CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen Trudy's latest post ?? She's seen the light it seems , £2000 she's lent CJ and surprise surprise hasn't had any of it back .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Go Trudy! She just went into her live too and really rattled her cage 😆 She’s had a strop and deleted her account (unless she’s blocked me)
---
Have you seen Trudy's latest post ?? She's seen the light it seems , £2000 she's lent CJ and surprise surprise hasn't had any of it back .
Haha cross post. Love that this is all coming out now. She deserves everything she gets.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No sympathy from me, she enabled her beggy behaviour. We tried warning her but she wasn't interested in the truth.
Why on earth would you constantly send takeaways, wishlist items and probably bank transfers. That's how she ended up with the nickname Trillionaire Trudy.
As for the charity stuff, cj has pocketed money raised for these causes/poorly children. Proof on the other threads. Wasn't it Trudy who sent her the money for the skydive deposit, that cj didn't even do.

Reactions: 9
So I take it Trudy was the "friend" CJ fell out with then. Now wonder she was acting so depressed over the weekend, it must of dawned on her that her major source of easy cash has just dried up. Could be a reason why there was that drama on Saturday about contact with kids: she spent all her cash on that crap for her garden thinking that Trudy would bail her out for taxis and presents and Trudy's turned around and said no. :LOL: I just hope Trudy sticks to it and doesn't let CJ manipulate her into being "friends" again. Funny to see Fran wading in the comments and taking on CJ's toadies as well.

Maybe Trudy didn't realise she was also using others for cash until she saw Fran mention it.
---
Behaving like a moody child 😂

Reactions: 6
She's gone private and changed the name of her account.

@BaxterBillions I don't think it's Trudy that caused her "depression" this weekend....she was going on about Kev (Happy Chappy) only coming in her lives when it suited him, yet another man she chased after.
Even every user name she changes her name to are childish strop names

Well done again Fran, love your comebacks in Trudy’s TokTok

Reactions: 7
She's gone private and changed the name of her account.

@BaxterBillions I don't think it's Trudy that caused her "depression" this weekend....she was going on about Kev (Happy Chappy) only coming in her lives when it suited him, yet another man she chased after.
Lol, she's never quitting tiktok - it's all she's got. I'm going to be conservative and bet she won't last 2-3 days max.

Reactions: 4
Well it’s all kicking off this morning and all before 8am.
She’s having the worst day already
Trudy is a c&@t and sending her threatening voice notes, apparently tried to unalive herself last night but didn’t work and now she’s been banned.
Can your day get any worse Angela….yes I believe it can.
#dogkiller #dogabuser #liarliarpantsonfire #biggestbeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I said we needed new content but not when im at work please 😆She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

Last night she didn’t have a pot to piss in, no drinks and only 1 fag, this morning she seems to have multiple drinks and fags galore,
She’s pulling the mental health card now to try and get people off her back as if that’s going to work Angela.
World crashing down around your ears is it? It’s no more than you deserve you woman.

Reactions: 7
She was live at 3am just asleep. So don’t know when she’s tried to unalive herself. Or how. Such a liar!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s blocking anyone joining the live with less than 100 followers
She’s not gonna get new enablers that way
I’m ghost watching
She’s really angry lolololol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s in a foul mood. She said dogs are asleep and it’s best place for them atm. I feel so sorry for them when they do wake up 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.