sandwich coz she needs to eat and have fluids. Fk off she is a grown ass women! Loving all the sympathy she is getting poor old CJ.. no poor dogs, poor kids that she fucked over, poor Fran not poor bleeping CJ. Maybe get her to feed and walk her dogs instead of talking to her like a child. I can't even watch it's pathetic! I would take all those dogs on in a heartbeat and I've got 8 animals, 3 kids and 7 months pregnant! They would still have a better life with me then trapped in that bando house, honestly makes me so angry 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s perked up talking about that strimmer on her wish list. Again 🤬
I thought that 😂 she’ll have it by the end of the week with this show she’s putting on. There’s no way she will sort that garden. What would she do with all the rubbish?
Looks like she’s having another delivery, weed I guess

Oh she’s got the tool on the way. Where’s that money come from then? She could have paid Fran with what she’s spent today 😠
---
She’s just confirmed she’s ordered it, £45
Whose paid for that then?!
Her little show paid off! Wonder how much she’s made from this

Reactions: 5
Yet a popular catalogue shop that we all used to circle our presents in sell one for £22 🙄

So she owes someone £100, someone else £2k and her poor dog needs the vets. So she squanders £45 on a stupid bleeping strimmer. She’s thick as tit and twice as selfish! Oh and let’s not forget couldn’t go to the contact day for her kids.

Reactions: 8
Said she's going to take Gordy to Vets for Pets tomorrow.....well if he ain't registered there already its £85 for a consultation then the charges for treatment.....I know because I rang them to take one of my cats there a week after I moved here and before I'd registered them with a local vet....very weirdly they said both my cats were registered already....all I can say is, who the fuckety duck did that, cos it wasn't me 🤣🤣
I guess she's not going to the PDSA because she still owes them money!!

Hi everyone! New to this thread, this waste of skin kept coming up my on my FY on TikTok- I guessed she was a wrongun but Christ! I read the court report back on thread 2, so she basically chose weed over her kids, not just with her youngest two but with the older ones too! How does she have the audacity to go on TikTok
And play victim, and people say she’s an inspiration and all that old pony?!? Unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So less than 24 hours ago she was aparently trying to end her miserable existence and now she's saying what she's going to do in her garden. Oh duck offfff 🤣🤣🤣
Oh and for the record CJ it's not a mandatory resolution it's a mandatory reconsideration you thick witch. They probably aren't responding because you are under investigation for fraud 😁

• Haha
So she owes someone £100, someone else £2k and her poor dog needs the vets. So she squanders £45 on a stupid bleeping strimmer. She’s thick as tit and twice as selfish! Oh and let’s not forget couldn’t go to the contact day for her kids.
Plus £20 delivery

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh Fran sweetheart don't you shed a single tear. You are beautiful inside and out. You have everything you need in life that money can't buy, which is a hell of a lot more than the old hag of a bully has. Ignore her toxic words and empty threats, look how many people she has fallen out with once they saw her for what she really is. You are right, we all go through tough times and we do make mistakes but we learn from them, with the exception of her. You have done the right thing in speaking out, it has also helped Trudy see the light. We are proud of you lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.